• 376(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Sad 
I have tried every possible way to install this but it feels like I keep getting the python version 24 error. I'm on kodi matrix 19.4 latest one available from the playstore on Android TV. Perhaps an install guide like auramod would be better to avoid confusion! Thank you. I have been trying to install your theme from last 3 hours.
Just had to come here and say how much I enjoy the new Highlight widget, Bingie Seasons view, Surprise Me hub, Categories hub and the new screensaver is so cool! Thank you so much for spending some of your valuable free time on this super awesome skin that many of us enjoy 🙂

Have a great day! 🙂
Hey mate could you help me to solve the python version issue?
(2023-01-07, 22:55)matke Wrote: for python

Turn on Kodi option:
Update official add-ons from: Any repository
After successfully installing v2.1.0 (with some minor bugs) and using it for a few days, my build suddenly reverted to the default menu items. Anything I tweaked myself (which was a lot) is gone and can't be restored from a backup.

Any idea what might have caused this?
Is there any way to retrieve my setup?
Looks like it resolved itself. I changed the hardware settings under Player Settings, and set them back again to default and my MKV (4K) movies are playing.
@Thomiehawk

No support for banned addons
Titan Bingie Mod
I am checking out the xml files and trying to learn about this cool skin. I am trying to achieve background only playback when using full screen trailers cause it works beautifully with the auto hide bingie info dialog when idle.

I want it to behave just like a windowed trailer where during playback pressing back once stops the trailer and just takes me instantly back to the previous screen. Which xml is controlling this behavior?

I know it’s possible cause it behaved this way in a previous release. My reason for wanting this is that I don’t fast forward in trailers anyway so engaging the full video player when pressing back is just a bit annoying and activates refresh rate changes on my TV so I get a black screen twice on start and stop and it creates an extra unnecessary click of the back button when the trailer isn’t done playing.

I know I am nitpicking here but just take it as a compliment that this skin is pretty much perfect to me except for this small thing. Maybe an option for Full Screen (background only) in the default action for trailers could be implemented in a future update? 🙂

Keep up the great work guys! You know I am loving this skin and I am definitely going to be keeping it as my daily driver for a long time đź‘Ť
do you have plan to support 20 nexus ?
thank for greats skin
Hey mate! Is there a way to fix the python 2.24 dependency issue?
(2023-01-09, 02:32)SoulReaver Wrote: I am checking out the xml files and trying to learn about this cool skin. I am trying to achieve background only playback when using full screen trailers cause it works beautifully with the auto hide bingie info dialog when idle.

I want it to behave just like a windowed trailer where during playback pressing back once stops the trailer and just takes me instantly back to the previous screen. Which xml is controlling this behavior?

I know it’s possible cause it behaved this way in a previous release. My reason for wanting this is that I don’t fast forward in trailers anyway so engaging the full video player when pressing back is just a bit annoying and activates refresh rate changes on my TV so I get a black screen twice on start and stop and it creates an extra unnecessary click of the back button when the trailer isn’t done playing.

I know I am nitpicking here but just take it as a compliment that this skin is pretty much perfect to me except for this small thing. Maybe an option for Full Screen (background only) in the default action for trailers could be implemented in a future update? 🙂

Keep up the great work guys! You know I am loving this skin and I am definitely going to be keeping it as my daily driver for a long time đź‘Ť
Windowed auto trailer in dialog video info will probably be removed with the next update. Probably it creates a problem on android with black screen in search hub. There will only be fullscreen.
(2023-01-09, 05:34)haicaoboi87 Wrote: do you have plan to support 20 nexus ?
thank for greats skin

Yes.
(2023-01-09, 07:07)Alsolucky Wrote: Hey mate! Is there a way to fix the python 2.24 dependency issue?
There is nothing to fix. You are obviously doing something wrong and you got a suggestion of what to do, but you don't read the answers.
Turn on Kodi option:
Update official add-ons from: Any repository
@Alsolucky

This has been answered many time in the past few days.. A little reading and you would find the answer

Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-09, 09:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: @Alsolucky

This has been answered many time in the past few day.. A little reading and you would find the answer

Thanks @AchillesPunks
  • 376(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0