• 43(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Anyone managed to get studio icons to show on Kodi 18.1 stable?
(2019-03-03, 01:07)LukeHansford Wrote: Anyone managed to get studio icons to show on Kodi 18.1 stable?

I've looked into it and added fallback options for next version. However, I suspect that maybe your settings are incorrect, there should be a setting that goes something like 'show studio logo instead of stars in footer' and it needs to be enabled. Then also make sure that footer in home is not disabled in general settings. I don't remember exactly cuz I'm running the version im working on and it's a little different.
my best effort it sucks tho you should have @samfisher make you a legit one.

https://youtu.be/8AbA6VD4vII
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-02-19, 23:35)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 23:28)kodishu Wrote: How to make a movie plylist and add it to the home? I would like to make a list a few movies from my library to watch them first in next week, for example. After watch single movie I would like that movie disapeere from this list. Is it possible?
Something like My list at Netflix.
It just happens that I created the 'add to my list' functionality lately... :-]

ImageImage 
Thanks a lot for the skin, have been using since a few months already on my shield and has been working great. Is this sidebar menu style in the new upcoming release or is it already in the available version and that i have missed it ? Looking forward to the new update.
(2019-03-03, 03:41)cscott1 Wrote: my best effort it sucks tho you should have @samfisher make you a legit one.

Thanks for the effort, the zoom-in & flashes are too...flashy?
I prefer clean and simple designs and black background (so it fits the rest of the theme)...
Who's samfisher?  Huh

@serat , You haven't missed anything. It's not available yet. :]
@Cartman.dos
I prefer clean and simple designs and black background (so it fits the rest of the theme)...
Who's samfisher?  :huh

I do not know if he likes this u. greeting

(2019-03-03, 13:42)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 03:41)cscott1 Wrote: my best effort it sucks tho you should have @samfisher make you a legit one.

Who's samfisher?  Huh

@serat , You haven't missed anything. It's not available yet. :]  
@samfisher makes the absolute best kodi splash screens refer to post 624 I posted a link to a thread where he has posted dozens of them professional quality I guarantee he could make one exactly like Netflix only using BINGIE instead.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Which setting in the custom colour settings relates to the homescreen star ratings, continue watching progress bar and info icon (next to genre for movies)? Also is there a way to disable the audience rating (15 etc) in the homescreen?
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
I'm having difficulty with local TV show trailers in Bingie.  Does the the trailer have to be a specific file type?  I've been testing one show using an .mp4 file......"Speechless" to be precise.  The 'Speechless folder name is:

Speechless (2016)

So I renamed the trailer:

Speechless (2016)-trailer.mp4

....and placed it within said folder with the hopes that Bingie would identify and play it n the spotlight widget of the homescree.  But, no such luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you so much for the amazing work you do.  I absolutely LOVE this skin!
(2019-03-04, 18:49)tmlfan1977 Wrote: I'm having difficulty with local TV show trailers in Bingie.  Does the the trailer have to be a specific file type?  I've been testing one show using an .mp4 file......"Speechless" to be precise.  The 'Speechless folder name is:

Speechless (2016)

....and placed it within said folder with the hopes that Bingie would identify and play it n the spotlight widget of the homescree.  But, no such luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you so much for the amazing work you do.  I absolutely LOVE this skin!
 It will  not work in spotlight due a special case technicality...maybe I can do something about it...
You can verify if a local trailer is identified if it plays inside video library view (that has auto play trailer option, of course, like Netflix view).
(2019-03-03, 22:35)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Which setting in the custom colour settings relates to the homescreen star ratings, continue watching progress bar and info icon (next to genre for movies)? Also is there a way to disable the audience rating (15 etc) in the homescreen?
Info Icon & Stars Rating: 'Media details header/highlights color'
Continue watching progress bar: 'OSD progress bar color' (note it will change most progress bars in the skin
What's audience rating?
@cscott1 Thank you for the appreciation Smile
Actually I made a Netflix style intro for Kodi already...
If I wanted to change the font on the main page.  If I add the .tiff file into the fonts folder, which file would I need to replace the current font, with the new?

Thanks
(2019-03-04, 21:30)samfisher Wrote: @cscott1 Thank you for the appreciation Smile
Actually I made a Netflix style intro for Kodi already...
 @samfisher,  that is a great intro, you have great skills!! Are the wallpapers referenced in your signature free to use? They are excellent as well. Smile

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano Thx! Smile
And of course, they are absolutely free to use.
You can find more wallpapers here and more animations here.
(2019-03-04, 20:28)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 18:49)tmlfan1977 Wrote: I'm having difficulty with local TV show trailers in Bingie.  Does the the trailer have to be a specific file type?  I've been testing one show using an .mp4 file......"Speechless" to be precise.  The 'Speechless folder name is:

Speechless (2016)

It will  not work in spotlight due a special case technicality...maybe I can do something about it...
You can verify if a local trailer is identified if it plays inside video library view (that has auto play trailer option, of course, like Netflix view).
(2019-03-03, 22:35)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Which setting in the custom colour settings relates to the homescreen star ratings, continue watching progress bar and info icon (next to genre for movies)? Also is there a way to disable the audience rating (15 etc) in the homescreen?
Info Icon & Stars Rating: 'Media details header/highlights color'
Continue watching progress bar: 'OSD progress bar color' (note it will change most progress bars in the skin
What's audience rating?

Thanks. I've got my favourite colour scheme in place now. I meant the recommend age rating etc. on TV Shows it says TV-14 and UK-12A for movies.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26