• 35(current)
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread
nice work on the mods guys, have installed your MOD this morning Wir3d and have noticed 1 oddity, if you press the white button on a library screen (to update library) the glass panel in the middle moves up the screen, even though it does not show anything under it, and the side panel options open up as normal. No major problem, just a little oddity as I said Smile
Wir3d Wrote:Skunk FYI,
I didn't modify any of your code just added your views to the bottom of my MyVideo.xls and MyVideoNav.xls
Also changed your Includes.xls (added some home weather stuff)

Hope you don't mind Eek

If you feel this is worth including with your next releases please do so I don't have to mod again!

I don't have a problem with you changing the code at all, the more people that can get something out of it the better as far as I'm concerned. One thing I would say is that it's probably better to name your mod slightly different to mine just to avoid confusion? Big Grin

I'll try and download it tonight (rapidshare and everything like it is blocked from work!) and I'll look at integrating as much of it as I can into my next release (as long as you are happy with that?). There may be some stuff that I leave out though as I am trying as much as possible to avoid changing too much of djh's original code. Where possible I've tried to add my code in addition to his (so that it should hopefully(!) be easier to integrate in the future) but I'll have a look and let you know how I get on.
Halo Theme...Wow
mrbenn Wrote:nice work on the mods guys, have installed your MOD this morning Wir3d and have noticed 1 oddity, if you press the white button on a library screen (to update library) the glass panel in the middle moves up the screen, even though it does not show anything under it, and the side panel options open up as normal. No major problem, just a little oddity as I said Smile

I noticed that last night as well. That's Skunk's portion Wink
Quote:"there are only 2 views in Games (apps)? The tiled view would be perfect!"

I'll look into adding it for the next release (I mainly use the Video views and occasionally the Music so those are the ones that I have concentrated on)

can you please also add wide icons with no text labels to the programs section ..

and the option to set bookmarks in video (if not already in your mod which i haven't tested yet :] ) ..

i love this skin .. you guys should put it in the SVN and all work towards the same goal :]
Wir3d Wrote:I noticed that last night as well. That's Skunk's portion Wink

Not me I'm afraid as I don't have that problem with mine. I haven't managed to get a look at your mod yet but once I do I'll see if I can identify the problem (I know I fixed some context menu issues in the very first release of my mod and it could be that your mod still contains those issues)
hicaow Wrote:can you please also add wide icons with no text labels to the programs section ..

and the option to set bookmarks in video (if not already in your mod which i haven't tested yet :] ) ..

i love this skin .. you guys should put it in the SVN and all work towards the same goal :]

Thanks, I'll look into those requests and as for putting the skin into SVN I wish we could but we need the original media files from djh before we can do that and he hasn't really been around for weeks now
I see the problem with the context menu. Sorry about that.
I'll let Skunk put the fix in his next release if he plans to incorporate my changes.

You can fix it as follows in PAL/MyVideoNav.xml

Find
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-149" time="150" condition="Window.IsActive(111) | Window.IsActive(106)">Conditional</animation>

Replace With
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="310,0" time="150" acceleration="-1" condition="Window.IsActive(111) | Window.IsActive(106) | Window.IsActive(132)">Conditional</animation>
Wow, v5 is great. The "reset skin settings" is a nice addition - it seems to have cleared up the issue where my backgrounds were not changing while scrolling through on the home screen.

WEATHER is a GREAT addition! Beautifully done, with a great default background.

I know you're sick of hearing it, but GREAT job, keep it up!

Oh, and ditto about getting svn access on this... Maybe you should ask team Blackbolt for space on their server - they sure aren't using it! Laugh

NS
XBMC has its own SVN with a bunch of the more popular skins in it. No need to talk to another team. I even think djh_ was given access already, but said he wanted to get the skin further along before putting it in there. Hopefully he comes back and does that at some point, so we can all lend a hand once in a while. Smile
Installed Mod5 one problem -

When I turn on Weather info the home screen, the time/date text overlap. e.g. time/date does not turn off.

Personally I'd prefer to leave the time/date alone and put the weather in the lower-right corner... like I have it in my PM3 mod. Anyone else like to see it like this?

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Is it possible to have more view types? Or is that a limitation of this skin.
Affini Wrote:Installed Mod5 one problem -

When I turn on Weather info the home screen, the time/date text overlap. e.g. time/date does not turn off.

Personally I'd prefer to leave the time/date alone and put the weather in the lower-right corner... like I have it in my PM3 mod. Anyone else like to see it like this?

Yeah...I like the weather down there as well! Nod
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Wir3d Wrote:I see the problem with the context menu. Sorry about that.
I'll let Skunk put the fix in his next release if he plans to incorporate my changes.

You can fix it as follows in PAL/MyVideoNav.xml

Find
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-149" time="150" condition="Window.IsActive(111) | Window.IsActive(106)">Conditional</animation>

Replace With
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="310,0" time="150" acceleration="-1" condition="Window.IsActive(111) | Window.IsActive(106) | Window.IsActive(132)">Conditional</animation>

That's an easy fix as that change has been in my code since v1! Nod
szsori Wrote:XBMC has its own SVN with a bunch of the more popular skins in it. No need to talk to another team. I even think djh_ was given access already, but said he wanted to get the skin further along before putting it in there. Hopefully he comes back and does that at some point, so we can all lend a hand once in a while. Smile

I second that!
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread24