• 8(current)
[WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy / An auto movie download program
Gotcha007 Wrote:Can you try with that instead : 720p+1080p+hdtv+-tc+-ts

I seen that %2B is not working all the time. I'll remove it from the Config ini

Keep me posted

Unfortunately, this didn't change anything. Any other thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:Unfortunately, this didn't change anything. Any other thoughts?

Can you send me your full config.ini file?
I'll send you my email by PM
Nvidia Shield Android Marshmallow - Kodi 16.0
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Logitech Harmony Elite + Keyboard
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
RXP91 Wrote:Yeah sure, lets take the Other Guys. There's different groups that encode the movie, I'd prefer to download it fro the list of release groups that release on P2P groups rather than scene. One of these groups is CtrlHD. So the release is titled "The.Other.Guys.2010.2in1.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CtrlHD" where as the scene release is titled "The.Other.Guys.2010.1080p.BluRay.x264-METiS" since METiS is a scene group.

Obviously there's a ton of scene groups and P2P groups. It'd be nice to have a customisable filter that you can add to or delete from for your favourite release groups.

Put it in my TODO list. I don't think it will be difficult. Thanks for the suggestion
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
New version !

Change Log 0.4.0b
- Improved and Corrected a bug when movie contain strange character in Title. Movie is skipped
- Added a menu to view the Warning / Error and Console Log
- Added a menu to clear the Warning / Error and Console Log
- Added an Info bar on the top that show up when Warning or Error appears after the check
- Added an IMDB button to go on IMDB website and consult the selected movie
- Added the date into the History View
- History view can now be configured to see a numbers of last days (config in Config.ini)
- Config.ini has been modified

The Config.ini has been changed. If you want to keep yours please find below the changes.
Removed
#put your own notification message process below for error logging
notifylog = "notifyerror.cmd"

#----------------- DEBUG Definitions ------------
debugmode = "yes"

Added
#----------------- History View Definitions ------------
#How many days you want to view in the History view
history_display_days = 5

Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
Possibly a silly question - would it be possible to make closing the program by clicking the cross in the top right of the main window perform the same function as Options > Quit or Ctrl+q?

If I use the actual quit function the console window closes in a second. If you use the cross it can be about 10 seconds. I'm used to using quit but a new user asked me why closing took a while and the difference is they were using the cross to close out.
jammyone Wrote:Possibly a silly question - would it be possible to make closing the program by clicking the cross in the top right of the main window perform the same function as Options > Quit or Ctrl+q?

If I use the actual quit function the console window closes in a second. If you use the cross it can be about 10 seconds. I'm used to using quit but a new user asked me why closing took a while and the difference is they were using the cross to close out.

Yes you are right. to be honest I never tried the Cross to close Laugh
I'll try to fix that with the next release
Thanks for that mate
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
I love the idea, but why did you write it relying on a GUI?
Many of us run headless servers thats why sabnzbd, sickbeard and couchpotato are all written with a http interface.

After glancing through the config file I have a few feature suggestions

-instead of reading xbmcs database directly you could read it easily through json-rpc or httpapi web interfaces. This would support users whos db is not on their fileserver and users who use mysql for their central database.

-can you forward the nzbid from nzbmatrix to sab and let sab do the nzb fetching? Many of us do not like to use watched directories and like sab to subcatagory our downloads.

-put duplicate checking via files and via xbmc in the same place in the config file. Most users really only need one or the other

-I think your default genres are presumptuous. Defaults should always include everything. Dont exclude western or war movies simply because they are not your favorite. If users are getting things they dont like they can tweak, they shouldnt have to dive into the config to find 3 months later they havnt got a bunch of movies they would have liked to have. Shorts, reality-tv etc etc i can understand why they are excluded...

-IMDB queueing is very confusing in the config for someone who has no idea what it is (including me)

-metadata, since you have the imdb info for each movie why not save xbmc compatable .nfo files. At least put the imdb url into the .nfo so xbmc can scrape accurately

-NZBs.org
#specify account direct download key (can be found here http://www.nzbs.org/index.php?action=rss)
is confusing. On that page I believe what your looking for is the 'authentication string'

-no option to store trailers in the movie directory

-no option to specify log filename/path

Please take this as constructive critism, I'd be very happy to use your app once I can run it without a UI
Loto_Bak Wrote:I love the idea, but why did you write it relying on a GUI?
Please take this as constructive critism, I'd be very happy to use your app once I can run it without a UI

I'm certainly not trying to put you off using Crazy Beaver. Gotcha007 may well reply with how to run without a GUI and/or look at implementing that. However I just wanted to let you know that this project is based on a non-GUI script created by binhex. You might want to check it out at http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=4145.0

