• 8(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2021-03-12, 19:12)RoadieMunky Wrote: Hello,
I don't know if this is a skin or Kodi issue, but since v.19 has been updated, under the skin settings, set background item (pictures) it shows the username and password (no encryption).
I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen?
Thanks for any help.

I don't know what you mean, I can set whatever background I want for whatever item (pictures included) without any problem (Matrix v.19)...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,
My background pictures are stored on a backup disk/server, which is encrypted with a username and password.
When I chose the pictures it shows the username and password without encryption.
E.g.
SMB://username&password/pictures/movies/
I hope this explains it better.
Thanks for your help in advance.

(2021-03-12, 21:12)manfeed Wrote:
I don't know if this is a skin or Kodi issue, but since v.19 has been updated, under the skin settings, set background item (pictures) it shows the username and password (no encryption).
Thanks for any help.

I don't know what you mean, I can set whatever background I want for whatever item (pictures included) without any problem (Matrix v.19)...
Hello,
My background pictures are stored on a backup disk/server, which is encrypted with a username and password.
When I chose the pictures it shows the username and password without encryption.
E.g.

Thanks for any help.

(2021-03-13, 01:26)RoadieMunky Wrote: Hello,
E.g.

Thanks for any help.

That has nothing to do with the skin... I saw a thread that maybe can help you... 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360606
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-03-13, 02:07)manfeed Wrote:
E.g.

(2021-03-12, 21:12)manfeed Wrote: I don't know what you mean, I can set whatever background I want for whatever item (pictures included) without any problem (Matrix v.19)...
That has nothing to do with the skin... I saw a thread that maybe can help you... 

Thank you for your help, but the link you gave me seems to be for connecting issues. I have no problems with that, the pictures show properly and as selected. The issue is that, under the skin settings where it shows the selected directory of those pictures, instead of e.g. SMB://localhost/pictures/movies
It shows my full username and password instead of "localhost".
I hope this explains it better? I don't know how to upload a picture on here, as that would help a lot more.
Thanks.
(2021-03-13, 10:49)RoadieMunky Wrote:
(2021-03-13, 02:07)manfeed Wrote:
E.g.

Thank you for your help, but the link you gave me seems to be for connecting issues. I have no problems with that, the pictures show properly and as selected. The issue is that, under the skin settings where it shows the selected directory of those pictures, instead of e.g. SMB://localhost/pictures/movies
It shows my full username and password instead of "localhost".
I hope this explains it better? I don't know how to upload a picture on here, as that would help a lot more.
Thanks.
I can't help you with that issue, since nothing has changed in the skin about that between Leia and Matrix version, so it must be a Kodi v.19 related issue...

As a suggestion... maybe you can store your background images in another place meanwhile?
Hello manfeed,
i have a tablet and i would like to install your skin on it too but touchscreen is not working, you are unable to switch the touch input to anything other than the default touch selection -example Movies.
Seems like the touchscreen input doesn’t change the target touch input to what is centred on the menu.
In Kodi 18 Leia your skin had not a full support but was working without big problems.
Amber Skin for Matrix does not have this problem and even Estuary or Estouchy.
I understand maybe will never have a full touchscreen support on Matrix for this skin but even the partial one that was on Laia will be a lot appriciate.
Thanks for all your hard work and for this wondedrful skin.
(2021-03-13, 15:14)lellotrek Wrote: Hello manfeed,
i have a tablet and i would like to install your skin on it too but touchscreen is not working, you are unable to switch the touch input to anything other than the default touch selection -example Movies.
Seems like the touchscreen input doesn’t change the target touch input to what is centred on the menu.
In Kodi 18 Leia your skin had not a full support but was working without big problems.
I understand maybe will never have a full touchscreen support on Matrix for this skin but even the partial one that was on Laia will be a lot appriciate.

It seems to be a bug with Kodi Matrix, and this is all I can do about it...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=361369
(2021-03-14, 00:15)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-03-13, 15:14)lellotrek Wrote: Hello manfeed,

It seems to be a bug with Kodi Matrix, and this is all I can do about it...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=361369
Thanks manfeed
Thanks mandfeed Aeon tajo is increíble

My question is when i install Aeon tajo the addon skin shorcuts and embury helper said error but i cant find the solución if you can help me thanks
(2021-03-17, 06:32)Uploadergt Wrote: Thanks mandfeed Aeon tajo is increíble

My question is when i install Aeon tajo the addon skin shorcuts and embury helper said error but i cant find the solución if you can help me thanks

I don’t have any issue with that... You should ask in the forum threads of those addons, since that’s not a skin issue...
Hi manfeed,
i have three strange issues that maybe you could fix or i am doing something wrong or are Kody issues and are those:
1) if you have a comma in the title folder of the movie it will not start the auto trailer. Any other punctuation or special characters like dot or others seems not have problems with the auto trailer.

2) if you have a screenshot with title (fanart) in the movie folder or in the extrafanart folder it's the only one showing and stop the scrolling inside the movies or the tv series menus. 
Of course if u delete it and still in the folder fanart1 or 2 etc etc working the scrolling without problems.

3) the same fanart screenshot title make a black screen if you decide to have playlist video (title)xsp backgroung.

Thanks always and waiting for a your check.
Hi manfeed,

a maybe similar question. I added fanart1.jpg etc. files to my music library for several artists, but these remain ignored, still only fanart.jpg will be displayed. Something I need to do in addition? (I did a rescan of my lib obviously)

Thanks!
Ulf
(2021-03-20, 15:57)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Hi manfeed,

a maybe similar question. I added fanart1.jpg etc. files to my music library for several artists, but these remain ignored, still only fanart.jpg will be displayed. Something I need to do in addition? (I did a rescan of my lib obviously)

Thanks!
Ulf

I think there was a bug in Kodi with artwork that ends with a number, it will be fixed, but for now you could try changing the Kodi artwork settings, from Maximum to Custom, and then adding fanart1,fanart2,fanart3,fanart4... to the list of custom artwork.
(2021-03-20, 19:29)manfeed Wrote: I think there was a bug in Kodi with artwork that ends with a number, it will be fixed, but for now you could try changing the Kodi artwork settings, from Maximum to Custom, and then adding fanart1,fanart2,fanart3,fanart4... to the list of custom artwork.
Thanks! Tried this, but unfortunately this did not do the trick, either...
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0