• 91(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Not much of an issue but the initial direct from the TV Shows widget from my library goes to TV SHOWS > TITLES
Can it not be set to go directly to the selected episode folder?
No problem if not and I'd just like to say thanks for this wonderful skin  Wink

I discovered that with the article, putting the bar horizontally, the image looks with color and strong ...
With the top-down menu, this does not happen.
the image comes out very blurred.
Can this be changed?
change the transparency of the background when the menu is on the left side from top to bottom
Jurial, is it possible that you may add an option in the osd controls to disable the vignette because for some backgrounds it becomes too dark...

(2019-04-03, 23:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:13)thomasfl Wrote: I've seen with pleasure that you added an Icon Mode to Simple Home in release 22. That gives the neat super-reduced slide show home screen I was looking for.

I have the feeling that the icons are a bit on the small side though, don't you think? I'd scale them to at least 150, maybe even 200%

Any chance you could make the update frequency of the multi-image background a user setting? 10 seconds is quite short for a living room background image, I manually edited that to 1 minute in A:Z1.

Thanks for your amazing efforts!

At the moment the icons are the same as the top view menu in the library. I thought it was important to keep it consistent with those ones.
Though I might change the sizing on the home screen - I'll have to have a look on the TV and test some things out.

Yeah autoscroll timer settings will be coming. Unfortunately it isn't possible to just have a user inputtable setting - they have to be predefined intervals.
So are there any specific intervals that you would suggest?
I'm thinking: 10s 12s 15s 20s 30s 1min 
Hi! How can I select this visualization layout? Thanks
Great progress on the skin, it's really nice to have such frequent changes and improvements.

Any chance you'd consider adding a selection option for the info screen controls much in the same way you have for selecting which ratings to show? I'd really like to be able to disable Thumb, Artwork, All Art and Refresh from being displayed. Appreciate you are trying to keep options etc to a minimum but I think the way you handled ratings works really well to hide it away from most users unless they want to dig into it.
Hi! 
I noticed that every time I reboot Kodi, it scrapes again RottenTomatoes and Metacritic ratings, is it normal?
Thank you
(2019-04-04, 11:51)pelukessss Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:13)thomasfl Wrote: I've seen with pleasure that you added an Icon Mode to Simple Home in release 22. That gives the neat super-reduced slide show home screen I was looking for.

I have the feeling that the icons are a bit on the small side though, don't you think? I'd scale them to at least 150, maybe even 200%

Any chance you could make the update frequency of the multi-image background a user setting? 10 seconds is quite short for a living room background image, I manually edited that to 1 minute in A:Z1.

At the moment the icons are the same as the top view menu in the library. I thought it was important to keep it consistent with those ones.
Though I might change the sizing on the home screen - I'll have to have a look on the TV and test some things out.

Yeah autoscroll timer settings will be coming. Unfortunately it isn't possible to just have a user inputtable setting - they have to be predefined intervals.
Read Home Menu Layout on original post.
(2019-04-03, 23:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 19:59)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 13:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: It plays movietrailers for me when I click OK on one of the movies.  

For me it doesn't.

I have this "cinema" page with 2 widgets: now in cinema's and upcoming.

When clicking for instance on Captain Marvel, I get:

Tested at version 0.9.21 and 0.9.22 with multiple movies (Bumblebee, Dumbo, Captain Marvel). All just go to the movie info screen.     

Check your extendedinfo addon settings.
Turn-off "Open InfoDialog by default" and hit "OK"
Re-add your in-cinema widgets.     
Thanks! It's working now Smile Might it be possible to do both? 1 click opens the infodialog, and in the infodialog is a trailer button and are all other buttons, so that it just behaves as a movie that is in my library. Only difference would then be that it has no play button. Or, alternatively 1 click opens a "choosebox" with something like "see trailer / read info".
HI.

Excellent work . AZ1 was by far my favorite skin and now AZ2 is following his big brother steps!!

Just 1 question.. when we search for sources of Films or TVshows the results appear with the name of the Film/Tvshow instead of the actual source...
is this normal or is there any option to change it?

Thanks in advance and keep up the excellent work.
(2019-04-04, 16:43)baruchin Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: At the moment the icons are the same as the top view menu in the library. I thought it was important to keep it consistent with those ones.

Couldn't find it because skin didn't update to .22, thank you!
(2019-04-04, 16:43)baruchin Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: At the moment the icons are the same as the top view menu in the library. I thought it was important to keep it consistent with those ones.

Couldn't find it because skin didn't update to .22, thank you!
(2019-04-03, 15:41)mark_dj Wrote: Is there any way to show the IMDb score in the Poster view?

Any possibility for this? Smile

I suggest to rather spread the choices to cover a range of different tastes - 5, 10, 30 secs, 1, 10, 60 min
(2019-04-04, 16:49)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 19:59)Sjors125 Wrote: For me it doesn't.

I have this "cinema" page with 2 widgets: now in cinema's and upcoming.

When clicking for instance on Captain Marvel, I get:

Tested at version 0.9.21 and 0.9.22 with multiple movies (Bumblebee, Dumbo, Captain Marvel). All just go to the movie info screen.     

Check your extendedinfo addon settings.
Turn-off "Open InfoDialog by default" and hit "OK"
Re-add your in-cinema widgets.     
Thanks! It's working now Smile Might it be possible to do both? 1 click opens the infodialog, and in the infodialog is a trailer button and are all other buttons, so that it just behaves as a movie that is in my library. Only difference would then be that it has no play button. Or, alternatively 1 click opens a "choosebox" with something like "see trailer / read info".
I can't control what the addon does, but in the extended info dialog there are usually trailers if you scroll down.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-04-04, 22:28)thomasfl Wrote:

I suggest to rather spread the choices to cover a range of different tastes - 5, 10, 30 secs, 1, 10, 60 min

1hr seems excessively long and 5 secs is very quick. Are these really settings that people want?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226