• 4(current)
Beta TV Melodies (play themes alternative)
I'm using COREelec, my movies stay on an emby server.

When I browse in my movies. The kodi hangs! And try to reproduce the theme, only 1s of the audio ..... Repeat until you take it out of the socket.

My emby is installed on a windows machine on the network.
@smitchell6879, Thanks for the addon.
Woulld you mind adding a skin.string/setting to 'disabletvmelodies' so I could use it within the skin?
My main issue is when auto trailers feature are enabled, theme file and trailer will 'compete' who runs first, they cannot co-exist, at least in the current setting.
Sorry everyone for not replying i am in the last stages of completing my house and until i get everything built, painted and moved in I doubt i will be much assistance here i just do not have the time right now. But once it is complete i plan on coming back with something better then this and better then the special features addon. It will not make everyone happy. but i have a idea i have been toying with and now with a new house in the last stages i am going to want to actually make this idea a reality it will just take some time and testing and more time. but if everything come together as i plan it will be worth it. At least for my usage hahaha.

Thanks everyone for using this and your all welcome to contribute in while i am way if i get a pull request i will work with you and get it added.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Where should I see the screen to point TV Melodies to my local drive with my theme.mp3 files? I don't see anything when clicking Configure and if I click Run, nothing seems to happen. Using Leia 18.1 Aeon 7 and Aeon 8's on different machines. Same experience on both. Thanks!
@wkupike2000

You must have movies in separate folders. Place the file theme.xxx in your movie folder next to the video file as shown in this image...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Where can you download theme melody
(2019-03-18, 20:51)Karellen Wrote: @wkupike2000

You must have movies in separate folders. Place the file theme.xxx in your movie folder next to the video file as shown in this image...

I will try that right away. I had them in a central theme folder. I also access my folders (that are already setup like yours) through PlexKodiConnect. Will Kodi pick up my themes?
Looks like PlexKodiConnect won't pick them up. Bummer
(2019-03-19, 17:48)Roby Wrote: Where can you download theme melody
The link is in the first post. Click the green "Clone or download" button and select "Download zip". Then install in kodi via zip file.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-21, 02:21)wkupike2000 Wrote: Looks like PlexKodiConnect won't pick them up. Bummer
The add-on developer will need to advise. It obviously needs direct access to the folders, no idea what plexkodiconnect does to folder paths.
My Signature
(2019-03-21, 03:41)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 02:21)wkupike2000 Wrote: Looks like PlexKodiConnect won't pick them up. Bummer
The add-on developer will need to advise. It obviously needs direct access to the folders, no idea what plexkodiconnect does to folder paths.    
That'll explain why it doesn't work for me then. Going to have to figure out how to get direct paths working. I miss my themes lol.

EDIT: Direct paths enabled, themes are working.
EDIT 2: Are the the themes meant to cut out once you start browsing the show to view seasons/episodes?
(2019-03-21, 07:14)xpronic Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 03:41)Karellen Wrote:
That'll explain why it doesn't work for me then. Going to have to figure out how to get direct paths working. I miss my themes lol.

EDIT 2: Are the the themes meant to cut out once you start browsing the show to view seasons/episodes? 
Hi, I am a PlexKodiConnect user too and I am using direct paths, but I can't get themes to work.
I suppose that TV Melodies can't use the themes downloaded through Plex, so I made my test copyng the theme file into the show folder.
Have you done something else more than just putting the theme.mp3 file in the show folder?
It might be worth providing a Debug Log. First enable Debug Mode in the TVMelodies settings page, then follow the instructions to enable debug mode for Kodi... Debug Log.

Hopefully someone might be able to see the problem.
My Signature
(2019-04-02, 15:13)goose2600 Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 07:14)xpronic Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 03:41)Karellen Wrote: The add-on developer will need to advise. It obviously needs direct access to the folders, no idea what plexkodiconnect does to folder paths.     

Hi, I am a PlexKodiConnect user too and I am using direct paths, but I can't get themes to work.
I suppose that TV Melodies can't use the themes downloaded through Plex, so I made my test copyng the theme file into the show folder.
Have you done something else more than just putting the theme.mp3 file in the show folder? 
I'm using my own themes placed in each tv show folder.
I am user of the emby, I use direct path. The theme starts to play ... but hangs up ... keep repeating 1seg straight and locked! I need to restart the kodi by unplugging it.

I'm using coreelec kodi 18, my movies are on server emby.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Melodies (play themes alternative)2