• 42(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
Hi guilouz,

Have found a slight issue with the home tiles. If I use custom icons for the home tiles they end up in a lower position than the default ones as you can see below with Home, Factual, Addons & System.

Cheers.
I'm not understand your problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-17, 04:28)Guilouz Wrote: I'm not understand your problem.

Hi Guilouz,

In the image above the Movies, TV Shows, Music, Pictures, Weather & Power tile icons are all the default ones & are all high up within the tile. When I use a custom icon (chosen from your skin list), as for Home, Factual, Addons & System they are not aligned with other default icons & are much lower. It just looks odd with the icons all at different heights on the tiles.

Hope that's clear,

Cheers.
(2016-02-16, 03:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 13:20)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Just installed the latest Milhouse (Kodi 17.0) build.

After installing I read this:

#0214, 14-Feb-2016: RPi / RPi2 -- Release post (No more support for DXT compressed textures and DDS artwork - may break third-party skins; improved performance when navigating Setting > Add-ons; solves hang issue with boblight/ambilight/hue; drop PR:8807)

Will this break your great skin?

No problem. I don't use DXT and DDS Wink

Cool! That's good news! I really enjoy your skin work!
(2016-02-16, 23:47)taurus35 Wrote: Hi guilouz,

Have found a slight issue with the home tiles. If I use custom icons for the home tiles they end up in a lower position than the default ones as you can see below with Home, Factual, Addons & System.

Cheers.

Hi Taurus35,

How do you get the menu Title above the menu bar? That looks great!
(2016-02-17, 11:17)taurus35 Wrote:

Hi Guilouz,

In the image above the Movies, TV Shows, Music, Pictures, Weather & Power tile icons are all the default ones & are all high up within the tile. When I use a custom icon (chosen from your skin list), as for Home, Factual, Addons & System they are not aligned with other default icons & are much lower. It just looks odd with the icons all at different heights on the tiles.

Hope that's clear,

Cheers.

Are your custom icons 64x64px centered on a transparent 128x128px canvas (32px padding on all sides)?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2016-02-17, 12:38)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi Taurus35,

Hi SkywalkerPD,

It's one of the Home bar styles....goto Settings>Home>Home bar style & select "Text in tiles"
(2016-02-17, 12:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Hi Guilouz,

Hope that's clear,

Cheers.

Are your custom icons 64x64px centered on a transparent 128x128px canvas (32px padding on all sides)?

Hi jurialmunkey,

Not sure if you're asking me or Guilouz but the icons I used are not ones I made myself, they are ones provided within the skin....I just selected the option to change the icon in settings & picked one from the available list.

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

Hope that's clear,

Cheers.

I don't have this problem :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-17, 13:18)Guilouz Wrote:

Hi Guilouz,

Hope that's clear,

Cheers.

I don't have this problem :

Hi Guilouz,

You must of changed something in one of the updates. I changed my icons a few weeks ago & have just gone round & re-selected them from the list & they all now appear at the correct height. When I changed them I noticed that icon location changed drastically in settings window when I selected a new one.

All looks good now Big Grin

Cheers & keep up the great work.
Hi Guilouz,

Sorry to be a pain Smile

Have just noticed that I am not getting any fanart background image when using the Next Aired addon for any episode. The option is on in the addon settings & a background image is visible if I switch to another skin.

Cheers.
Sorry if this question is repeated but I have the same problem in 3 machines (Windows, Lubuntu and Android TV -Nvidia Shield-); if I turn on the "show tile colour on unfocused tiles", the home tiles shows wrong:

Latest Jarvis with the latest Eminence 2 Mod (1.3.2).

What I'm doing wrong?
(2016-02-17, 13:01)taurus35 Wrote:

Hi SkywalkerPD,

It's one of the Home bar styles....goto Settings>Home>Home bar style & select "Text in tiles"

I use the text in tiles option now, but I don't have the big Text on the right side above the menu bar?
(2016-02-17, 20:45)SkywalkerPD Wrote: I use the text in tiles option now, but I don't have the big Text on the right side above the menu bar?

I don't think that it is an option provided by the skin.

I believe it a clever positioned bit of Text included in the fixed custom background image :-)
(2016-02-17, 20:45)SkywalkerPD Wrote:
(2016-02-17, 13:01)taurus35 Wrote:

Hi SkywalkerPD,

I use the text in tiles option now, but I don't have the big Text on the right side above the menu bar?

Hi SkywalkerPD,

Elchupete is correct...the large text is part of the custom background image I made for each home tile Big Grin
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12