Interestingly enough, one of binhexes recent updates states:
"p.s im currently building a webgui for auto movie downloader, should make things a bit more slicker once completed" so it may be that both projects end up being script only or GUI based depending on which option people prefer. Then again, not sure if the two authors have talked about collaborating?
Loto_Bak Wrote:I love the idea, but why did you write it relying on a GUI?
Many of us run headless servers thats why sabnzbd, sickbeard and couchpotato are all written with a http interface.
In fact it's my first Python program. It was completly unknown before I started with the project. Web interface was quite more difficult for me to start so that's why I picked GUI. Web Gui is till in my TO DO list but first I want to make sure that the basic code is finished (which is quite near now)

After glancing through the config file I have a few feature suggestions

Loto_Bak Wrote:-instead of reading xbmcs database directly you could read it easily through json-rpc or httpapi web interfaces. This would support users whos db is not on their fileserver and users who use mysql for their central database.

Yes that's true and it's already in my TODO list to change that

Loto_Bak Wrote:-can you forward the nzbid from nzbmatrix to sab and let sab do the nzb fetching? Many of us do not like to use watched directories and like sab to subcatagory our downloads.

Very good Idea , I'll put it in my TODO list. Will not be too difficult

Loto_Bak Wrote:-put duplicate checking via files and via xbmc in the same place in the config file. Most users really only need one or the other

Right also but I still need to keep the 2 settings in the config as not all users are using XBMC ( yes I know what a shame Laugh). Also if you don't have a system that move directly all your download movie and update XBMC when done you will have an issue because a fresh downloaded movie might be downloaded again ig you only use XBMC to check

Loto_Bak Wrote:-I think your default genres are presumptuous. Defaults should always include everything. Dont exclude western or war movies simply because they are not your favorite. If users are getting things they dont like they can tweak, they shouldnt have to dive into the config to find 3 months later they havnt got a bunch of movies they would have liked to have. Shorts, reality-tv etc etc i can understand why they are excluded...

Favourite don't exclude everything but skip the IMDB filters to download that movie if it's your favourite genre no matter what you put as rating, year,...

Loto_Bak Wrote:-IMDB queueing is very confusing in the config for someone who has no idea what it is (including me)

Will get back to you on that later on

Loto_Bak Wrote:-metadata, since you have the imdb info for each movie why not save xbmc compatable .nfo files. At least put the imdb url into the .nfo so xbmc can scrape accurately

It's true that it's something I still need to work on to improve. Thanks for the suggestion

Loto_Bak Wrote:-NZBs.org
#specify account direct download key (can be found here http://www.nzbs.org/index.php?action=rss)
is confusing. On that page I believe what your looking for is the 'authentication string'

Yes correct I'll change the config.ini for the next release

Loto_Bak Wrote:-no option to store trailers in the movie directory

Will have a look and work on it for a next release

Loto_Bak Wrote:-no option to specify log filename/path

I don't see the point because now you can read it from Crazy Beaver but if you explain to me why you will want it in another dir I can try to see if it's needed or not

Loto_Bak Wrote:Please take this as constructive critism, I'd be very happy to use your app once I can run it without a UI

Don't worry dude. It's with such comments that Crazy Beaver will improve and suits everyone's needs
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
Loto_Bak Wrote:-IMDB queueing is very confusing in the config for someone who has no idea what it is (including me)

It's an option that let you put some movie that match for example certain genre into a queue folder. It used for example if you want documentary but not sure you want everything so you put it into a queue folder (outside for example Sabnzbd) to review the download before sending them to sabnzbd
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
A screenshot of the next version that will be released soon :

-Possibility to access the trailer from Crazy Beaver
-Re-design of the application to make it more 'sexy'
-New found movie from last check are shown with a different icon
-Movie currently watched by CouchPotato and where a release has been found can be shown in a pop-up windows where you can download what you want
-and more to come....
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
Downloaded the new version, everything looks great (all green connections down to the right) but no movies shows up in the list. All logs are empty without error log:

Script Run On 26/02/2011 15:11:27

Debug: Error NZBMatrix Search Page FunctionAfrica United LiMiTED DVDRip XviD DoNE

Plz help, lowered the IMDB gooddefinitions to 4 to make sure I would get some movies but none.
jaaahaaa Wrote:Downloaded the new version, everything looks great (all green connections down to the right) but no movies shows up in the list. All logs are empty without error log:

Script Run On 26/02/2011 15:11:27

Debug: Error NZBMatrix Search Page FunctionAfrica United LiMiTED DVDRip XviD DoNE

Plz help, lowered the IMDB gooddefinitions to 4 to make sure I would get some movies but none.

Can you send me your Config file? I'll PM you my email
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
Any word on support for NZBs R Us (nzbsrus.com)?
NTMID8 Wrote:Any word on support for NZBs R Us (nzbsrus.com)?

Not yet but soon Big Grin

Almost finished the next version.
Re-design + some cool stuff added
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy / An auto movie download program2