• 37(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2017-11-20, 21:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-11-20, 21:52)ang3lt Wrote: Hello Guys,

First big thanks for the addon!!

I just subscribed to USTVNOW but the addon still shows i'm on free plan. It works from browser from any device but from KODI it stuck somehow. 
Could you please tell me how could i make it to recognize the subscription plan?

Thanks in advance!
 Try clicking default in USTVNow's settings, click 'OK' then renter settings, and fill out your username/password. 
 Yep, that did the trick. Big thanks!!
Loving the new features of the USTVnow addon. The introduction of the new TV Guide interface is definatly a huge step forward and improvement to the overall user experience......well done! Smile

Can I just confirm that when exiting, it's by design that you have to stop the current stream playing first? Also, is it possible to switch channel using 'Up/Down' on a remote (like the regular Kodi PVR), rather having to return to the guide screen and selecting a different channel?

Don't think I've seen anybody else report this here, but I've noticed that when exiting after playing a channel stream, I seem to get locked in a loop, which keeps returning me to the guide screen. Eventually, I'm having force a full shut down of Kodi with CTRL+ALT+DEL. On the other hand, if I don't actually open a stream from the guide screen and then exit, it will loop a couple of times back to the root menu of the addon, but on the third attempt, will exit to the home menu. Are these known issues or would you prefer me to post a log?
(2017-11-21, 11:53)Dumyat Wrote: Loving the new features of the USTVnow addon. The introduction of the new TV Guide interface is definatly a huge step forward and improvement to the overall user experience......well done! Smile

Can I just confirm that when exiting, it's by design that you have to stop the current stream playing first? Also, is it possible to switch channel using 'Up/Down' on a remote (like the regular Kodi PVR), rather having to return to the guide screen and selecting a different channel?

Don't think I've seen anybody else report this here, but I've noticed that when exiting after playing a channel stream, I seem to get locked in a loop, which keeps returning me to the guide screen. Eventually, I'm having force a full shut down of Kodi with CTRL+ALT+DEL. On the other hand, if I don't actually open a stream from the guide screen and then exit, it will loop a couple of times back to the root menu of the addon, but on the third attempt, will exit to the home menu. Are these known issues or would you prefer me to post a log?
'Up/Down' channel surfing will be included in the next update which will also feature HDHomerun tuner integration.

I'm not aware of any "Loop" issues, are you launching the guide as designed through the plugin? or are you using favorites, or an app to launch it?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I recently downloaded my USTVnow account on to Firestick via Kodi. Unfortunately, it is not showing all my paid for channels. Any ideas??
(2017-11-21, 16:22)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not aware of any "Loop" issues, are you launching the guide as designed through the plugin? or are you using favorites, or an app to launch it? 
 Yes, launching the guide directly from the plugin using the home menu item for addons. Would it help to post a screen capture video of what I'm experiencing?
(2017-11-21, 23:10)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 16:22)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not aware of any "Loop" issues, are you launching the guide as designed through the plugin? or are you using favorites, or an app to launch it? 
 Yes, launching the guide directly from the plugin using the home menu item for addons. Would it help to post a screen capture video of what I'm experiencing?  
No, I understand the conditions that can cause this issue... I guess the code I created to resolve the potential for a loop isn't working? I'll let you know if I need debugging info from you.
(2017-11-21, 23:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 23:10)Dumyat Wrote:
No, I understand the conditions that can cause this issue... I guess the code I created to resolve the potential for a loop isn't working? I'll let you know if I need debugging info from you.  
 I"ve been unable to replicate the loop, can you tell me how you are exiting the guide and what type of device/hardware you are using ie, keyboard, remote? PC, Mac, rpi? My guess is that perhaps you have a different key mapped?
Can you try using a PC keyboard and use backspace twice to exit. Do you still encounter the loop?
(2017-11-22, 03:35)Lunatixz Wrote:   I"ve been unable to replicate the loop, can you tell me how you are exiting the guide and what type of device/hardware you are using ie, keyboard, remote? PC, Mac, rpi? My guess is that perhaps you have a different key mapped?
Can you try using a PC keyboard and use backspace twice to exit. Do you still encounter the loop? 
Well, I guess I should have maybe tried this in the first instance, as the problem seems to be skin related since the issue does not occur with the with default Estuary skin. I can only conclude the custom home menu I've created on my own Estuary skin mod (without skin short-cuts) is probably causing the issue. I'll check it out for anything obvious. Please accept my apologies for the un-necessary time wasted......
Hi all, contemplating upgrading to a paid plan. For those who have a paid plan, did you notice any improvement in the streaming quality, particularly less artifacting or congestion on popular programs, or is this just inherent in my internet connection (109mpbs down, 4mbps up)?
Sad 
i got account ustvnow i have just downloded your app for my smartbox and it will not open up just keeps showing message that check log in account,i put my log in email and password but it still dose not work,any thing i can do to slove this
I'm missing NBC. It,s just not listed.

FIXED

I don't know what happened but NBC is back today.
Hi folks.  I was considering installing this but I can't seem to find it in the Kodi repository v 2.4.9.
(2017-12-22, 14:16)Wanderlust Wrote: Hi folks.  I was considering installing this but I can't seem to find it in the Kodi repository v 2.4.9.

Kodi's repository is included with Kodi. Make sure you have Kodi Krypton installed.
Next USTVnow update adds HDHomerun support to the built in EPG Guide....
watch gallery
Hi, yesterday I got a new amazon fire TV 4k (downloaded kodi 17.6) and installed ustv now(just the free version) however I'm having issues. When I go to play a live stream, the picture plays in slow motion, but the audio stays correct, eventually it realizes the picture is behind and will "seek" and jump ahead a few seconds, that will continue for a few minutes before both stop playing (but the counter keeps going as if it's still playing). The preferred playback method is selected as M3U8, I thought maybe that was the issue, however when I change it to mp4 (of any quality) it will not play at all.
I'll try to get a log, I wasn't having luck getting one yesterday.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5