• 87(current)
v21 fTV
Testers needed for v1.2.0

Download from GitHub.

You'll also need the GitHub version of skin shortcuts.

Be warned you'll need to rebuild your home menus.
Can't wait for the release - great work, as always! Ok, I just noticed that V1.20 is out at github
(2015-07-18, 13:33)springroll Wrote: Has anyone ever experienced cases where the widgets/favourites/add-ons wouldn't appear and a restart and a quick wait would resolve that?
I'm having the same problem but my widgets are still not showing.
What devices are you running it on?
(2015-07-18, 21:32)Hitcher Wrote: What devices are you running it on?
I'm on fire tv.
No widgets on Amazon fire stick with latest github
(2015-07-18, 21:51)ecolombres Wrote: No widgets on Amazon fire stick with latest github
I have a stick and the box and no widgets. SadSadSad
(2015-07-18, 21:51)ecolombres Wrote: No widgets on Amazon fire stick with latest github

Same for me. Did a complete fresh install of Kodi on my Windows-PC, installed skin.ftv V1.2.0 and customized the home menu, but no widgets are shown. Not even for the "standard" items like Movies and TV Shows.
Same for me. I'm using a Mac
Sorry guys, forgot to mention that you'll also need the GitHub version of skin shortcuts.
(2015-07-18, 22:28)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry guys, forgot to mention that you'll also need the GitHub version of skin shortcuts.
Didn't worked for me... After updating skin shortcuts to latest github still won't display widgets..
You'll have to re-add them as the code that sets the list content wont work without the latest skin shortcuts script.

If that doesn't work post your guisettings.xml.
Working great for me so far, many thanksLaugh

Update:

Added some items to a custom a sub-menu. I'm able to rename widget 1 but widget 2 to 8 won't rename. All 8 widgets show up fine though. Don't know if this is a know limitation or something wrong on my setup. I did find a workaround by adding an item to favorites and renaming it before adding it as a widget.
small issue

edit: no issue
woah!. the latest update was fantastic, finally i can organize my content the way i want :3
just a small request:
would be awesome to have a thumbnail view type option for the home screen widgets. just like the regular 'wide' view, just with the video thumbnail instead of fanart.
that would very useful for episode lists. Smile
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42