• 35(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
ah its okay about the dark theme i found it im not fully awake yet !
(2019-03-17, 10:16)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Looks awesome everything looks super clean and minimalist top job as always 

quick question  for some reason when i open the spotify addon nothing is displayed > however it allows me to link content as a widget or a link if its pre set but it just wont let me view from opening via music addons ? / also Is there just the one theme for now ? I wanted to try out the dark theme but havent come across it yet Smile

Thanks for everything you do its appreciated

Big Grin

Yep, can confirm the spotify bug. Should be fixed now - I forgot about music addons that set content to files.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-17, 10:12)Mungo Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 09:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: Can you test latest git? I think I might've fixed the issue.

Cool beans - looks all good from this end JM Big Grin

Excellent Big Grin
(2019-03-17, 10:16)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Looks awesome everything looks super clean and minimalist top job as always 

quick question  for some reason when i open the spotify addon nothing is displayed > however it allows me to link content as a widget or a link if its pre set but it just wont let me view from opening via music addons ? / also Is there just the one theme for now ? I wanted to try out the dark theme but havent come across it yet Smile

Thanks for everything you do its appreciated
Settings > interface > colours to get the dark theme.

​​​​​​Just updated btw and yup that's exactly what I was looking to see. Kinda weird how it doesn't scroll as it goes next though.
Also, a highlight would be nice on the currently selected image.
Oops. Didn't notice next page before I replied >.<
Has the "HUB" Feature been removed ?
When setting "action" for movies and tv shows menu items , I liked in AZ , the option tty open the hub1111 and 1112 views so all the "submenu" categories were available along with a spotlight image ?
EDIT :   I see now , its a submenu item  settings , wonderful , what a skin thank you.
(2019-03-17, 10:57)ontap Wrote: Has the "HUB" Feature been removed ?
When setting "action" for movies and tv shows menu items , I liked in AZ , the option tty open the hub1111 and 1112 views so all the "submenu" categories were available along with a spotlight image ?

Read first post - it details how to add submenu hubs.
Am missing something very basic I know , but I can't locate power/exit button/menu ?
I have had to add an exit option in "settings" sub menu for now ?
Such a noob question sorry.
(2019-03-17, 11:38)ontap Wrote: Am missing something very basic I know , but I can't locate power/exit button/menu ?

The "s" key should open the power menu for you.
If not then get the Keymap Editor add-on to manage keyboard shortcuts.
(2019-03-17, 11:38)ontap Wrote: Am missing something very basic I know , but I can't locate power/exit button/menu ?

Add a shortcut on home menu "Common > Power"
Time to try it!! Thanks again for your work! If i find any error I will tell you

I'm not a fan of the plot font, but I see you left the option to change it on skin settings, perfect!
Of Course duh tx  both of you.
I’m sure this is going to get bombarded with questions once people start to use it so I’ll try to keep all my questions in one place.

Firstly, is it possible to change the aspect of the widgets when using a single widget horizontal menu?

Secondly, is there an option to control the font of the home menu layout? Currently when moving around between items they all move around due to the highlighted option turning bold, would be nice if there was a way to make them retain their position.

Other than that I’m absolutely loving it so far, running perfectly on a Shield, and it may just be my eagerness but it also seems a hell of a lot quicker too
Am stuck on setting up "submenu widget hubs" , I have set a widget for each submenu item in movies section , set aspect to poster , have set "press down to access submenu hub" , if I enable "multi widgets " the submenu widgets i have set show on the main menu screen , but when pressing down to submenu hub , and highlighting  a submenu icon , the title of the widget shows below  but no posters show  ? disabling multi widgets clears main menu but still no widgets in submenu ? , have tried setting main menu movie action to submenu hub ( activate window 1135) and accessing submenu hub with single click but still no widgets ?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226