• 44(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2016-05-19, 04:12)Govnah Wrote: Question, when ever playing music and I select "M" to bring up the OSD and select i.e. next track, that is where it stays when I select "M" OSD again. Can't seem to exit that selection, what am I missing here?

Thanks
Tnx for report Smile

Code:
-Fixed Command for music player (focus stay on buuton after press)
-Rightlist View now have DiscArt for Album and Track(from SSHS)

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks for the fix, works fine!
Hello Angelinas,
Is there a way to resolve this overlapping issue between fake cd and a true cdart

DialogAlbumInfo.xml Line 578
Code:
<control type="image">
                <!-- Thumb cd fake-->
                <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(music_case)">LeftMusicDiscCase</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(music_case)">LeftMusicADiscNoCase</include>
                <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
                <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" time="40000" delay="6000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.HasVideo">Conditional</animation>
                <include>Animation_ViewsCDart</include>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(music_fakedisc)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- Thumb cd from helper-->
                <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(music_case)">LeftMusicDiscCase</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(music_case)">LeftMusicADiscNoCase</include>
                <texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&amp;artist=$INFO[Listitem.Artist]&amp;album=$INFO[Listitem.Album]&amp;type=discart</texture>
                <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" time="40000" delay="6000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.HasVideo">Conditional</animation>
                <include>Animation_ViewsCDart</include>
            </control>

if I delete the [ Thumb cd fake ] section then its good like this,

but if cdart not avialable for an album then its place will be blank, so I want these two controls to coexist and somehow not affect each other, can you help me with this,thanks
See no.21.4.1 does work for you
(2016-05-20, 18:42)Angelinas Wrote: See no.21.4.1 does work for you

Thank you Angelinas you are amazing, god bless you
Hi Angelinas
In DialogAlbumInfo sometimes not rebuild/refresh artist discography... Still show albums from last seen...
Any way to improve it??
And any way to only show the discography when it fully loaded for new seeing album? I mean when when open dialogalbuminfo start clean and not show last seen discography.
Thanks
another issue is in DialogAlbumInfo.xml , banner.jpg and logo.png which was downloaded previously are not loaded when offline, but cdart.png is loading nicely, is there a way to fix it.
off course I cleared thumnail cache and went offline

(2016-05-19, 01:07)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 00:56)leejk Wrote: Hi,

With this particular skin only it seems, there is a problem with the skin helper service script. It keeps trying to make calls to the YouTube plugin, which I do not have because I don't use it and the official one is broken still I think. Other skins that use this script do not show this behavior. Since the YouTube addon is not installed, I get a lot of prompts to install it. Originally I thought it was a CinemaVision issue, but they looked into it and pointed to skin helper script as the cause. Since that script does not show this behavior with other skins, I am wondering if the problem is how Aeon MQ uses the script. Where/when would this skin be trying to invoke calls to the YouTube plugin?

Code:
13:03:27 T:3896   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method Files.GetDirectory - params: { "properties": ["title","art"], "directory": "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=C:/Users/leejk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/videos/script.cinemavision.dummy_NEXT.mpeg", "media": "files" } - response: {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602}}

Thx
Mod use a lot of webservice from script helper (art inside list)
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ge-lookups

I have instaled youtube and working well.....why You dont want to use this addon?
Edit:Wanilton You are been faster for few sec Smile

I never use the YouTube addon, so was hoping to live without it.
For DialogAlbum Info Skin can change provider, Info for this is from script ExtendendInfo....Just can change Art for this,.... Helper script is Not set for Axcact Artist,have trouble and can show logo and banner from simular artist(wrong art)...
I leave as it is now....Its better to wait few sec and have art, or to load from cache and have wrong artist Art....
Bug persist in musicvisualization with the recordlabel...
If i start play a track from songs container(all tracks from various albums), the record label is show only for the first track..
But if i queue songs from songs container, the record label is show and change for all tracks.
I can't figure what is wrong.
@Angelinas, any chance of bringing this over to Krypton?
@Repoman @Angelinas I wanna ask the same Wink Would be awesome if anyone can port that Masterpiece to Kodi Krypton alpha 2 Wink

BiG thanks in advance.
(2016-05-23, 15:18)Repoman Wrote: @Angelinas, any chance of bringing this over to Krypton?
I'll try in past two hour and have some resultats,but dont like how my PC working with Krypton version.
Lot of buffering when open windows,isue with poster,texture,button,radiobutton.....
Must change part for part...I will need help for this , if my thread plan to have letter "K" Smile
watch gallery
@Angelinas

Yes Yes!!!!

Glad to see you working on Krypton for MQ6Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Let me know if you want me to do some testing...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-23, 19:48)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 15:18)Repoman Wrote: @Angelinas, any chance of bringing this over to Krypton?
I'll try in past two hour and have some resultats,but dont like how my PC working with Krypton version.
Lot of buffering when open windows,isue with poster,texture,button,radiobutton.....
Must change part for part...I will need help for this , if my thread plan to have letter "K" Smile
watch gallery

Damn Angelina, thanks alot for porting it to Krypton, when you need some testers on a atv4, Im on Big Grin
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16