• 38(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
TeKo Wrote:Hmm after I scraped every Show looked like this:

The image you attached shows the all season banner and the all season poster. The NMJ skins use a a season banners and poster like this:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?t...wo0g1y521u

There is both a banner and poster for each season and currently EMM only allows you to download one or the other but not both. It gets you close...what I do it manually add the banner for each season. Not perfect but better than doing it all manually.
Orbi Wrote:Dig through the settings, it's mentioned quite explicitely. I don't remember out of my head where or how, if you want I can post a screenshot of my settings.

Banner and posters coexist. One does not replace the other.

If you have found a way to have both season posters and banners please share the setting I have tried everything and found no way to do this.
blackcows Wrote:If you have found a way to have both season posters and banners please share the setting I have tried everything and found no way to do this.

I see from the above 2 posts that you meant season banners. I'm afraid these are not supported at the moment. I hope bodrick will be back soon and we can all propose him to implement additional features.
Hey guys how do i scrape all my tv series instead of doing it 1 by 1 ??
Is there a way to make eMM put posters as poster.jpg and banners as banner.jpg (been fiddling around for an hour but cant find it if its there)

its so i can use banners for my media view and posters for the rest in aeon NOX

thanks!
Anyway i can scrape everything at once instead of scraping individually ??
First you need to buy a computer with lots of cores... then install 100-1000 instances of EMM (depending on how many movies you have).

Point each one to its own movie.... then push scrape in each of them as fast as you can! By the time you get to clicking scrape on the last movies, the first ones will be done downloading!
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
johnny87au Wrote:Anyway i can scrape everything at once instead of scraping individually ??

It should scrape when you update TV SHOWS unless new shows then you need to manual scrape for banner and covers. Some TV Shows episodes for some reason don't update for me but most do on update.

I am sure Brodrick is going to work on this sound like he has plan to revamp Ember.
tv scrape for episodes is hit or miss at times. sometimes it scrapes episode information, but forget the screenshot, even though there is a screenshot on tvdb. sometimes screenshot, no info, or it scrapes both normally.
Hi,

Is anyone else getting corrupted (bad XML structure) NFO files when re-scraping TV shows and saving to an SMB share? (it's happens to me about one scrape in 4 particularly on larger shows).
Is there a way i can scrape just subtitles as cannot seem to find a way a way to do it.
When I try to update the TV Show "Rob" I get this for the title Rob **Duplicate** then in information it says Duplicate of http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=253931

I only have one folder name Rob with season 1 etc so I don't know why it is saying duplicate seems to be the only show with this issue. Any ideas never seen this issue before. I been using Ember for over a year.
Deleted, Answered Question
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Is Ember ever going to have the capability to scan all movie files and determine their video quality (such as resolution)? Would that be very difficult to pull off? I feel like that would be the most useful feature for managing my media collection.
Randall Lind Wrote:When I try to update the TV Show "Rob" I get this for the title Rob **Duplicate** then in information it says Duplicate of http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=253931

I only have one folder name Rob with season 1 etc so I don't know why it is saying duplicate seems to be the only show with this issue. Any ideas never seen this issue before. I been using Ember for over a year.

That's Because the one in the link is the properly named one. I recommend rescraping as that one.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26