• 47(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:You followed my cue to do a clean install of XBMC RC2? I bet not.

I just uninstalled and reinstalled RC2, keeping my user data folder.
I am not talking about the style menus, but when starting XBMC after you hear the Aeon sound the screen just stays black for about 10 seconds until finally the menu appears. This was way faster with the old version. More features are fine, but they should not decrease the overall performance that much.
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, as promised, NEW VERSION 2.5.1

This version is only to fix bugs reported in version 2.5.0 and some more improvements.

As the Stranger, all people who had problems with Vplaylists the collections will have their problems solved.
Now to add a VPlaylist button you must set the content type, this solves the problem of information panels and also enables all view modes.
Ps. The buttons already created should be redone (only VPlaylist).

For those who already have version 2.5.0 and do not want to download and install the skin again I made a small patch, it makes things easier.

All links are in the first post.

New - Restructuring the Main Menu in order to make navigation faster.
New - Included the option To set content VPlaylist to add a menu or submenu.
New - German language (thanks to mad-max for it).

Fix - information panel of a collection of VPlaylit - TVShows.
Fix - Details of the layout window styles.
Fix - The name of the folders and music video genres with Linux is case sensitive users.
Fix - Script Verion.py to get in System Information.
Fix - Speed slideshow for custom backgrounds and window Profiles and Views.

Change - backgrounds fade from the Main Menu.

Best Regards.

Great work, so happy to see you have fixed the TV playlists... I should alter the guide a few posts back
Sick work again!!

Did you also notice the Recently Added bug I posted btw Marcos? (don't see it in the list of fixes so I'm not holding my breath Wink)
at first i want to say :

MarcosQui thanks for all your work, its really brilliant.

i have one question thats about the trailers.
I use cover flow for my movies, and when i press up i see the synopsis of a movie and press "enter" to play trailer.

But when i press enter the movie starts.

can i change the "enter" to play trailer in "press up" or "press a" or something like that

Tobas
Tobas Wrote:at first i want to say :

MarcosQui thanks for all your work, its really brilliant.

i have one question thats about the trailers.
I use cover flow for my movies, and when i press up i see the synopsis of a movie and press "enter" to play trailer.

But when i press enter the movie starts.

can i change the "enter" to play trailer in "press up" or "press a" or something like that

Tobas

I also have this problem, would be great if this could be fixed or if someone could explain how to fix it.
I've tested all the forms here and I can not reproduce this error reporting, here everything is ok.
pigeldi Wrote:Of course, missing IMDB rating (it is there in info screen, just not here):

Please, download and apply the patch 2.5.1 on the first post. If you already applied then reapply. (even if you have version 2.5.1 installed)
I cant download the full version, are you in the process of uploading the file?
Abom, the full version is in process of upload now, wait please.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
To all, I forward it to version 2.5.1 with some more minor fixes, so who already downloaded the patch 2.5.1 just use the first available post, a file is very small and very simple to install, just run and update your files.

Who install the full version from now no need to patch.

Best Regards.
What is the difference between the main menu items "TV Shows" and "Shows"?

I noticed in the settings that the "Posters" view is available in "Shows", where as in "TV Shows" it is replaced with "Wide"

Currently, all of my tv episodes appear within "TV Shows" but nothing in "Shows". I want to use the "Poster" view, so it seems like I need to use "Shows"; but I do not know how to update that library.
TVShows = TV Series (Lost and etc...)
Shows = Music Videos (U2, MJ and etc..)

The moment you create the collection has to choose the right type in the scraper, otherwise you will have an empty message content.
Is there a way to have a home menu item point to a certain folder, one that isn't scanned into the library.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Is there a way to have a home menu item point to a certain folder, one that isn't scanned into the library.

Add your folder to favourites and set it as new item to the home menu.
butchabay Wrote:Add your folder to favourites and set it as new item to the home menu.

Very nice. Thanks.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232