• 63(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
OK... I use non of them (in the poll)

Until now I was using the following:
Movies = TriPanel
Cartoon movies = Small Icons or InfoWall (cant decide yet)
TV Shows = LowList

Now I am using:
Movies = RightList
TV Shows = LowList

When, and if the LeftList will be available:
Movies = LeftList
TV Shows = LeftList

Thats my choice, but I know there are many with different "style".

And once again, that you for your great work.
can i add the extra views to original aeon nox?
i copied the entire folder to my aeon nox folder with "skip already exists files" and couldnt see any new views
im using it beacuse of the hebrew fonts (from the git version 5.5.8),
sorry if this question was already asked ... couldnt find it.

thanks
(2015-02-25, 17:32)hasamba Wrote: can i add the extra views to original aeon nox?
i copied the entire folder to my aeon nox folder with "skip already exists files" and couldnt see any new views

thanks

Too many things added/changed to do it that way. You won't see any of the new views or settings. The Hebrew fonts are included as of yesterdays release.
would be nice if you can add the logo end extended view like this
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=198042
(2015-02-25, 21:21)meowmoo Wrote: would be nice if you can add the logo end extended view like this
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=198042

You're kidding, right?
of course Tongue

Mea culpa......
Mike:

I just noticed that top 10 rentals is blurry, is this fixable? Not sure if it's been asked before
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the latest update, right-list view looks awesome! I noticed you have three Fonts(skin default,Arial and one more which i didn't recognize). The name for the last two are just blank and if I remember correctly you said, you will name the font when you update the skin. The arial font looks fine. The third font on the main menu just shows small rectangular bars instead of letters but the submenu is fine( you can read the titles). Just wanted to bring it to your attention and I'm not sure if the third font is the Hebrew one that you said included in the last update.
(2015-02-25, 18:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 17:32)hasamba Wrote: can i add the extra views to original aeon nox?

thanks

Too many things added/changed to do it that way. You won't see any of the new views or settings. The Hebrew fonts are included as of yesterdays release.

cool, ill try it, thanks
btw, updates are automatic or should i download the skin again for every update?
(2015-02-26, 04:03)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I just noticed that top 10 rentals is blurry, is this fixable? Not sure if it's been asked before

I am not sure why that is happening... might be a api, rotten tomatoes website, or extendedinfo issue. I'll post in the extendedinfo thread sometime in the next few days unless someone beats me to it.

(2015-02-26, 07:53)LFCFAN Wrote: Hi Mike,

Thank you for the latest update, right-list view looks awesome! I noticed you have three Fonts(skin default,Arial and one more which i didn't recognize). The name for the last two are just blank and if I remember correctly you said, you will name the font when you update the skin. The arial font looks fine. The third font on the main menu just shows small rectangular bars instead of letters but the submenu is fine( you can read the titles). Just wanted to bring it to your attention and I'm not sure if the third font is the Hebrew one that you said included in the last update.

Forgot about that... just added a few languages to Git. I'll add them when requested. What is your language? I will make sure it is added. I won't touch the Hebrew font since I am sure BigNoid will resolve that when he can.

(2015-02-26, 09:36)hasamba Wrote: btw, updates are automatic or should i download the skin again for every update?

That depends on your choice, I provide a repo for automatic updates and also post a skin download for those that like to do things manually.
Quote:That depends on your choice, I provide a repo for automatic updates and also post a skin download for those that like to do things manually.

sorry, missed the repo link...
thanks
(2015-02-26, 09:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 07:53)LFCFAN Wrote: Hi Mike,

Forgot about that... just added a few languages to Git. I'll add them when requested. What is your language? I will make sure it is added. I won't touch the Hebrew font since I am sure BigNoid will resolve that when he can.

Mike,
The Arial font you have right now is fine for my needs(to show the Arabic character or writing for some of the addons that I use). To answer your question my native language is Harari and the national language I speak is Amharic. For you to add the former one is impossible and I won't burden you with that task. Besides you have a lot in your hand to deal with.Confused
Thanks for the offer though.
(2015-02-26, 19:38)LFCFAN Wrote: Mike,
The Arial font you have right now is fine for my needs(to show the Arabic character or writing for some of the addons that I use). To answer your question my native language is Harari and the national language I speak is Amharic. For you to add the former one is impossible and I won't burden you with that task. Besides you have a lot in your hand to deal with.Confused
Thanks for the offer though.

I didn't mean add the language that would take way too much time and would probably be wrong since I'd have to use google translate or something. I meant add the string to the language po file so when you select the font it will say Arial. You can see what I mean if you check my last commit to Git. Your system language selected under international is Amharic?
I see that there is a new update to download, what 'is the safest procedure to install the new update?

- Directly from the .zip file, then overwriting the old one
- Unzip the .zip file and install the folder that contains the updated skin after removing the skin from Addon

Thank You.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55