• 60(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2017-01-04, 09:11)BigSteve84 Wrote: Can you create a smart playlist using the next episodes of the helper script?
I realy dont know Sad

I'll little play with Aeon 2017...Create same view,with Alphabet-Jump Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-01-04, 22:41)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 09:11)BigSteve84 Wrote: Can you create a smart playlist using the next episodes of the helper script?
I realy dont know Sad

I'll little play with Aeon 2017...Create same view,with Alphabet-Jump Smile

I really hope something like that can work, its driving me crazy Tongue not being able to have the kids next episodes separate from my next episodes.

And that work looks awesome, cant wait to see more of it
Any news yet on any awesome improvements you've got planned buddy?
Problem solved. Can be deleted.
this maybe is a stupid question but where can i get the extrapack for the color themes?

i want to install this on my jarvis kodi instead of MQ7 just for the color themes (looks like mq7 has no extrapack yet) and i cant find it.

a link (and maybe some little instructions how to install) would be nice Smile
Thank you for your great job.

I have a mistake, when I see a chapter of a season and a few second before the end of it, it starts a countdown with the possibility to choose between continuing watching the next chapter or stop it.
This is right until 2 day ago, now the behavior is wrong, appears posters aleatory and no way to work properly this function in the final of a chapter. Like in the picture.
What could have happened?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
No, skin-mod isn't made this ..... that mass is addon Next Up Notification,
I dont like too.But you can Mod this script-nextup-notification-PostPlayInfo.xml
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
(2017-01-24, 17:46)Angelinas Wrote: No, skin-mod isn't made this ..... that mass is addon Next Up Notification,
I dont like too.But you can Mod this script-nextup-notification-PostPlayInfo.xml
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
Thank you, so to solve it, I have to modify the script nextup-notification-postplay.XML?
Someone has done? Where can I download it?
Otherwise I'll disable the add-on.

Thank you very much

Solved updating to previous version of add-on, .25.

Thanks

Hi Angelinas et al,

Love this skin mod, however I have one problem I hope ye can help me with ....

When watching TV show episodes I get this 'popup' asking to start the next episode or not - while I find this annoying I could click 'no'. However lately this function seems broken and freezes Kodi for me.

Is there a way to turn this function off ??

Thanks in advance,
StoneT
Put this xml in skin folder 1080i/
PostPlayInfo.xml
You should have this images for PostPlayInfo for TV Show (If it enabled-by default)

(2017-01-29, 18:00)Angelinas Wrote: Put this xml in skin folder 1080i/
PostPlayInfo.xml
You should have this images for PostPlayInfo for TV Show (If it enabled-by default)

Hi Angelinas,

Thanks a MILL for the fast response Smile
However will this turn this function OFF (I would prefer that I was never asked whether or not to play the next episode - so it just ended and exited to the list) ?

Cheers,
StoneT
Just disable, addon service.nextup.notification. Smile

This is for newest version from github ...service.nextup.notification (who use this, and have strange texture and Textbox).
You can disable in addon settings for service.nextup.notification radio button "Show postplay screen" and you have just small info popup window.
Or you can disable with radiobutton all nextup info in advance settings (restart kodi required)
(2017-01-30, 21:12)Angelinas Wrote: Just disable, addon service.nextup.notification. Smile

This is for newest version from github ...service.nextup.notification (who use this, and have strange texture and Textbox).
You can disable in addon settings for service.nextup.notification radio button "Show postplay screen" and you have just small info popup window.
Or you can disable with radiobutton all nextup info in advance settings (restart kodi required)

Thanks Angelinas,

.... that did the trick all right Big Grin
Hello Angelinas I like your skin mod I used the original Aeon MQ6 before in Kodi 16, but with Kodi 17 the original is not working so your mod became the saving angel.
But I have many movie sets and Skin Info service is not working with your mod.
Is there any solution?

/ M Sweden
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16