• 555(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-03-03, 21:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: 4yrs and almost 2,000 replies...

Is it the end?

Nah Tongue

Aeon Nox: SiLVO is now available from the Kodi repository!
The Best Skin for Kodi ! Period ! very Happy day indeed ! Kudos to Mike for all his amazing work ! You have been selfless & Brilliant !!
Smile 
(2019-03-04, 22:06)bart666 Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 11:46)nanouk76 Wrote:

Is it the end?

Nah [emoji14]

Yeah, excellent skin !!!
On a side note, I wonder if it is at all possible to randomize the background images to the main sections (Movies, TV Shows,etc) with images from a given folder ? The setting doesn't seem to be there... Maybe a feature request ?
Keep up the fantastic work.
Cheers 

You can go into skin settings "setup the main menu" then "select Background" then select "Multi Image", but there are other choices to have random fanart as well. I use this method for a few of my main menu items.

Regards.

Bart.. 
Great tip, thx. Neat ! Smile
Cheers

Is it the end?

Nah Tongue

Mike, awesome. Thanks for your great work.

Is it the end?

Nah Tongue

I think you sold yourself short... you have well over 8,000 replies and millions of views.

Congrats making it into the official Kodi repo.  It's well deserved.  Fwiw, I tested all the listed skins that were not in the repo.  Every single one of them had basic 4k compatibility problems and were not usable with LEIA v.18 properly, much less fully, except this one.  (postage stamping).  It remains my daily driver meeting all of my expectations mainly due to the MyFlix view setting.  I applaud you for continuing to consider and address additions to your skin now and in the future.  Well done.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks everyone! Big Grin

@brazen1 I was talking about my replies not the whole thread. You are, technically, still right though cause one of my replies usually has multiple responses in one...
Thanks Mike.
(2019-03-03, 21:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
Yeah, excellent skin !!!
On a side note, I wonder if it is at all possible to randomize the background images to the main sections (Movies, TV Shows,etc) with images from a given folder ? The setting doesn't seem to be there... Maybe a feature request ?
Cheers 
 I think the best way to put this questions (after looking at a Silvo wiki) is, Can we get a setting on backgrounds for fanart from a smart playlist?  Many people set up a movies home menu item and then a kids movie menu item and we would like the kids movie item to only pull backgrounds from that playlist (from a certain path).  Im not sure its possible, but it would be cool to do rather than downloading fan art.
congratulations Mike!

I'd still like to improve the PVR-section Wink Here is the first PR: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/82
pics: https://imgur.com/a/cBMu8nN
More to come ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi,

how can I set that only the lower narrow line in the video OSD is displayed and not the red bordered transparent area with the preview image?

https://s17.directupload.net/images/190307/bau4itl6.png
(2019-03-07, 04:19)bobniborg Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 21:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
Yeah, excellent skin !!!
Cheers   
 I think the best way to put this questions (after looking at a Silvo wiki) is, Can we get a setting on backgrounds for fanart from a smart playlist?  Many people set up a movies home menu item and then a kids movie menu item and we would like the kids movie item to only pull backgrounds from that playlist (from a certain path).  Im not sure its possible, but it would be cool to do rather than downloading fan art.  
Yes, it's possible and not too hard to setup. Check out the wiki: https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items/Aeon_Nox_Silvo
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2019-03-08, 00:49)Wombat18 Wrote: Hi,

how can I set that only the lower narrow line in the video OSD is displayed and not the red bordered transparent area with the preview image?

https://s17.directupload.net/images/190307/bau4itl6.png

Do you mean like this? It's a sort of bug/glitch (I hope it never gets fixed). You need a mouse to do it. While the video is playing just move the mouse. The info panels will then display. Now press the letter I (eye) either from a keyboard or remote that sends the letter I for INFO. Now use whatever you use for BACK, usually the Backspace key or equivalent remote command.
But it ONLY works with a mouse.
To turn it back off just move the mouse, press I again and then backspace.

I cannot figure out how to enable animated posters in this skin, can anyone help?
@jammoju

(2018-09-04, 03:15)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There is no auto animated poster setting. You must choose it manually per movie. If it doesn't work then there is probably an issue with either the GIF file or how you are doing the change.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-10, 05:31)Karellen Wrote: @jammoju
(2018-09-04, 03:15)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There is no auto animated poster setting. You must choose it manually per movie. If it doesn't work then there is probably an issue with either the GIF file or how you are doing the change.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I am choosing to update each movie manually. The GIFs are stored locally not on my NAS. I have tried selecting via the menu and in the information section of the movie, and in the information section to update the poster GIF animates but when I return to the main movies section it won't animate. Any help is appreciated
(2019-03-07, 09:07)Solo0815 Wrote: congratulations Mike!

I'd still like to improve the PVR-section Wink Here is the first PR: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/82
pics: https://imgur.com/a/cBMu8nN
More to come ...

@Solo0815 Will there be a new/updated live tv mod from you
  • 555(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55