• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden
Anyone tested and compared original Trakt addon (since it's updated to Frodo) and compared it to Traktr?
Only advantage i found was secure connection but could be wrong.

Anyone knows if @seadog is still on this project?
So I haven't posted here in a while, but the official trakt addon will (soon) have ratings and collection support, so this addon will become redundant and I really don't have time to fix any of the various bugs in it anyway.

So I'll leave the repo and code available, feel free to do what you will with it, I'm not sure if the official trakt addon will support watchlists or recommendations, so that's really the only reason I can think of to still use this.

Seadog,

Edit:
(2013-02-05, 00:58)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone tested and compared original Trakt addon (since it's updated to Frodo) and compared it to Traktr?
Only advantage i found was secure connection but could be wrong.

Anyone knows if @seadog is still on this project?

They both use a secure connection by default, but I removed the option to use a non-secure connection since it's a sizeable security risk.
Traktr - trakt utilities for eden/frodo with advanced ratings
well i like you add-on very much and it works great here,
i know some people that use the original trakt add-on and that one doesn't scrape watched tv/movies (and post it on facebook/twitter) and when i suggested to use yours it worked without any issues with them
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
The official trakt plugin has several changes that haven't been released yet (hopefully soon), but they basically implement everything that this plugin does, so I might as well just send any changes I want to make over there instead of splitting up the effort.
Traktr - trakt utilities for eden/frodo with advanced ratings
(2013-02-07, 20:19)seadog Wrote: The official trakt plugin has several changes that haven't been released yet (hopefully soon), but they basically implement everything that this plugin does, so I might as well just send any changes I want to make over there instead of splitting up the effort.

The official hasnt advanced rating either...and i really like your box, its nice and big for a 50 inch tv
Thumbs Up 
(2013-02-07, 20:19)seadog Wrote: The official trakt plugin has several changes that haven't been released yet (hopefully soon), but they basically implement everything that this plugin does, so I might as well just send any changes I want to make over there instead of splitting up the effort.

NodBig Grin

All in one is the best choice Wink
Thanks for all your hard work.
(2013-02-07, 20:34)Skank Wrote:

The official hasnt advanced rating either...and i really like your box, its nice and big for a 50 inch tv

Will probably be added after 2.0 has been released... and least he said, that he will have a look on it.
Win 8.1 64bit
NUC5i5RYK, Onkyo TX508, LG 42LM620T
I think it is safe to say, we will see advanced and basic rating very soon... https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trakt/pull/28
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
I can't find this being addressed at all by searching the thread. But has anyone found a fix to get traktr and psuedotv both working at the same time. Traktr will crash psuedotv every time I have them both going at the same time. I'm using frodo.
Go back to the official trakt plugin... for a couple of days it's at v2.1.0 and has advanced rating (with a nice looking window I might say).
(2013-03-20, 21:57)szafran Wrote: Go back to the official trakt plugin... for a couple of days it's at v2.1.0 and has advanced rating (with a nice looking window I might say).

I would agree, it is in the official Frodo Repo so you will get updates pushed to you. It works great!
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Perhaps its wise to close this topic...
Does this work on Eden? The last version of the official trakt plugin that works on eden doesn't support very many features.
(2013-02-07, 16:49)seadog Wrote: So I haven't posted here in a while, but the official trakt addon will (soon) have ratings and collection support, so this addon will become redundant and I really don't have time to fix any of the various bugs in it anyway.

So I'll leave the repo and code available, feel free to do what you will with it, I'm not sure if the official trakt addon will support watchlists or recommendations, so that's really the only reason I can think of to still use this.

Seadog,

The github page is returning a 404. Where can the files be found?
(2013-07-01, 23:54)MeMeMe Wrote: Does this work on Eden? The last version of the official trakt plugin that works on eden doesn't support very many features.

Like what ?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden2