• 249(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Added new red/white round director chair on Spotlight Home. Fixed a few other things.

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
All down to personal taste, I deleted the Home page - just have Search / Movies / TV Shows and Music, with Spotlight just on hubs and prefer plot scroll - trailer's work without adding Youtube API's when I hover over thumb

ImageImage
Image[/url]
(2021-07-03, 14:14)fsurfer Wrote: All down to personal taste, I deleted the Home page - just have Search / Movies / TV Shows and Music, with Spotlight just on hubs and prefer plot scroll - trailer's work without adding Youtube API's when I hover over thumb

ImageImage
Image[/url]
In your movie HUB you will have the Red or White circle directors chair if you update. I left the square top 250 icon to kind of match Netflix 1 - 10 in the US today..

ImageImage

I also fixed the Dolby TrueHD icon that wasn't showing up.... There are a few audio codecs I can't seem to figure out the naming of them... Notice the Audio Codec at the bottom... The picture on the right I cant figure out.. I went into the mediafile xml look at the codec but I can't figure out whats going on. I'll try and fix later...
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi there, been used this skin for a while. Thank you the hard work. Really loved it.

Just now I've been learning to customize the skin for my own taste. Therefore I would like to ask several question regarding this skin.

1. How do I change the black background on home screen without affecting the diffuse map for movies art. Which xml and texture should I looking for.
2. How can I configure Categories widget in home screen and make it work as another widget (link with another addon menu).
3. How can I change the busy spinner colour and animation. Tried change the animation in texture.xbt (folder spinner/busy_spinner), but nothing change. is there any xml I should work with.
Have an odd problem with movie collections

Anyone have any thoughts?
Update: Just changed to Estuary and everything works as it should
(2021-07-03, 22:48)fsurfer Wrote: Have an odd problem with movie collections

what was the issue with the pictures?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-04, 00:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Image[/url]

Sorry thought it was obvious.

Check the images I uploaded the text underneath is incorrect same synopsis 4 different collections
(2021-07-04, 00:46)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-04, 00:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Image[/url]

Sorry thought it was obvious.

Check the images I uploaded the text underneath is incorrect same synopsis 4 different collections
lol, now I see it in my face
Titan Bingie Mod
Great skin ,
Please how can I add Arial font to it ?
(2021-07-04, 03:06)Mahmoud Hilmy Wrote: Great skin ,
It would need to be added into the font.xml
Titan Bingie Mod
I almost forgot about the snow effect for the Holidays... I'll have to remember to cut it back on when it gets close to Christmas...

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-04, 03:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-04, 03:06)Mahmoud Hilmy Wrote: Great skin ,
It would need to be added into the font.xml
Yes i did it , thanks
Hi. How can I achive those TV Shows Logo on the top? Is it automatic?
(2021-07-04, 12:04)Dadrik004 Wrote: Image
Hi. How can I achive those TV Shows Logo on the top? Is it automatic?
Just download the studio logos colored...

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0