• 8(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
ok
I love the NextEpisode addon support, it looks great. Could you add an option to hide the plot for the next episode though? I think this is possible in other skins that have support for this addon.
(2015-06-24, 05:47)anarchybomb88 Wrote: I love the NextEpisode addon support, it looks great. Could you add an option to hide the plot for the next episode though? I think this is possible in other skins that have support for this addon.

Thanks Smile I'll take a look. I'm planning on making a couple of small changes - I don't like the way I did the buttons. I'm open to ideas.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-06-22, 17:42)Piers Wrote: And, yes. The 1080XF theme will be included - I've renamed it to 'alternative'. I'd actually like some to test it out. You'll need to do the following.

1) Go to the skin directory.
2) Open the 'Media' folder and delete everything inside it.
3) Open the 'themes' folder and copy everything inside it.
4) Paste the contents from 'themes' into 'media'

The final version of the skin will use xbt for textures - this will re-enable the theme selection.

I hope that answers your question.

Ok I did that, and so far, as always, everything works just fine. =)

Small suggestion, could you make the top bar in the extended info screen selectable? Because once you reach photos or artwork and have gone to the far right, you have to click all the way to the left again to go back to the other screens instead of just going up into the titlebar and then browse left to the other screens. I hope you understand what I mean.

And, I don't know if you read it, but some time ago in the suggestion thread I suggested to give the 1080XF (or now alternative) theme textures a bit of transparency. I mean this post.
Maybe you can try it out sometime, because I think those plain gray textures look a bit heavy in the otherwise kinda sleek and lean skin.

But so far thumbs up! =)
I installed the latest version of script.extendedinfo to have a look at phil65's youtube browser from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230259 and now none of the widgets work

(2015-06-25, 13:11)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2015-06-22, 17:42)Piers Wrote: And, yes. The 1080XF theme will be included - I've renamed it to 'alternative'. I'd actually like some to test it out. You'll need to do the following.

The final version of the skin will use xbt for textures - this will re-enable the theme selection.

Small suggestion, could you make the top bar in the extended info screen selectable? Because once you reach photos or artwork and have gone to the far right, you have to click all the way to the left again to go back to the other screens instead of just going up into the titlebar and then browse left to the other screens. I hope you understand what I mean.

And, I don't know if you read it, but some time ago in the suggestion thread I suggested to give the 1080XF (or now alternative) theme textures a bit of transparency. I mean this post.
Maybe you can try it out sometime, because I think those plain gray textures look a bit heavy in the otherwise kinda sleek and lean skin.

But so far thumbs up! =)

The first one.... that's been annoying me as well. Making the user go up to the title bar when pressing up doesn't fit in with the rest of the skin, but I have an idea so it's not so annoying (my partner was also complaining about that Sad )

The second part: I haven't forgotten at all. I haven't really touched any of the alternative theme (1080XF) textures yet. I would, however, be interested in someone opening three three of four textures that control the background in Photoshop (or similar) and lowering the opacity of the image by 30%, and then saving it and testing. I do plan to get around to it, but I really can't say when.

(2015-06-25, 15:05)komplex Wrote: I installed the latest version of script.extendedinfo to have a look at phil65's youtube browser from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230259 and now none of the widgets work

I did the same thing a couple of days ago, I didn't notice a problem with widgets. I'll try on a clean install and see what happens - if it 'breaks' the widgets then I'll take a look.

(2015-06-25, 15:26)Piers Wrote: The second part: I haven't forgotten at all. I haven't really touched any of the alternative theme (1080XF) textures yet. I would, however, be interested in someone opening three three of four textures that control the background in Photoshop (or similar) and lowering the opacity of the image by 30%, and then saving it and testing. I do plan to get around to it, but I really can't say when.

Alright, no hurry. I am quite busy with studying for exams right now and don't really have experience in tweaking skins and stuff like that. But if I find some time to get into it I will play around with different opacities and shades. In which folder are those textures located and how are they called?
4.0985 released.

• Alternative Theme: Opacity added to multiple textures
• Both themes: mini-progress colour changed to blue
• Extendedinfo: animations changed, DialogVideoInfo removed until completed
• Language: EN strings updated
• Trakt: dialogues integrated, context menu supported
• Metadata Actors: No longer supported, removed.
• Other changes: see git commits.

Updated pushed, tvtunes changes for 5.0.2 now supported. Skin version remains the same for the time being.

Another small update, weather days are now displayed in the long format (Mon = Monday etc.) and an issue is fixed where, on home, the day display the conditions for the following day.

Great work Piers. There's one thing I've noticed, the weather screen is not showing the weather on the right hand side:

Running the latest version: 4.0985
(2015-06-26, 19:52)Hustler1337 Wrote: Great work Piers. There's one thing I've noticed, the weather screen is not showing the weather on the right hand side:

Running the latest version: 4.0985

Reverted the change, didn't realise people still use Yahoo! Weather. New version fixes it.

(2015-06-25, 15:26)Piers Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 13:11)Doc.Ex Wrote:

But so far thumbs up! =)

The first one.... that's been annoying me as well. Making the user go up to the title bar when pressing up doesn't fit in with the rest of the skin, but I have an idea so it's not so annoying (my partner was also complaining about that Sad )

The second part: I haven't forgotten at all. I haven't really touched any of the alternative theme (1080XF) textures yet. I would, however, be interested in someone opening three three of four textures that control the background in Photoshop (or similar) and lowering the opacity of the image by 30%, and then saving it and testing. I do plan to get around to it, but I really can't say when.

Fixed all outstanding issues, 633 edits. I've also changed the default behaviour - movie content will play the trailer directly, tv content will display the list as it did previously. Available now from download link.

4.0990 released, see changelog.txt/Github commits for details (or look at the above two posts)

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1