• 60(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-12-18, 15:14)MB1968 Wrote: First of all, Marcos and all other persons who are involved in developing the AeonMQ7 skin: thanks a lot for this awesome skin. I'm using Kodi on my TV. Distance to TV is 3-4 mtr. Last days I've figured out which settings are most comfortable for me. Happily I could find most answers for the questions that I had, by using the search function. Unfortunately, I can't find the solution for the two following issues.

1-The text in the inputfield for the on screen keyboard is hardly visible from 3-a mtr distance. I would like to change the grey background into white. I assume I have to change a color in DialogKeyboard.xml? But correct me if I'm wrong.

2- Same counts for the addon description. What to do, to enlarge the font?
(does the Aeon MQ skin have better visible fonts, I could use?)

Regards,
MB1968

Hi, I still hope to get an answer on the two questions above. Anyone?

Last week I discovered the following. I'm using a custom theme for my backgrounds. Everything works fine, except for the Music and Favo(u)rites Menu. These 2 menu's maintain using the original images from the pumpkin theme. Although the Music menu shows my custom music.jpg image, the pumpkin music.jpg image appears when I open the Music menu. I can set it correctly by replacing the original pumpkin images (music.jpg and favourites.jpg), or selecting a custom image by browsing to my custom theme folder. Is this a small bug or am I missing something?

Merry Christmas everyone.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2016-12-25, 01:32)KevinSartori Wrote: Hello all,

I like to use the Wall view for Artists in the Music Library. I would love to see text labels on the thumbnails. Is this possible? Can one of the XML files be edited to add this?

Thanks!
Somthing like this Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
How do I activate this view?

(2016-12-25, 18:11)achan2000 Wrote: How do I activate this view?

Was wondering the same.

Will these new widgets only work when running on Krypton? But I cannot install the skin on Krypton beta yet...
(2016-12-25, 14:01)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 01:32)KevinSartori Wrote: I like to use the Wall view for Artists in the Music Library. I would love to see text labels on the thumbnails. Is this possible? Can one of the XML files be edited to add this?
Somthing like this Smile
Well, yeah, that's pretty much what I'm talking about! Of course, if I'm being picky, I'd like to see a transparent band behind the artist text. Wink

Plus, I like to see just the logo.png in the upper left hand corner with fallback to text if the logo is unavailable! Tongue

So, fess up! How can this be done?

Thanks.

In Extras

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-12-23, 19:04)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 17:46)Angelinas Wrote: that is it....try to install reposority from Marcel git hub...and install all of his scripts....
If you are on Krypton then all will working
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

After installing your zip file, I installed the script.skin.helper.widgets addon again. The dependency problem with script.module.simplecache is now solved.

A drawback rises installing your zip file... an higher version of script.skin.helper.service than 1.0.100 is installed. That version is not compatible with other Aeonmq7 code. A backward step is needed installing the script.skin.helper.service-1.0.100 again

Is it possible to disable automatic update for script.skin.helper.service. I experience that, after installed v 1.0.100, after some time I find installed the new version 1.0.138. Before installing all Marcel scripts, the addon script.skin.helper.service didn't update automatically

Tks
(2016-12-26, 00:54)iMak Wrote:

In Extras

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

It´s one view for video widgets (recents, in progress, random and others in movies, tv shows and concerts), work for extras widgets too. Need select one widget first and focus one item for see this view.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-12-26, 01:57)Jumpy73 Wrote: Is it possible to disable automatic update for script.skin.helper.service. I experience that, after installed v 1.0.100, after some time I find installed the new version 1.0.138. Before installing all Marcel scripts, the addon script.skin.helper.service didn't update automatically
Yes, that is in Kodi setings for addon
This normal behavior, you didn't have his repositori, and addon only was update from kodi oficial repo (there is that version last 1.0.100)
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sc...r.service/
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-26, 18:36)Wanilton Wrote:

In Extras

It´s one view for video widgets (recents, in progress, random and others in movies, tv shows and concerts), work for extras widgets too. Need select one widget first and focus one item for see this view.

How does the skin know how to launch a movie that's selected in the widget? I understand that widgets pull from an online list (IMDB, Trakt, etc). Does it then just search for a movie by that name in your library? What if you don't have one in your library?
@hydraSlav, have widgets based only in items available in your library, and others based in online contents, like in cinemas now.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Dam Awesome skin, endless features, Thank you to anyone that as helped code this fine work

Appreciated.
(2016-12-26, 18:36)Wanilton Wrote:

In Extras

Thanks.

Is it possible to have this exact view on the Movies section, without going into the widgets? As this view is extremely good.
Photo 
Hi all, does anybody know where i can edit the xml file to make my posters for glass view bigger? I made quick sketch in paint as i would like it:

Original view:

As i would prefer it:

Thx !
(2016-12-25, 22:33)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 14:01)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 01:32)KevinSartori Wrote: I like to use the Wall view for Artists in the Music Library. I would love to see text labels on the thumbnails. Is this possible? Can one of the XML files be edited to add this?
Somthing like this Smile
Well, yeah, that's pretty much what I'm talking about! Of course, if I'm being picky, I'd like to see a transparent band behind the artist text. Wink

Plus, I like to see just the logo.png in the upper left hand corner with fallback to text if the logo is unavailable! Tongue

So, fess up! How can this be done?

Thanks.

Angelinas, are you really not going to tell me how you added text labels to the Wall view?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13