• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden
I see this in the logs:
Code:
16:49:28 T:4492   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.traktr\notification_service.py", line 77, in run
                                                telnet = telnetlib.Telnet(self.TELNET_ADDRESS, self.TELNET_PORT)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\telnetlib.py", line 209, in __init__
                                                self.open(host, port, timeout)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\telnetlib.py", line 225, in open
                                                self.sock = socket.create_connection((host, port), timeout)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 561, in create_connection
                                                raise error, msg
                                            error: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
16:49:31 T:4584  NOTICE: Traktr: Scrobbler stopping
Something seems to be blocking the outbound connection on your machine, which is strange in itself. Usually if there's a connection issue with traktr it manifests at XBMC startup with an "Incorrect Username / Password" notification (as currently traktr doesn't seem to make a distinction between no internet and incorrct details).

You could try disabling Windows Firewall, or a 3rd party firewall if you have one installed that may be blocking outbound connections on the port traktr uses.
Firewall is disabled. It doesn't have a problem syncing my collection on startup. Just won't scrobble plays.

I'm on Windows 8 by the way.
I think I'm just going to have to do a clean install and rescan, something got messed up after my last reinstall and userdata restore. It fine worked before that.
I'm having the same issue with scrobbling. It was happening on my old Eden install for the last few days and today I installed Frodo from scratch and it's the same. I have no problem syncing at startup. The scrobbling part of the plugin is broken
Yah, I reinstalled Frodo and rescanned my library. Still broken it won't scrobble. Syncs on startup fine though.
I get a similar error from the trakt plugin v 2.0
Code:
19:19:53 T:4208   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\**************\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\notification_service.py", line 100, in run
                                                telnet.close()
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'telnet' referenced before assignment
19:19:53 T:980  NOTICE: stop python
Further up in the log file the scanner is producing this error:

Code:
19:31:50 T:4100   ERROR: C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.traktr\utilities.py:24: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
                                              import sha
(2013-01-25, 04:36)Jeff Flowerday Wrote: Further up in the log file the scanner is producing this error:

Code:
19:31:50 T:4100   ERROR: C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.traktr\utilities.py:24: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
                                              import sha

I can be sure this error isn't the issue, as i've seen this one in my logs, and my traktr scrobbles fine. I wouldn't re-install XBMC, just delete the add-on folder, the corresponding folder in addon_data and temporarily rename your guisettings.xml file and try a new install of trakt again from the repo. You might also want to delete the addons15.db file as well for good measure.

You can try checking the config.xml file for the addon and check for extra whitespaces after user user info in the file, as this may be the issue, but I doubt it if it doesn't error out when starting XBMC.
It scrobbled 2 shows I watched last night, seems the problem must lie with the Trakt site, not the plugin.
If you didn't see yet, trakt plugin is updated to frodo so it would be nice to compare features of the two and eventually join work to make again one excellent plugin for trakt.
(2013-01-25, 14:42)Marx1 Wrote: If you didn't see yet, trakt plugin is updated to frodo so it would be nice to compare features of the two and eventually join work to make again one excellent plugin for trakt.

+1 Wink
It would be very very very nice to get one, stable version.
(2013-01-26, 21:40)szafran Wrote:
(2013-01-25, 14:42)Marx1 Wrote: If you didn't see yet, trakt plugin is updated to frodo so it would be nice to compare features of the two and eventually join work to make again one excellent plugin for trakt.

+1 Wink
It would be very very very nice to get one, stable version.

+1
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Would it be possible to add a option to exclude certain paths from being scrobbled?

Edit:
Not tested it yet but it should work https://github.com/schumi2004/script.tra...c617044af0
Does Traktr handle when Trakt websites gives this message when trying to scrobble ?

"LOG MESSAGE: Trakt is crunching data from the insane amount of tv shows and movies you guys watch Smile please wait a moment then try again"

I saw that in the LOG.

If it does not handle, maybe that's one possible cause why Traktr don't scrobble tv-show/movies
To me, Traktr only scrobbles 90% of the time. Maybe this is the cause of the "problem"
IMO Traktr should insert a kind of IF in the code to check if this message was received, wait a few seconds and try again to scrobble.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden2