• 80(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
Hi everybody..

Any idea why I can't make discart work with bootleg or compilations.?
whit "with commercial albums works ok

in my configurations do not automatically ... it´s enable
@defleppard

Are you using local discart? If yes, how have you named it. If no, are you sure there is discart available online for your bootleg and compilation albums?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-23, 03:46)Karellen Wrote: @defleppard

Are you using local discart? If yes, how have you named it. If no, are you sure there is discart available online for your bootleg and compilation albums?
Thanx for your reply..
1) Yes, im´using local discart. For all my albums ( commercials and compilations -bootlegs)
2) in each album i have discart.png and cdart.png and disc.png. (just in case)
3) Compilations and bootlegs are own creation, for example, the best 100 songs of the 80's. Best song live. etc. Discart, in these cases are my own creation.
I am wondering. Which Kodi and Skin are u guys using with Artwork Beef?
@rmrector

thetvdb website has recently added a new artwork section called Panels, would it be possible to add it to the Artwork Beef "choose art type" menu

Also, Add browse local artwork instead of using the Kodi option 

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
I have a question regarding the usage of Kyra DB which is now incorporated with Artwork beef. I have all the artwork already in the folders for each movie and they appear nicely in Kodi.
I installed artwork beef to get additional artwork like extra artwork and animated art work, etc. I see that artwork beef get everything only for the newly added movies. Even though I ran the option called "add missing artwork for …" "new, old, and everything in between", but still the artwork beef skips the movies that already had some artwork in their folders like poster or fanart and did not even get the logo, discart, etc. and it did not get anything from kyra db even though I add my kyra db account API and user key to the configuration settings. Also there were no errors given by the addon. All I see in the log is a lot more of this for all 4000+ movies https://paste.kodi.tv/ihufofojab (this is just part of the log because it is all the same for all movies) listing the missing artwork then saying "No artwork updated". even though some of these movies have artwork available for download.

So what I did is that for about 20 movies of the old ones that I had in the library, I deleted all their existing artwork and ran artwork beef "add missing artwork for …" "new, old, and everything in between" option again and this time it got everything including the extra artwork and put it in a separate folder as per my configuration option.

Why artwork beef is not getting the missing artwork for the movies that already had some art work. and how to get it to really re-scan the whole library and add everything that is missing without the need to delete the existing artwork.

I am also experiencing something strange when artwork beef runs, it is first try to get artwork for movie sets and at that time the kodi screen is dimmed with that circle of "loading" on it and I cannot use Kodi or watch anything. then as soon as it finish the movie set scanning and go on to scan the movies and other stuff then this behavior stops and the screen is normal again. the addon does not write anything about this behavior in the log file but just normally the scan result. Shouldn't this addon run just completely in the background?. 

thanks,
Jaqo
here is my settings for the addon
https://paste.kodi.tv/ecokuhulan
I only have online content from video plugins, how do I make beef work in online content and not in local content?

Sorry for my english bad.
I'm the only one getting forbidden access or something? tvdb seems up hm.
Lately, I'm getting "error with provider Kyradb.com: Webservice error."
Never experienced that before. 
Is there an issue with Kyradb?
(2020-04-09, 09:19)hackademic Wrote: Is there an issue with Kyradb?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2937649
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,
Can someone explain to me how to change movies and TV Shows fanart? I didn’t understood the previous explanation, so please let me know how to do it step by step. Right now by default, it's just a bigger pixelated movie poster.
Hello,

Artwork Beef won't download my clearlogo / logo for the TV show section ?

How can i fix this issue ?
Hi guys,
Ever since I added one specific movie file: Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) I am getting a perculiar Artwork Beef error on library scan. It doesn't tell me much other than Attribute error. But maybe it will tell some of you what's wrong:

https://pastebin.com/raw/mHtFpmsJ

The most annoying part to me is that Artwork Beef 50% of the time will not reach this error, and just stall on "getting extended artwork" and never error out on the file. It will just freeze and have that line stuck. And I can't go into Artwork Beef "run" and do "Stop current task" - it continues to run. But, once in a while, the scan errors out and stops Artwork Beef and the above error is logged. Smile And it's always on this file. I can't see much and searching for the file in the kodi.log says nothing. Could it be something as simple as the obnoxious title or something? I dunno. Big Grin I'm not too interested in this movie anyway so maybe I should just delete it and be done with it, haha - but that's besides the point I guess.

@rmrector

EDIT:
I went to the base.py file and changed "ex. respone" to "ex. response" and the script continued and it handled a KyraDB retry fail, which I guess is understandable right now. But.. Was it supposed to be response and not respone? Was it a spelling mistake? And the reason I haven't seen it before is because that part of the script is not used often? I don't quite understand. 
Code:
script.artwork.beef\lib\providers\base.py", line 46, in doget
                                                if hasattr(ex, 'response') and ex.respone
To:
Code:
script.artwork.beef\lib\providers\base.py", line 46, in doget
                                                if hasattr(ex, 'response') and ex.response
Maybe because Fantabulous is not a word?
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5