Piracy.
(2016-09-28, 19:33)da-anda Wrote: so, let's just protest the content creators and don't watch any Hollywood stuff anymore Smile. Most blockbusters are utter crap anyways these days. Same "story" line with different actors and a shit load of CGI and 3D slowmotion effects. There are unfortunately not many movies worth spending money on these days. I used to buy more blurays a couple years ago - these days I mostly rent them or wait until they air on TV or Netflix.

Exactly! You're the only one to get the point. Hollywood stuff or better said, ALL american films are such JUNK for stupid masses, that I see no way I'm gonna pay to watch that. When they start making good films (again, like they did in the 70's and partly 80's), maybe people will be willing to pay.....
Well thanks, way to group an entire country together and call it junk.
Well Ned if the cap fits...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Don't look at me, I was only involved in the production of five of the ten major flops this summer. That's not even a MAJORITY! Tongue
(2016-09-29, 01:39)Ned Scott Wrote: Well thanks, way to group an entire country together and call it junk.

Come on....when a possible presidential candidate is donald trump and said candidate has a great chance of winning, well damn I'd say our country is junk.
(2016-09-29, 06:12)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Come on....when a possible presidential candidate is donald trump and said candidate has a great chance of winning, well damn I'd say our country is junk.
This is so true but I have hope that this election will show that intelligent people outnumber those full of hate. I know Ned thinks that means Unicorns and Rainbows... Tongue

Those suffering from a tribal mentality feel a "need" to be be a part of a group no matter the consequences to themselves or the fellow humans who happen to inhabit this planet and make it seem like something as irrelevant as a movie comes before that which is paramount (the word not the studio Wink)... So sad Sad

If anybody watched the first debate and didn't hear Mr. Trump brag about how paying no tax or screwing over blue collar workers was "Good Business"...

Then, I am afraid, you are the type of person who looks forward to be rich but fails to realize it is the wealthy who keep that goal from being attainable... Why is it low information voters think Trump is good?

I think it is because they are folks who prefer to be angry and think that they can be rich too so best make sure not to pay any taxes for the one in a billion chance they can be rich and say f*ck everyone else...

I live in America, these thoughts are my own, and I approve my message!

God (I am atheist so by God I mean any decent folks out there) help us all...
(2016-09-29, 03:14)nickr Wrote: Well Ned if the cap fits...

You mean like how "most people" use Kodi for pirate videos, so we should group them all together and say Kodi is for pirate video streaming?

I don't think there is a country out were more than 50% (and that's being generous) of the movie/tv shows produced aren't crap. That doesn't mean I use the country of origin to avoid everything from there.
(2016-09-29, 06:12)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 01:39)Ned Scott Wrote: Well thanks, way to group an entire country together and call it junk.

Come on....when a possible presidential candidate is donald trump and said candidate has a great chance of winning, well damn I'd say our country is junk.

What the hell does that have to do with movies? For that matter, the American movie industry tends to be pro-democratic. God, you people are making my head hurt.

Although to be fair and balanced, we have Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn...

But can we have less mud-slinging and bad feeling please? Not pleased to see yet another thread here becoming a slanging match.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
To be fair, it does feel like all of America has gone to crap thanks to Donald Trump and various summer "blockbuster" movies that have come out...

I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't take it personally :)

*Ned buys a ticket to Canada....*
There are a lot of enquiries from the US for NZ immigration possibilities at present. We already have James Cameron and Peter Jackson.

Oh wait a minute PJ is a kiwi, just one who is able to get his US mates to bully the government into changing labour laws so that his/their movies could be made here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-09-29, 07:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote: This is so true but I have hope that this election will show that intelligent people outnumber those full of hate.

Unfortunately the recent referendum in my country showed that here at least this sentiment isn't true!

But I guess we are digressing and should leave such topics for an entirely different place.
(2016-09-29, 08:32)Ned Scott Wrote:

What the hell does that have to do with movies? For that matter, the American movie industry tends to be pro-democratic. God, you people are making my head hurt.

Woah woah woah, I apologize I was only cracking a joke. Angel
(2016-09-29, 07:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 06:12)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Come on....when a possible presidential candidate is donald trump and said candidate has a great chance of winning, well damn I'd say our country is junk.
This is so true but I have hope that this election will show that intelligent people outnumber those full of hate. I know Ned thinks that means Unicorns and Rainbows... Tongue

Those suffering from a tribal mentality feel a "need" to be be a part of a group no matter the consequences to themselves or the fellow humans who happen to inhabit this planet and make it seem like something as irrelevant as a movie comes before that which is paramount (the word not the studio Wink)... So sad Sad

If anybody watched the first debate and didn't hear Mr. Trump brag about how paying no tax or screwing over blue collar workers was "Good Business"...

Then, I am afraid, you are the type of person who looks forward to be rich but fails to realize it is the wealthy who keep that goal from being attainable... Why is it low information voters think Trump is good?

I think it is because they are folks who prefer to be angry and think that they can be rich too so best make sure not to pay any taxes for the one in a billion chance they can be rich and say f*ck everyone else...

I live in America, these thoughts are my own, and I approve my message!

God (I am atheist so by God I mean any decent folks out there) help us all...

Preach it brother! Fellow Atheist here and minus the unicorns and rainbows, agreed 110% with what you said!
(2016-09-29, 09:00)DarrenHill Wrote:

Although to be fair and balanced, we have Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn...

But can we have less mud-slinging and bad feeling please? Not pleased to see yet another thread here becoming a slanging match.

Can't really be mud slinging when it's fact and I live in the states, so I know what I'm talking about. Besides that, I was only cracking joke.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Piracy.0