• 40(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2016-05-02, 20:03)Angelinas Wrote: GitHub changes no.20.1

Here is fix for that two missing widget...Music.Album Random & Music.Track Random
For images in home for director....I sugest you to delete that multiimage...When I start to use this script, Google had open source Api and images was direct from imdb.com...now its diferent Api and images are terrible...I will remove this image too from github.
Awesome, thanks

Not only the images are terrible, but I have the weather furniture at the top right so the images were partially covered by the weather
(2016-04-27, 20:26)Angelinas Wrote: (i will add this to github when I find Var for that word string)

No add in this version?

Another problem:

Random widget:
I've set 12 in widget setup

Report 5 (not 12) and show 4 thumbnail without images
(2016-05-05, 15:20)Pico1965 Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 20:26)Angelinas Wrote: (i will add this to github when I find Var for that word string)

No add in this version?

Another problem:

Random widget:
I've set 12 in widget setup

Report 5 (not 12) and show 4 thumbnail without images
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...cc11b54ade
in this changes I include images in Dialog Select

For widget...
Something wrong at your Kodi,for me is working ok. Smile

Number of widget is working just in Poster,CD Art view...for rest is number fixed.reset your skin....that will resolve your isue.

Are you maybe set widget movies to show banner, and you dont have Art for them Huh
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I would not be pedantic

(2016-04-27, 23:49)Pico1965 Wrote: My Platoon thumbnail:

With your last modify:

Where kodi take that thumbnail?
If possible I want my thumbnail.

I've reset widget section of skin and now...

I solved the display of thumbnail but...
I noticed that ALWAYS displays the thumbnails of the five films I have not seen
(2016-05-06, 08:31)Pico1965 Wrote: Where kodi take that thumbnail?
If possible I want my thumbnail.
IF you want to show in this dialog your poster image,then you must wait krypton version...Only for this version container will be available for all windows.Till then you can use images from helper script..And they are good, better then default empty images.
(2016-05-06, 08:31)Pico1965 Wrote: I solved the display of thumbnail but...
I noticed that ALWAYS displays the thumbnails of the five films I have not seen
Info for this widget is provided Library Data Provider
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210063
You must in setings for this script set to show all reacent and random movies / tvShow (watch and unwatch)..As I say working all..You can use widget Random movies from helper script,same like Library Data Provider,but you dont have to set script setings.
(2016-05-06, 09:56)Angelinas Wrote: IF you want to show in this dialog your poster image,then you must wait krypton version...

OK I've undertsand

Thanks
Angelinas, do you know if under the games menu entry (which leads to ROM Collection Browser) it's possible to somehow use screenshots instead of posters or horizontal banners? I'm mainly using it for MAME and that artwork kinda sucks for old games. Thanks.

Furthermore, not all MAME games have flyers (posters) or marquees (horizontal banners).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hello,

In the LiveTV recordings view, is there away to make this skin show the artwork for each TV Show? If I browse into each TV show folder, it will show artwork for each episode, but not at the level where all the different shows are listed.

Thx
Hello
thanks fo this amazing skin
I'm using the latest build from github, the media flags bar has a bug, if you notice it there is a wide gap between the resolution logo and the seperator, I hope it can be fixed, here are some screenshots to clarify

http://i.imgur.com/IUx0ALW.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/z6eYrqu.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/zPs1lmI.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/m9zlwXM.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/Edblaev.jpg?1
when I add recordLabel for music,use wrong visible condition.(in next git hub will be fixed)

Find in Includes.xml row 1128-1133 and change in this
PHP Code:
        <control type="image">
            <!-- 
Recordlabel -->
            <include>
FlagImage</include>
            <
texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Label)resource://resource.images.mediaicons.white/recordlabel/,.png]</texture>

<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Album_Label))</visible>
        </
control
(2016-05-07, 12:20)ashlar Wrote: Angelinas, do you know if under the games menu entry (which leads to ROM Collection Browser) it's possible to somehow use screenshots instead of posters or horizontal banners? I'm mainly using it for MAME and that artwork kinda sucks for old games. Thanks.

Furthermore, not all MAME games have flyers (posters) or marquees (horizontal banners).
Sorry dont use that addon....but for mising posters you can add in folder for "Mame" ..Artwork folder is in zip file
(2016-05-08, 02:57)leejk Wrote: Hello,

In the LiveTV recordings view, is there away to make this skin show the artwork for each TV Show? If I browse into each TV show folder, it will show artwork for each episode, but not at the level where all the different shows are listed.

Thx
My PVR dont have Record,beter to asq @Rjsachse, he do this change....I cant help you with this.
(2016-05-08, 23:47)Angelinas Wrote: when I add recordLabel for music,use wrong visible condition.(in next git hub will be fixed)

Find in Includes.xml row 1128-1133 and change in this
PHP Code:
        <control type="image">
            <!-- 
Recordlabel -->
            <include>
FlagImage</include>
            <
texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Label)resource://resource.images.mediaicons.white/recordlabel/,.png]</texture>

<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Album_Label))</visible>
        </
control
Thank you I replaced the code and now its perfect, appreciated

90% of DiscArt doesn't Auto-scrape, I have to add them manually.

Any Help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hi Angelinas.
I installed yours Aeon MQ 6 - Moded of a plant Kodi portable,script installed, script.extendedinfo,script.skin.helper.service, service.library.data.provider ,
the problem is this , from the context menu not it is done appear (OPEN EXTENDEDINFO DIALOG)

in your opinion something is missing ?

thanks.
Nice Mod Smile

I have installed MQExtrapack 6 from the kodi repo, but i have no themes.
When i try to download extrapack via settings/skinsettings/extrapack the download failed.
Sad 

Hey, i will activate/deactivate the time/date in music full view. I can't find the Settings. :-(
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16