• 92(current)
[Archive] Arctic
(2014-05-19, 15:02)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 09:23)Smobbo Wrote: Don't install as zip, but unzip on your computer and move the folder to ~/userdata/addons
so you get ~/userdata/addons/skin.arctic/1080i etc

This looks amazing so I might try it - but I have gotham. When I extract folder it is named "skin.arctic-master" - should this make any difference to the above process?

Thanks

no Smile
(2014-05-19, 17:00)Smobbo Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 15:02)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 09:23)Smobbo Wrote: Don't install as zip, but unzip on your computer and move the folder to ~/userdata/addons
so you get ~/userdata/addons/skin.arctic/1080i etc

This looks amazing so I might try it - but I have gotham. When I extract folder it is named "skin.arctic-master" - should this make any difference to the above process?

Thanks

no Smile

Hmm. I placed the extracted arctic folder in userdata>addon data

But there is no option to install anywhere. Can't see arctic in xbmc at all.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
It should be C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons not in userdata.

Move the folder there and it'll show up in your skins menu once you restart XBMC.
(2014-05-19, 20:22)somawhite402 Wrote: It should be C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons not in userdata.

Move the folder there and it'll show up in your skins menu once you restart XBMC.

Utterly confused now. I'm on Openelec4.0 Linux.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-05-19, 20:07)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 17:00)Smobbo Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 15:02)smallclone Wrote: This looks amazing so I might try it - but I have gotham. When I extract folder it is named "skin.arctic-master" - should this make any difference to the above process?

Thanks

no Smile

Hmm. I placed the extracted arctic folder in userdata>addon data

But there is no option to install anywhere. Can't see arctic in xbmc at all.

It needs to be in .xbmc/addons/ not .xbmc/userdata/addon_data/
I don't have access to that. I presume it's hidden? How do i unhide in windows? Thanks
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-05-20, 00:40)smallclone Wrote: I don't have access to that. I presume it's hidden? How do i unhide in windows? Thanks

(2014-05-19, 22:18)smallclone Wrote: Utterly confused now. I'm on Openelec4.0 Linux.

In your previous post you said you were on Openelec4.0 Linux so I gave you the Linux path, below I have given you both Windows and Linux instructions.

Windows
To find it in Windows click Start -> Run and type %appdata% and click OK. Open the XBMC folder and then the addons folder

Linux
Open the terminal. Type cd .xbmc/addons and hit enter
Managed to do it in the end thanks. Really nice skin - but the home menu buttons.....music can't be disabled and the spare custom one can't be enabled. any ideas?

thanks
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Is this skin still being developed? The git repo seems really quite since a few Weeks.
I do like this skin a lot and i am using it on my main machine in the living room.
(2014-05-21, 14:25)myxor Wrote: Is this skin still being developed? The git repo seems really quite since a few Weeks.
I do like this skin a lot and i am using it on my main machine in the living room.

If you look back a few pages you will see that it is not being actively developed but that the developer has plans to rebuild it from scratch in the future.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1642755

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1666432
Is it possible to hide the + buttons from the main menu when in Kiosk Mode?
Can't find a setting for it, could anyone point me to an XML edit?
jurialmunkey
Could you please tell me, "info wall" view in music, what include is this? I wanted to adjust few things, but could not find appropriate include and id.
Hi all,

Had to reinstall xbmc, and can't remember how I did this... I'd like the movie/episode info to be visible by default when I pause... I can somwhat remember this being a setting in an XML but can't remember/find it anymore...

Could someone help?
**never mind problem solved**
Is it possible to create an own menu item and place a playlist under it ? Can't seem to find this option anywhere.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24