• 5(current)
Metropolis 2.0.0 release candidates -- call for testers!
You're quick lol. It was actually not done uploading when I posted. It should be working now though Smile

Also, artists, we need a few images before we can release 2.0.0. See the note in the first post for more info!
(2012-09-24, 15:05)jingai Wrote: ...It should be working now though Smile

Better. Thanks.
2.0.0rc4 released.
Issues with rc4.
Music setting - visualization: hide clock and temp in overlay does not work.

If visualization: use slim info overlay is used, artist clear art is displayed in the same position as with standard overlay. It should be moved down a bit, to not hang In the middle of the screen.
(2012-10-06, 16:18)Lasborg Wrote: Music setting - visualization: hide clock and temp in overlay does not work.

Fixed.

(2012-10-06, 16:18)Lasborg Wrote: If visualization: use slim info overlay is used, artist clear art is displayed in the same position as with standard overlay. It should be moved down a bit, to not hang In the middle of the screen.

Can you post a screenshot of this? I'm not totally sure what you're referring to.
Strings Spanish Update 08/10/12

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m63on3

Thanks.
Hey Guys,

at first, its a great theme. I use ist in my ATV2. But i have a litte Problem with some Posters and Fanart at Tv Shows.

I set the overview for Tv Shows to Fanart. And when i Klick on a Show to see the Details an Seasons, there is a Poster shown. But the Poster is taken from the Fanart Image and this looks realy bad. The Tv Show scraper is set to load Fanart. the Art downloader is installed too, but the Skin doesn't use the downloaded poster images.
(2012-10-08, 23:13)Manuel_W Wrote: I set the overview for Tv Shows to Fanart. And when i Klick on a Show to see the Details an Seasons, there is a Poster shown. But the Poster is taken from the Fanart Image and this looks realy bad. The Tv Show scraper is set to load Fanart. the Art downloader is installed too, but the Skin doesn't use the downloaded poster images.

See this post.
(2012-10-08, 23:29)jingai Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 23:13)Manuel_W Wrote: I set the overview for Tv Shows to Fanart. And when i Klick on a Show to see the Details an Seasons, there is a Poster shown. But the Poster is taken from the Fanart Image and this looks realy bad. The Tv Show scraper is set to load Fanart. the Art downloader is installed too, but the Skin doesn't use the downloaded poster images.

See this post.
Ah ok, i see. But this is not useable for me, because if i load the Posters with the Scraper my Webview is no longer correct Sad
Is it very hard to have the skin looking for banner.jpg oder poster.jpg ?
(2012-10-09, 09:05)Manuel_W Wrote: Ah ok, i see. But this is not useable for me, because if i load the Posters with the Scraper my Webview is no longer correct Sad
Is it very hard to have the skin looking for banner.jpg oder poster.jpg ?

It won't happen for Eden, but in Frodo they've finally addressed this properly. Shortly after the 2.0.0 release of Metropolis, I will add support for the new stuff in Frodo to fix this. So at that point, if you're not afraid of running a nightly build of Frodo, you'll see the fix soon. Otherwise you'll need to wait for Frodo to be released.
(2012-10-06, 19:29)jingai Wrote:
(2012-10-06, 16:18)Lasborg Wrote: Music setting - visualization: hide clock and temp in overlay does not work.

Fixed.

(2012-10-06, 16:18)Lasborg Wrote: If visualization: use slim info overlay is used, artist clear art is displayed in the same position as with standard overlay. It should be moved down a bit, to not hang In the middle of the screen.

Can you post a screenshot of this? I'm not totally sure what you're referring to.

Compare theese two images, one with normal overlay, and one with the slim overlay

http://imgur.com/Bdy9Q

http://imgur.com/YmW3j

The clear art is hanging above the slim overlay. It does not look so good.
(2012-10-10, 13:42)Lasborg Wrote: The clear art is hanging above the slim overlay. It does not look so good.

Thanks for the screenshots. Problem fixed. I'll post 2.0.0rc5 likely tomorrow.
2.0.0rc5 released.
Maybe this is not the correct thread, but here goes.

When watching a movie, the overlay when changing audio offset is rather big. It fills an area of the screen where it often blocks the faces of the actors, annoying if you want to adjust the audio of sync with lip movements.

Maybe it could be half the height, and moved to the top of the screen.
(2012-10-16, 20:45)Lasborg Wrote: Maybe this is not the correct thread, but here goes.

As stated in the first post, this thread is for bug reports concerning Metropolis 2.0.0 release candidates, not feature requests.

However...

(2012-10-16, 20:45)Lasborg Wrote: When watching a movie, the overlay when changing audio offset is rather big. It fills an area of the screen where it often blocks the faces of the actors, annoying if you want to adjust the audio of sync with lip movements.

Maybe it could be half the height, and moved to the top of the screen.

Just to make certain, this is what you're referring to, right?

I ask because it doesn't seem all that intrusive to me at all..
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 2.0.0 release candidates -- call for testers!2