• 4(current)
Alpha Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.2022
(2022-01-22, 11:45)Coldfrog Wrote: Hi,

Many thanks for the new skin, looks great and now the trailers also works (couldn’t fix it with cosmic skin)!

Can you tell me how I can couple/play it with my own used addon? Or isn’t that possible?
Sure. You can set your own widgets (you mean widgets?) in skin settings > start > and then select main menu & local banners to setup your menu or go to "global widget wall" to set your wall Smile
Thanks for this great skin. 
Do you have plans to make it possible for a widget wall per section? 
I know the whole idea of this skin is a global widget wall, right? Just wondering. 

thanks
(2022-01-22, 12:38)Aaiemron Wrote: I know the whole idea of this skin is a global widget wall, right? Just wondering. 

Exactly. Making it by section destroy whole concept and make it basically the same as other skins. Now you know what you have on your wall and you don't have to search where you have your widgets. Everything is on one page Wink Just scroll down Smile
(2022-01-22, 12:44)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-22, 12:38)Aaiemron Wrote: I know the whole idea of this skin is a global widget wall, right? Just wondering. 

Exactly. Making it by section destroy whole concept and make it basically the same as other skins. Now you know what you have on your wall and you don't have to search where you have your widgets. Everything is on one page Wink Just scroll down Smile

Right! Thanks for answering.
Again, great skin
(2022-01-22, 06:23)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-22, 04:23)omaramiromo Wrote: How to get banner artwork and landscape artwork as per youtube thumbnail?
They are shown there where they are available Smile To make sure you have everything setup correctly, you can add fanarttv key in tmdb helper and also enabled all services there to make sure everything will be pulled down Smile

Yes that is what i did. But still can't get it done. Maybe i need to remove and start from scratch again since i test a lot of addons and skin.

Anyway, this skin look awesome. It different concept compare to other skin. Good job
Thanks for quick reply!

I did oversee that my favorite addon is automatically used in the new skin ! 👍🏻

But when I go to info of the film then I get the option play when I will do that there comes a pop-up with 3 options: play with YouTube, play with UPnP and search on YouTube 🙁…..

What am I doing wrong?
(2022-01-22, 15:20)Coldfrog Wrote: Thanks for quick reply!

I did oversee that my favorite addon is automatically used in the new skin ! 👍🏻

But when I go to info of the film then I get the option play when I will do that there comes a pop-up with 3 options: play with YouTube, play with UPnP and search on YouTube 🙁…..

What am I doing wrong?
Those 2 widgets - first and second row are from tmdb helper. You must have source of this movie in your library to be able to play it Wink
If you have this movie in your library it will automatically play it. Otherwise it offer you to open via add-on which may have play it Big Grin
Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work, I checked if the movie is showed in the addon self but when I try to play from the thumbnail then it shows not the option to play with the addon 🙁

Have I to add something or reinstall?
(2022-01-22, 16:39)Coldfrog Wrote: Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work, I checked if the movie is showed in the addon self but when I try to play from the thumbnail then it shows not the option to play with the addon 🙁

Have I to add something or reinstall?
Depends on the add-on. With netflix it should recognize it, otherwise you need to configure players on your own: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...r-Function
I would recommend to change those widgets (they are configurable) and point to add-ons you want to use Smile
Is there a way to update your skin manualy every time through Github?
Or do we have to wait till you drop your update to your repo every time?
thanks
(2022-01-22, 18:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Is there a way to update your skin manualy every time through Github?
thanks
My repo is private for some time. I need to do some code refactoring before I open it. For now - only wait until I push it Smile I will push an update in few hours.
(2022-01-22, 19:12)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-22, 18:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Is there a way to update your skin manualy every time through Github?
thanks
My repo is private for some time. I need to do some code refactoring before I open it. For now - only wait until I push it Smile I will push an update in few hours.

Oke, thanks a lot
Thank you so much for your great work really you made my day
It’s really fast and beautiful
(2022-01-22, 01:56)arad63 Wrote: Very cool skin, but is there some kind of limit on the amount of widgets on the screen?, after the 9th widget it won't let me scroll any further down. I can see the next widget below it but cannot scroll down to it, it is stuck.
Hey. Thanks for report! It should be fixed in latest master branch. I will push an update today in the evening Smile
Question : What exactly is the "Enable Expose" option?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.20220