• 292(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
hello,is it possible to add maybe home and arrow buttons on a easy way Smile ? thank u who can do that tips best regards
maybe to get stuck the view i want someone ?Smile
I'm using the Jarvis version and it's great but my screen does not fit my to and I need to zoom out but can't find an option
Are the stock menu backgrounds missing in this latest release for Jarvis? I just installed the skin with 16.0 and the backgrounds are all black for the stock menus.
(2016-02-24, 18:03)cabbmaestro Wrote: hello,is it possible to add maybe home and arrow buttons on a easy way Smile ? thank u who can do that tips best regards
Almost anything is possible but you would have to mod it in yourself.
(2016-02-24, 19:03)cabbmaestro Wrote: maybe to get stuck the view i want someone ?Smile
Not sure what you mean Huh If you are talking about setting the view for addons that should be discussed with the addon developer.
(2016-02-24, 19:39)RECOVERY Wrote: I'm using the Jarvis version and it's great but my screen does not fit my to and I need to zoom out but can't find an option
System > System > Video calibration. If you do not see it change the settings shown by selecting advanced or expert.
(2016-02-25, 04:33)vult2000 Wrote: Are the stock menu backgrounds missing in this latest release for Jarvis? I just installed the skin with 16.0 and the backgrounds are all black for the stock menus.
I never added any stock backgrounds to the skin. Read the FAQ on first page second post.

I might revisit this and add some but not sure which ones should be the default...
I updated my Kodi to Jarvis and am using Aeon Nox Silvo 5.8.4 - 3.0.2 that I downloaded from your repo 1.0.2.

I have had problems as once the skin crashed. When I finally got the skin running I had a problem creating a submenu for MUSIC. In the skin settings I can add submenu items but when I finish skin shortcuts does not make the submenu visible on my main screen.

My debug log is http://xbmclogs.com/pemrvzfzc
We have a request open to have Skin Shortcuts updated on the repo with a fix for this issue, or if you can't wait (it may take a day or two yet for the request to be approved, then it needs time to propagate out to all the mirrors, then it needs time for your version of Kodi to notice there's an update available and install it) you can manually install the git version.
where does it save the theme color settings?
(2016-02-25, 14:41)isitmeor Wrote: where does it save the theme color settings?
In the same place the other skin settings are saved. Settings.xml in the skins addon_data folder for Jarvis and up or guisettings.xml in your userdata (wiki) folder for Isengard.
(2016-02-22, 17:32)Buzzsaw Wrote: Can Video Extras be used at the same time as Extended Info on the Movie Info screen? It seems I can only have one or the other. If Extended Info script is running, there is no way to access the Video Extras that I can find. Ideally, I'd love to have Extended Info running and then have Video Extras show up in the "+" option. Can that be done? I guess I'd also like to have "Trailer" added to the "+" option too...

Can anyone help me with my question on accessing Video Extras while also having Extended Info running? If I would have to do this mod myself because no one else wants it, can someone tell me the relavent files to mod to add these to the "+" menu?
Hi, I've updated to Jarvis and my resolution crashed after update, It´s huge and I can´t even see the menu to make changes. How do I fix this?
(2016-02-26, 03:52)villano666 Wrote: Hi, I've updated to Jarvis and my resolution crashed after update, It´s huge and I can´t even see the menu to make changes. How do I fix this?

What hardware are you using? Android or PC or RPi?
(2016-02-26, 04:43)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 03:52)villano666 Wrote: Hi, I've updated to Jarvis and my resolution crashed after update, It´s huge and I can´t even see the menu to make changes. How do I fix this?

What hardware are you using? Android or PC or RPi?

Hi, it´s a pc
(2016-02-25, 21:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 14:41)isitmeor Wrote: where does it save the theme color settings?
In the same place the other skin settings are saved. Settings.xml in the skins addon_data folder for Jarvis and up or guisettings.xml in your userdata (wiki) folder for Isengard.
thanks
Hi MikeS
In skin settings TVShows.. select background..(video playlist) TV Show works on Iseng. but not on Jarvis its not even listed.
Also weather icons dont show on main weather screen (works on Iseng) not Jarvis
Have DL from 1st page repo+update
Is it a Jarvis thing or do you know what the problem is and your working on it. Main PC is on Jarvis and laptop is on Iseng.

Thanks
  • 292(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55