• 4(current)
Pivos Xios DS
sure there is, you just need to look.
Does this thing stream 1080P over https or ssl webdav, or is it too wimpy?
(2012-11-14, 06:23)touser Wrote: Does this thing stream 1080P over https or ssl webdav, or is it too wimpy?
i would like to know that also before i place my order...
I was able to stream 1080p over wifi. I have no idea what bitrate the file is but ive never had a problem.
It handles streaming 1080 files just fine. Using wired ethernet is recommended, as it is for any system regardless of power.
(2012-11-14, 08:29)Ned Scott Wrote: It handles streaming 1080 files just fine. Using wired ethernet is recommended, as it is for any system regardless of power.

Right, but can it handle 1080P with the overhead of HTTPS or ssl webdav? Obviously it can handle it over NFS. For example, the Raspberry Pi cannot handle it via https/webdav/sftp.
Kratos69! Dont buy Pivos Xios! Wifi work good in android mode but not in XBMC mode I buy it for! No many people use wire or Lan...most people use wireless internet and the xbmc is now useless....cant show any internetcontent....you will maybe get answer to programing self the xbmc....its complicated to people who not programing....I will sell the shit if there is no solution...
(2012-11-14, 10:26)PivosXios User Wrote: Kratos69! Dont buy Pivos Xios! Wifi work good in android mode but not in XBMC mode I buy it for! No many people use wire or Lan...most people use wireless internet and the xbmc is now useless....cant show any internetcontent....you will maybe get answer to programing self the xbmc....its complicated to people who not programing....I will sell the shit if there is no solution...

no many can read bad sentence can they what are you actually saying here cause i don't understand.......

Pivos Xios works perfectly well with Wireless because i use it myself too without any programming or whatever. I installed and it worked so probably a problem on your side
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-14, 10:26)PivosXios User Wrote: Kratos69! Dont buy Pivos Xios! Wifi work good in android mode but not in XBMC mode I buy it for! No many people use wire or Lan...most people use wireless internet and the xbmc is now useless....cant show any internetcontent....you will maybe get answer to programing self the xbmc....its complicated to people who not programing....I will sell the shit if there is no solution...

must be yoda speak Smile
(2012-11-14, 15:58)davilla Wrote:

must be yoda speak Smile lol.......I already place an order and its a rush order..PivosXios I will let you know how things go when it arrives, Lets see if this machine has balls to handle 1080p..

(2012-11-14, 10:10)touser Wrote: Right, but can it handle 1080P with the overhead of HTTPS or ssl webdav? Obviously it can handle it over NFS. For example, the Raspberry Pi cannot handle it via https/webdav/sftp.

Not sure. I don't have a personal box to test with right now, but should be getting one soon in the mail. I'll let you know when it arrives.
I just got my pivos xios today I run xbmc on android and it buffer it slow loading on screen so I decided to use Linux, however when I use it my wifi is gone don't no how to connect tru my wifi also the volume is gone..helpp?..Nevermind I finally make it to work running 1080p flawless
(2012-11-16, 08:18)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-11-14, 10:10)touser Wrote: Right, but can it handle 1080P with the overhead of HTTPS or ssl webdav? Obviously it can handle it over NFS. For example, the Raspberry Pi cannot handle it via https/webdav/sftp.

Not sure. I don't have a personal box to test with right now, but should be getting one soon in the mail. I'll let you know when it arrives.

That would be great, thanks!
(2012-11-17, 13:54)kratos69 Wrote: I just got my pivos xios today I run xbmc on android and it buffer it slow loading on screen so I decided to use Linux, however when I use it my wifi is gone don't no how to connect tru my wifi also the volume is gone..helpp?..Nevermind I finally make it to work running 1080p flawless

have you got the 1gig box or the 512mbHuh
I bought a pivos xios sd and every time I try to add a video source, I get "remote share...Network is not connected" network is connected otherwise I wouldn't be able to see my shares through either smb or upnp.
Has anyone experienced this sort of behavior?

Thanks,

Dante1

Edit: solved the problem...install Linux and got rid of Android. Now works perfectly.
Sense remote no longer works but that is a good thing. That remote is probably the worst pointing device I have ever used. By far a total waste of money
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pivos Xios DS2