• 5(current)
WIP Goodi.TV
It looks very nice!) Especially the window of information about the film and at the same time the window of the film itself remains this is very cool=) Thank you so much for sharing the news and for a separate video on YouTube...)This skin is really very beautiful and neat...And very modern)
(2021-01-16, 21:49)kpr57 Wrote: Some news of the progress of the skin, I just finished the OSD video part and the information during reading.
A demo video is available on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeUTkFr...AWIUjwxp-g

WoW it’s really beautiful
When can we try this amazing workHuh??
There is a way to change the font of the home screen. will there be this option in your skin ? Thanks
Good afternoon. Does your skin get an option to show a favourite, or favourites?
I made my homevideo folder as a favourite so it would be nice if it does.
Thanks in advance and keep up your great work.
Thank you for your comments, i spent a good time on how to integrate the full tv program directly on the home page in the live tv section and after many attempts i finally found a solution.
As usual, a small demonstartion video is available on my Youtube channel.
(2021-01-17, 13:49)Gi0vann1 Wrote: There is a way to change the font of the home screen. will there be this option in your skin ? Thanks

No, this is not planned for the moment but I have already modified the fonts a little to make them readable from a distance on several types of screen.
The possibility of replacing them with a font based on Arial is available from the interface section but the result is not particularly conclusive.
(2021-01-20, 20:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Good afternoon. Does your skin get an option to show a favourite, or favourites?

Hello, I had not planned to integrate the favorites but indeed it is a good idea.
I think that the section "for you" will be able to receive a list with the various favorites !
(2021-01-23, 16:20)kpr57 Wrote:
(2021-01-20, 20:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Good afternoon. Does your skin get an option to show a favourite, or favourites?

Hello, I had not planned to integrate the favorites but indeed it is a good idea.
I think that the section "for you" will be able to receive a list with the various favorites !
That would be great!
Thanks a lot!
(2021-01-23, 16:16)kpr57 Wrote: Thank you for your comments, i spent a good time on how to integrate the full tv program directly on the home page in the live tv section and after many attempts i finally found a solution.
As usual, a small demonstartion video is available on my Youtube channel.

Really nice work! Your skin is getting better and better.
Can't wait to try it. ☺
Good evening everyone,
after switching to Kodi Matrix, the only addon I was using script.colorbox is not compatible, so I completely redesigned the interface to no longer depend on an external addon. A demonstration video in English this time is available on my Youtube channel.
I think I will soon be able to provide an alpha version for testing.
(2021-01-31, 21:37)kpr57 Wrote: Good evening everyone,
after switching to Kodi Matrix, the only addon I was using script.colorbox is not compatible, so I completely redesigned the interface to no longer depend on an external addon. A demonstration video in English this time is available on my Youtube channel.
I think I will soon be able to provide an alpha version for testing.

Nice one.
Very, very nice. Looks like the skin is ready for a release indeed. Great work!
Can't wait to test, good work!!
Excited to try this skin - looks fantastic !
Will it just be for matrix or leia as well ?
Looks nice but should release so people can test, which I know you want to make it perfect but progress will be faster getting input after testing so you don’t take so much time but didn’t know a bug was there. You can keep working on it and pushing updates. Great to see it working for kodi 19.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Goodi.TV0