• 76(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-03-29, 01:39)david86bcn Wrote: I have detected some errors in the flags:

- In the fullblurays (1080p and 4k) "WEB DL" appears instead of "Bluray".

- In the 1080p movies it appears at the same time "HD 1080P" and "ULTRA HD 4K Bluray". Only "HD 1080P" should appear.

- Nothing appears on the fulldvd. "DVD" should appear.

Could you fix it?

Thank you.
You need to tag your filenames appropriately for the correct source flag to show.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Need help here. Can anyone please tell me why artist slideshow is automatically happening in the background when I have selected "fanart" in the settings. I have even disabled Artist Slideshow. What is causing Kodi to grab online art and display them in background one after the other?

(2019-03-29, 06:04)VikkiXavier Wrote: Need help here. Can anyone please tell me why artist slideshow is automatically happening in the background when I have selected "fanart" in the settings. I have even disabled Artist Slideshow. What is causing Kodi to grab online art and display them in background one after the other?

Do you have extra fanart enabled in the top menu?
(2019-03-29, 07:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 06:04)VikkiXavier Wrote: Need help here. Can anyone please tell me why artist slideshow is automatically happening in the background when I have selected "fanart" in the settings. I have even disabled Artist Slideshow. What is causing Kodi to grab online art and display them in background one after the other?

Do you have extra fanart enabled in the top menu? 

Oo  call me stupid. yes, u were right. corrected it now. thanks.
Could the episode still be shown in the information screen instead of the tv show poster?

(2019-03-29, 03:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 01:07)LeVvE Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 19:07)Weavus Wrote: Check your file naming scheme for the correct icon to appear (i.e. make sure it has something like HDTV/DVD/BLURAY/WEBDL etc in it). I see a wide range of source formats listed and not just WEB-DL. 

That's a bit annoying then, I really cba to go through my library and rename everything, I'll just disable the info furniture instead.

If it just ignored that icon if nothing is specified it would be ok.
Yeah the skin assumes that if no matching filename tag for a different source type is found then it is a Web-dl. However, I can change this so it only shows if a matching filename tag is found, if that is what people would prefer (or alternatively have a default source setting where you can choose a default flag for files without tags).
I'd be happy with that, better to have no tag on unspecified instead of wrong tags.

Option to choose is also a good option, works for people who likes the feature as well.
(2019-03-18, 13:28)powermarcel10 Wrote: If I want to play a trailer from the movie info screen I am getting an error skin helper service widget error. I'm using the latest skin helper service addon from the marcelveldt repo. Any idea?

I just experienced the same thing on my android phone. Did you find a fix for this? I'm running the latest release (28/03/2019)
i'm using TinyMediaManager to manage my movie and tv show files and noticed that when the files are scraped by Kodi, my movie set poster is not displayed like how I set it up in TMM or its missing completely.  Any idea how I can get this working correctly?
In simple pvr my channels are loading fine when I’m on laptop when I transfer it to the shield it says loading channels and doesn’t do anything just sticks on 0% ? Any ideas 🙈
Hi Jurial,

After playing around with this skin, in different forms of configurations. When you have just one widget in the page it shows you for example movie posters, underneath you have title, year rating and description.

Can I please make a suggestion for when you are not as busy, that this layout become one of the views that you can use. The closest view is poster showcase, but this is the other way around, graphics at bottom, text on top.

My OCD for keeping this the same style as the front menu.

THanks
Are there any plans to support Games window/section? Or I'm asking too early about that Smile
In any case, thanks for a beautiful skin!
(2019-03-29, 19:07)baioraz Wrote: Are there any plans to support Games window/section? Or I'm asking too early about that Smile

You should already be able to use the Games window. You just need to add a shortcut on your homescreen with the custom action:
ActivateWindow(Games)

Also, I just pushed a new version (0.9.19) that fixes a few bugs with the games windows.

BTW skinshortcuts hasn't been updated to support the games window, so you need to add shortcuts manually. Once you add ActivateWindow(games), the easiest way to add shortcuts for other sections is to add them to your favourites which skinshortcuts can then pickup by going to Customise Home > Action > Favourites >
(2019-03-30, 00:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 19:07)baioraz Wrote: Are there any plans to support Games window/section? Or I'm asking too early about that Smile

You should already be able to use the Games window. You just need to add a shortcut on your homescreen with the custom action:
ActivateWindow(Games)

Also, I just pushed a new version (0.9.19) that fixes a few bugs with the games windows.

BTW skinshortcuts hasn't been updated to support the games window, so you need to add shortcuts manually. Once you add ActivateWindow(games), the easiest way to add shortcuts for other sections is to add them to your favourites which skinshortcuts can then pickup by going to Customise Home > Action > Favourites >

Ah, somehow I mised ActivateWindow feature and was expecting to find that menu item out of the box. That's fine, I will use ActivateWindow(Games). Thanks for update and putting me on the right track.
(2019-03-30, 00:33)baioraz Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 00:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:

ActivateWindow(Games)

Ah, somehow I mised ActivateWindow feature and was expecting to find that menu item out of the box. That's fine, I will use ActivateWindow(Games). Thanks for update and putting me on the right track.

in v0.9.19-alpha2 I've added a shortcut for Games under the "Common" section of shortcuts.
@jurialmunkey 

will next aired fanart widgets for the home screen be supported soon Smile

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226