• 85(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
username.iso Wrote:Thanks a ton for the help Fional. I edited my last post but should've just made a new one, heh.

S'all good. Only thing I don't like is all the blank spots in my view in Aeon, but oh well, it worked how I wanted it to. You're the best!

Yay Smile Are you using Aeon Nox? If you are, head over to that thread (in my signature) and tell about the problem!

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Losing Doctor Who is indeed a bad day. Love that series.
Especially the ones ones with David Tennant. Haven't seen the now ones yet. But they're downloading to my server as whe speak so tomorrow it's Doctor Who nightNod

Cool! A very bad day! I'm re-ripping them now. It was odd, I lost most of season 1, 2, all of 4, and a tiny part of 6. It's like it just disappeared. I'm puzzled.

I made that feature request, hopefully it gets approved - I'd imagine it be a very simple adjustment.
Oh no, it's alright. They're supposed to be there. They're the little boxes you click when you want to go up one folder in your directory. Like to return from a list of movies in a set, to the movies folder. Or from movies to the Aeon menu. They're just spread from left to right because I only have 2 movies and tons of space on my screen.

I just wasn't feeling very vocabularily inclined. I officially hereby claim that as a word.
fional Wrote:Yay Smile Are you using Aeon Nox? If you are, head over to that thread (in my signature) and tell about the problem!

Cool! A very bad day! I'm re-ripping them now. It was odd, I lost most of season 1, 2, all of 4, and a tiny part of 6. It's like it just disappeared. I'm puzzled.

I made that feature request, hopefully it gets approved - I'd imagine it be a very simple adjustment.

I actually tried it on a nightly build.
I had to remove an episode because it was the wrong one. So after i deleted it with win explorer and afterworth tried to play it did nothing. No message "file missing, delete?" or anything. I'll five it a try tomorrow on a whole series. I'll let you know. One more reason for a transfer to nightly Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
fional Wrote:If you like the way XBMC does it, just use XBMC and then export your library and it'll create .nfo for you (I believe) as a backup.
Well, last night I deleted my database and sources, moved the nfo's created by emm-r to a backup location and then let XBMC re-scrape my TV series from the internet.
Luckily XBMC used the locally stored Fanart etc created by emm-r!
I then exported the library and XBMC saved new nfo's in the correct directories.
Now the Specials are in their own folders (as before) and in the appropriate Season. Wahay! NodBig Grin

I'm back at work now, but hopefully later when I get home I'll PasteBin two nfo's for the same episode; one created by emm-r and the other by XBMC. I've tried comparing the two files in Notepad++ and although I can see many obvious differences, I'm afraid my HTML isn't brilliant so I cannot see what is causing the different behaviour. Hopefully some kind soul here will take pity on this noob who is increasingly getting out of his depth and look at the files and post an explanation?! Wink

Many thanks
spinecho Wrote:Well, last night I deleted my database and sources, moved the nfo's created by emm-r to a backup location and then let XBMC re-scrape my TV series from the internet.
Luckily XBMC used the locally stored Fanart etc created by emm-r!
I then exported the library and XBMC saved new nfo's in the correct directories.
Now the Specials are in their own folders (as before) and in the appropriate Season. Wahay! NodBig Grin

I'm back at work now, but hopefully later when I get home I'll PasteBin two nfo's for the same episode; one created by emm-r and the other by XBMC. I've tried comparing the two files in Notepad++ and although I can see many obvious differences, I'm afraid my HTML isn't brilliant so I cannot see what is causing the different behaviour. Hopefully some kind soul here will take pity on this noob who is increasingly getting out of his depth and look at the files and post an explanation?! Wink

Many thanks

Cool, glad that worked. Definitely post it and I'll have a peak. I'm no expert, but I'm guessing it has something to do with thetvdb's "aired before(or after, forget which) option on each episode information. XBMC must be scraping that in one way that emm-r isn't. Be interesting to see what specifically though.
Sorry, another question about emm-r!

I've managed to change my Movies ratings in emm-r so XBMC displays BBFC ratings http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...atings.JPG, but is there any way to do the same for TV series?
I'm in UK and so I don't really want to view TV-PG etc!!!
I've looked in emm-r settings, but I cannot change TV location to anything but US.

I've tried editing the nfo thus:<mpaa>UKTongueG</mpaa> but it doesn't show in XBMC?!?

I'm using Aeon Nox as my skin if this is relevant.

Thanks
spinecho Wrote:Sorry, another question about emm-r!

I've managed to change my Movies ratings in emm-r so XBMC displays BBFC ratings http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...atings.JPG, but is there any way to do the same for TV series?
I'm in UK and so I don't really want to view TV-PG etc!!!
I've looked in emm-r settings, but I cannot change TV location to anything but US.

I've tried editing the nfo thus:<mpaa>UKTongueG</mpaa> but it doesn't show in XBMC?!?

I'm using Aeon Nox as my skin if this is relevant.

Thanks

I'm not really sure to be honest. In Nox, I remove the ratings tag anyway and I put in my path so I know what external to use. They probably could help in the Nox thread, because I recall seeing something about UK ratings there not too long ago.
fional Wrote:I'm not really sure to be honest. In Nox, I remove the ratings tag anyway and I put in my path so I know what external to use. They probably could help in the Nox thread, because I recall seeing something about UK ratings there not too long ago.
Thanks again fional. I'll post in the Nox thread.
spinecho Wrote:Thanks again fional. I'll post in the Nox thread.

Search the Nox forum. There was already a question about UK ratings not long ago
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Search the Nox forum. There was already a question about UK ratings not long ago
Thanks Machine-Sanctum. I did search the Nox forum, but all I came up with was a post about movies, and I've already sorted that!Wink
Any idea regarding TV series' mpaa/BBFC ratings?
steve1977 Wrote:Yes, I am using the 1.1 one. It works okayish, but some (very few) movies are not being identified anymore and for all movies it only provides me with a small part of 1080p fanart choices. It used to work, but now stopped. When changing to rogue scraper, also the movies that do not get picked up correctly are being up and I have more fanart choices.

How does this look like for you? Did you compare the 2?

Could you please refresh my memory what movies are not getting identified?

...and yes: my scraper only scrapes 1080p fanarts, not any lower than that if I remember correctly.
Question 
saitoh183 Wrote:Anyone know how to configure the Web server and XBMC Controller modules. Do they work?

Anyone have an idea for this?:confused2:

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
hi there, could you help i know just about everything on how to scrap movies but vould you tell me or any guides on how to scrape tv shows so i can have all the same info i get form tvdb but on my computer

thanks
meridius Wrote:hi there, could you help i know just about everything on how to scrap movies but vould you tell me or any guides on how to scrape tv shows so i can have all the same info i get form tvdb but on my computer

thanks

EMM-R should do that.
hi,
i set up eventghost to scrape my movies with ember.
i call ember with this command –newauto –all

The Problem is,Ember wont reconize any new movies.
Only way to get new movies to scrape is to start the app click update library and after i can scrape.

is there a way to start ember with commandline and do a libarary update?
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13