• 54(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited
No idea; are they on different shares?
Each tv show has its own folder in the root of a shared drive.

I have just deleted, and re-added the content and it has happened again, but different banners are missing, although some are the same?
Fixed it!

Changed the skin to something else, and then changed it back.

Everything is now as it should be!! Is that werid?

Any hows. Great work. Thanks very much.
Thanks for this great skin.

My only concern is about the distinction between watched and unwatched. With transparency! skin, most views (like the list view) have a check mark when the movie/episode has already been watched. With Alaska Revisited, there is an icon which is only visible when the movie/episode is selected. This make difficult to see really fast which is the last episode I have seen.

For TV shows, I use the panel view. So I can easily see what shows have unwatched episodes. Inside a TV shows, I use poster view and therefore, no problem here. Inside a season, I would like to use a list view like episode view. This is where the problem lie. I must select (no click, just highlight it) each episode one by one to check if I have already watched it. Other views are not compact enough for me. Having a check mark to the right of the episode name in files view and episode view would be great.
You could just hide the watched ones.
Hitcher Wrote:You could just hide the watched ones.

hi mate looks like i need to live with this ? what do you think it could casue this.

could you tell me what system you run yours on and what gfx card and driver as i can not understand why it does not happen on your machine

cheers
Hitcher Wrote:You could just hide the watched ones.

Is there a way to bind a key to toggle hiding watched?

Thanks for your answer.
meridius Wrote:hi mate looks like i need to live with this ? what do you think it could casue this.

could you tell me what system you run yours on and what gfx card and driver as i can not understand why it does not happen on your machine

cheers

Two machines both using Windows 7; one has an ATI Radeon HD 4730 and the an NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 - both up-to-date drivers.
Vince|| Wrote:Is there a way to bind a key to toggle hiding watched?

Thanks for your answer.

No idea.
Hitcher Wrote:Two machines both using Windows 7; one has an ATI Radeon HD 4730 and the an NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 - both up-to-date drivers.

I have a 5770 ati with 10.2 drivers wounder if it's that, I just don't know
I can't power on my xbmc now for tell you the details (version...), but anyone have a problem with the subtitles' button? Yesterday I tried to took off them on a film but even if I clicked on the button nothing appened
Ok, I figure out the problem: the button I pressed it's not for the subtitles :d
Vince|| Wrote:Is there a way to bind a key to toggle hiding watched?

I have bound a key to SendClick(25,14) in MyVideoLibrary to achieve this.
meridius Wrote:I have a 5770 ati with 10.2 drivers wounder if it's that, I just don't know

Have you tried all the combinations listed at the bottom of this ticket?

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9578
Hey, just started using this theme, love it so far (well, apart from no mouse, but that's only cause I don't have a remote).

One thing that doesn't seem to work for me is the Banner view for TV, no banner image comes up, though i'm sure they're there. How can I get these to show up? Or, even better, use the logo images?

I'm using the latest Dharma (r33300) on Win7.

Thanks!
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited8