• 3(current)
Alpha Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.2022
Ok guys. So... here is what we have Wink
This release should be delayed but I said few days before about Friday so here it is.
You can expect many bugs here and there which I was not able to fix yet.
Everything I will be fixing in next few days with your help on finding bugs Smile

Please check heppen's repository in your Kodi Wink
I will update first post with install instruction  for a couple of minutes. Enjoy Smile
Super thanks.đź‘Ś
cool. I already have entertainment. As soon as I can I try it. Thank you for your work. Big Grin
got it on now very nice , in fact brilliant.
Thank you Smile Hope you will enjoy using it.
I will work hard to make it usable Big Grin
Very cool skin, but is there some kind of limit on the amount of widgets on the screen?, after the 9th widget it won't let me scroll any further down. I can see the next widget below it but cannot scroll down to it, it is stuck.
Actually it seems to be happening only when "show widget labels above" is enabled. When it is off there is no issue.
How to get banner artwork and landscape artwork as per youtube thumbnail?
(2022-01-22, 01:56)arad63 Wrote: Very cool skin, but is there some kind of limit on the amount of widgets on the screen?, after the 9th widget it won't let me scroll any further down. I can see the next widget below it but cannot scroll down to it, it is stuck.
Hi. Currently the limit should be around 40 widgets but I see the issue... I will try to fix it today.
(2022-01-22, 04:23)omaramiromo Wrote: How to get banner artwork and landscape artwork as per youtube thumbnail?
They are shown there where they are available Smile To make sure you have everything setup correctly, you can add fanarttv key in tmdb helper and also enabled all services there to make sure everything will be pulled down Smile
Had a quick play with the skin but its not for me as it has the same drawback as Cosmic.Not being able to select a larger font.Its a shame because it looks a great skin.Sorry.
(2022-01-22, 08:29)hostile17 Wrote: Had a quick play with the skin but its not for me as it has the same drawback as Cosmic.Not being able to select a larger font.Its a shame because it looks a great skin.Sorry.
Lol. Why it's a shame? If you want, do it yourself... Make a fork or something. People want everything in one skin but sorry, it's not possible. Glad there is always an alternatives Smile
The skin looks really great and fast!!
The watch indicators do not seem to work, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Is it possible to lock views for movies, shows, seasons and episodes?

Keep up the good work!! Love all your skins by the way.
Hi,

Many thanks for the new skin, looks great and now the trailers also works (couldn’t fix it with cosmic skin)!

Can you tell me how I can couple/play it with my own used addon? Or isn’t that possible?
(2022-01-22, 11:36)naudski Wrote: The skin looks really great and fast!!
The watch indicators do not seem to work, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Is it possible to lock views for movies, shows, seasons and episodes?

Keep up the good work!! Love all your skins by the way.
Oh. To be honest I totally forgot about indicators Rolleyes I have some other bugs to fix right now but I will back to it later Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.20220