• 420(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-02-09, 18:19)nhsman Wrote: Thanks for quick reply. I have tried the git version, it does show the channels in the home menu but not the recently played ones.

I forgot that the widgets default to an empty sort by and sort order... I need to rework some of that as I think it is too complicated but since my time is limited ATM I have added last played as a sort by option so if you select that and change sort order to descending then it should work.
(2017-02-09, 22:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 18:19)nhsman Wrote: Thanks for quick reply. I have tried the git version, it does show the channels in the home menu but not the recently played ones.

I forgot that the widgets default to an empty sort by and sort order... I need to rework some of that as I think it is too complicated but since my time is limited ATM I have added last played as a sort by option so if you select that and change sort order to descending then it should work.

Thank you, works great now.
Hello, first off thanks for this amazing skin it is far better than any other I've tried, but there's just one thing that annoys me and that is how to get it to display media flag info during playback of a movie (you know 720, 1080 etc)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=157923

I see via this page that it already has this mod installed but I cannot find any option to enable this let alone how to find the customizers options that are shown in the pictures of that page can you please help me?

Also if anyone knows what is that fancy looking screen with Walter mitty is that an addon?
Many thanks, mikey
(2017-02-09, 22:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

There is one more thing, if you look at the screenshot on the lower part of the screen under chanel name there is a label: "31440" instead programme title. Would you look into that please?
Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/QCSQm
(2017-02-10, 10:52)Mikeykody Wrote: how to get it to display media flag info during playback of a movie (you know 720, 1080 etc)

Bring up the OSD then select the "i" button.

You can also bring it directly up by hitting the "i" key on your keyboard.
My apologies if this has already been asked as I am sure it has but I could not seem to find the answer scrolling through pages here or on Google.

Can anyone tell me why in Silvo Mod the ability to reorder/move main menu items has been removed?

This skin is absolutely wonderful, I was just hoping to move a few of my menu items around to change the order and realized this can not be done the same way the submenu items can be moved.

Am I missing something or does that option actually not exist even though I can do it on plain Aeon Nox?

Thanks in advance for any clarification. (I am running version 6.0.3 on Kodi 17.0)
press "c" on a entry in the menu settings
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-02-10, 18:20)Solo0815 Wrote: press "c" on a entry in the menu settings

Also Long Press or long click or right click an entry will work if you don't happen to have a keyboard.... Wink
(2017-02-10, 17:01)agoMiST Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 10:52)Mikeykody Wrote: how to get it to display media flag info during playback of a movie (you know 720, 1080 etc)

Bring up the OSD then select the "i" button.

You can also bring it directly up by hitting the "i" key on your keyboard.

Thanks for the answer but that's unfortunately no help, when playing a movie and getting the playback controls onscreen there is no "i" nor is it possible for me to press "i" key as I am using it on my nvidia shield tv, is there a way to have it displayed automatically when the OSD is displayed?
Thank you
(2017-02-10, 20:18)Mikeykody Wrote: Thanks for the answer but that's unfortunately no help, when playing a movie and getting the playback controls onscreen there is no "i" nor is it possible for me to press "i" key as I am using it on my nvidia shield tv, is there a way to have it displayed automatically when the OSD is displayed?
Thank you

Alternative keymaps for low button remotes (wiki)

Thanks.

When I do that it just takes me back out to the main skin settings menu and pops up the super favourites settings option.

Is it possible Super Favourites is interfering?

For clarification, I'm on Windows 10 as well as Kodi 17 release version and 6.0.3 of Silvo.
(2017-02-10, 20:33)LeeSkills Wrote:

Thanks.

When I do that it just takes me back out to the main skin settings menu and pops up the super favourites settings option.

For clarification, I'm on Windows 10 as well as Kodi 17 release version and 6.0.3 of Silvo.

Also, when you say to press C on an entry in the menu settings you mean to press C while I have the menu entry highlighted on the left side of the settings screen, correct? Not on the right side where I set up widgets and stuff?

Sorry for so many questions, I greatly appreciate all the help, this is the one thing I just haven't been able to figure out.

Thank you very much for the responses.
(2017-02-10, 20:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 20:18)Mikeykody Wrote: Thanks for the answer but that's unfortunately no help, when playing a movie and getting the playback controls onscreen there is no "i" nor is it possible for me to press "i" key as I am using it on my nvidia shield tv, is there a way to have it displayed automatically when the OSD is displayed?
Thank you

Alternative keymaps for low button remotes (wiki)

Thanks for the help I've installed each Keymap.xml they have listed but I still don't know how to display info? Sorry if I'm being stupid I've tried pressing and long pressing each of the buttons but I still can't get it to display info?
Any ideas?
Thanks again
(2017-02-10, 21:35)LeeSkills Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 20:33)LeeSkills Wrote:

Thanks.

Also, when you say to press C on an entry in the menu settings you mean to press C while I have the menu entry highlighted on the left side of the settings screen, correct? Not on the right side where I set up widgets and stuff?

Sorry for so many questions, I greatly appreciate all the help, this is the one thing I just haven't been able to figure out.

Once you are inside the movies section, and you can see all your movies, you should be able to open the side menu, in my case I press UP all the way until the menu on the left side of the screen pops up "Video Options", there I can choose "Sort by" and "Sort".

I hope that helps.
(2017-02-10, 23:46)Botafuco Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 21:35)LeeSkills Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 20:33)LeeSkills Wrote: Thanks.

Basically on the main Menu instead of system then videos then music etc... I would like to change the order to say videos then system then music as I cycle through on the Home Screen.

Once you are inside the movies section, and you can see all your movies, you should be able to open the side menu, in my case I press UP all the way until the menu on the left side of the screen pops up "Video Options", there I can choose "Sort by" and "Sort".

I hope that helps.

Ah, so it's not in the skin settings option? You are doing it from the main screen in Kodi, yes?

Sorry if I'm reading it wrong but I think that's what you are saying.

Or are you saying to reorder the movies themselves? What I am trying to do is reorder the items in the Aeon Nox Main Menu. Kind of the same way we can reorder the items in the submenu except there is no option to reorder the main menu from the skin settings that I can see.

Basically if the standard Menu layout is System --> Videos --> Music --> Movies --> Live TV --> TV Shows ....... I would like to know the procedure for how to move TV Shows next to Movies in the main menu. (just an example)

Thanks again to all who respond. Much appreciated.
  • 420(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55