• 85(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Thank you so much for that, can"t wait.. also i'm into your new arctic zephyr 2, coz sir, you are an artist
(2019-01-20, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 15:18)bollstedt Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey,

happy new year. I was wondering if you update Eminence 2.0 as soon as Leia hits her final stage? Or did you abandon any development for this skin and instead shift your focus on your other skins?

Eminence will definitely be getting a Leia update. I just need to finish the Leia stuff on Aura and get that on the repo, then I will look at updating Eminence.   

Quote:I have all menus configured in eminence on Kodi 17, i'm going to install Kodi 18 but there any way to backup this data and import it on kodi 18 clean install? thank you

This, above is a really important question ! @jurialmunkey Will there be any way for us -that have spent hours and hours to customize your awesome skin according to our needs- to export the settings of the 17 version and import them to the 18 version? 
Thank you in advance & keep up the good work !
(2019-02-02, 19:15)starkman Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 15:18)bollstedt Wrote: Hey jurialmunkey,

happy new year. I was wondering if you update Eminence 2.0 as soon as Leia hits her final stage? Or did you abandon any development for this skin and instead shift your focus on your other skins?

Eminence will definitely be getting a Leia update. I just need to finish the Leia stuff on Aura and get that on the repo, then I will look at updating Eminence.   

Quote:I have all menus configured in eminence on Kodi 17, i'm going to install Kodi 18 but there any way to backup this data and import it on kodi 18 clean install? thank you

This, above is a really important question ! @jurialmunkey Will there be any way for us -that have spent hours and hours to customize your awesome skin according to our needs- to export the settings of the 17 version and import them to the 18 version? 

As long as you aren't doing a clean install and are just updating, kodi should keep all your skin settings.

To be safe, there is a backup option in skin settings. It uses the skin helper backup tool to save to zip.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you for the prompt reply, I'm still kind of confused, though.

What's the ideal order regarding the steps we should follow?
Do we wait for Eminence for Kodi 18 to be released and then we update first Kodi from 17 to 18 and then install Eminence for 18?
Or can we upgrade now to Kodi 18 and then install Eminence for 18, when it's released?

(2019-02-02, 23:36)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 19:15)starkman Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote: Eminence will definitely be getting a Leia update. I just need to finish the Leia stuff on Aura and get that on the repo, then I will look at updating Eminence.   

As long as you aren't doing a clean install and are just updating, kodi should keep all your skin settings.

To be safe, there is a backup option in skin settings. It uses the skin helper backup tool to save to zip.
Hi, i want to change the movie title in the icons view for ListItem.FileName to know if it's version 4k, 3d, 1080p... media flags it's not working in several files. 

In the upper side it shows Order by Year - Movie Name (year), i want to change it for Order by Year - Filename

I can't find it in variables or in viewtypes.

Thank you!
Sorry, found it:
 <variable name="Label_IconLine">
        <value condition="Control.IsVisible(500) + Control.HasFocus(500)">$INFO[ListItem.FileName,-  ,  ]$INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)  ]</value>
    </variable>
Is there an update repository for this skin? Would love to be able to have this update automatically when there is a new update available Smile
(2019-02-04, 07:32)Abolfazl Wrote: Is there an update repository for this skin? Would love to be able to have this update automatically when there is a new update available Smile
It should be on official repo soon hopefully
@jurialmunkey, how can we know if the repo is already updated? Are you going to "announce" the update here or in another thread? I'm afraid of updating Kodi to Leia and not be able to use Eminence due to versioning problem. Don't know exactly in what order I should update, if Kodi first or Eminence
(2019-02-07, 14:21)erivelto Wrote: @jurialmunkey, how can we know if the repo is already updated? Are you going to "announce" the update here or in another thread? I'm afraid of updating Kodi to Leia and not be able to use Eminence due to versioning problem. Don't know exactly in what order I should update, if Kodi first or Eminence
 Similar question asked by me a few days ago

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2816726
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-skins/tree/leia

Based on the git repo, version 3.0.2 should be in the Leia branch.
(2019-02-07, 17:51)Trazer Wrote: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-skins/tree/leia

That's good info. Thanks.
Still, there's confusion regarding how exactly we should update.

My guess is:
1) take backup of Eminence 2.0 [v17] via the skin settings.
2) upgrade Kodi 17 to 18 (Leia)
3) Kodi (18) should keep our (Eminence v17) settings (according to JurialMunkey) - if anything goes wrong here, we restore the skin backup we took at step 1
4) We upgrade the skin on Kodi 18, by installing the latest zip (repo-skins-leia.zip) found at the github site.

Not sure about these steps. I'm just waiting for @jurialmunkey to confirm.
(2019-02-07, 22:11)starkman Wrote:

My guess is:
3) Kodi (18) should keep our (Eminence v17) settings (according to JurialMunkey) - if anything goes wrong here, we restore the skin backup we took at step 1
4) We upgrade the skin on Kodi 18, by installing the latest zip (repo-skins-leia.zip) found at the github site.

Yep - confirming these steps, except no need for step 4 as Eminence is now on official repo for Leia - so skin should just update when updating kodi to Leia.
Works perfectly. Thank you!
(2019-02-08, 02:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 22:11)starkman Wrote:

My guess is:

Yep - confirming these steps, except no need for step 4 as Eminence is now on official repo for Leia - so skin should just update when updating kodi to Leia. 
 Thank you.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9