• 4(current)
MCE Remote Turn ON HTPC FOUND! w/DONGLE in front of your CASE!
We're using the Asrock A75M-ITX (mini). Maybe?!
(2012-06-08, 00:02)JoeBar Wrote: The sleep button on the Rosewill will turn it on -- now I have to figure out how to get my harmony to send that signal!

If you add MCE keyboard as a device & toi your activity, and then add a custom signal at startup to that activity to send the MCE signal, you should still be able to just ignore the device with all your normal buttons and have it work (in theory)

Have to say though, I have taken to using standby during the day with this mobo, and then just power off at night, and that's very fast and effective in all....I find rthe 25 sec startup to be annoying when I have kids waiting on me for their quiet time shows...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Thx Bossa, I'm on that path. I referred to this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95063

This suggests adding a "media center se" device as well -- this allows keyboard shortcuts such as windows key combinations, which I used to trigger a "shutdown -s -t 0" script to power the htpc off.. Don't think there are any keyboard shortcuts like that in MCE keyboard.

Update: Works perfectly... Harmony activity turns on htpc from off state, switches receiver input, xbmc launches via startup group and later turns off htpc via shutdown shortcut!!!
Should this work with a Harmony ok?
(2012-06-08, 02:10)lagledavid Wrote: how do i find out if my mother board has this option

(ASRock MB-A75M Socket FM1/ AMD A75 FCH/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ Micro ATX Motherboard )

You buy it and try it.
(2012-06-07, 04:33)Beer40oz Wrote: Sorry... no.... I am working on my other build at the moment.

Holy crap! How many builds do you do? lol
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2012-06-08, 18:16)ragedogg69 Wrote:
(2012-06-07, 04:33)Beer40oz Wrote: Sorry... no.... I am working on my other build at the moment.

Holy crap! How many builds do you do? lol

I do a couple here and there!!! Big Grin Just finished it....

The cooler up in there is this one:
It's nice and quiet!.. but it's huge and the price is cheap....

Artic 64

My reaction:

But seriously, sorry Beer, my fiance says we cant be friends, you spend too much of my money. LOL
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
LOL.... a whole bunch of the builds are not for me..... Smile They help me pay my other toys.... LOL.... like the one on the TOP^^^^ bought my 128GB SSD...
FWIW the RRC-126 is now on sale for 15.00 shipped!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as..._-80101002

XBMC specs: MINIX U9-H LibreELEC 4K all day

Home Theater - Samsung 65KS8000 - Denon 3200- Ascend Acoustics speakers - Maelstrom 18in sealed sub 7cu ft - Behringer EP2500

UNraid Server – Pentium G3258 – MSI - H81M-P33 – Antec HCG-400M PS - 8Gb RAM
(2012-06-08, 23:01)joe_sun Wrote: FWIW the RRC-126 is now on sale for 15.00 shipped!

YES!!!! This one is great! it has the color buttons.... i think i'm going to buy it... for the bedroom.

Awesome deal....
(2012-06-08, 23:06)Beer40oz Wrote:
(2012-06-08, 23:01)joe_sun Wrote: FWIW the RRC-126 is now on sale for 15.00 shipped!

YES!!!! This one is great! it has the color buttons.... i think i'm going to buy it... for the bedroom.

Awesome deal....

I have the Mediagate remote which I only really use the dongle and my Harmony One controls everything else BUT the Mediagate dongle won't wake my PC from sleep (Power on from S5 isn't a possibility with my MB)

I wonder if this dongle will allow me to wake from sleep.. thing is if it doesn't I'm out $17.00 :/

Home Theater - Samsung 65KS8000 - Denon 3200- Ascend Acoustics speakers - Maelstrom 18in sealed sub 7cu ft - Behringer EP2500

What have I been talking about.... yes this dongle wakes up from total power off state.....

But are you talking about using the DONGLE with your Harmony?

Try it out..... test for us...... im tired of testing....

Yup the Mediagate dongle don't work for power on....
(2012-06-08, 23:14)Beer40oz Wrote: What have I been talking about.... yes this dongle wakes up from total power off state.....

Right but the Mediagate doesn't even wake my PC from S3 which is my only possible option for my setup so I don't know if it's a MB issue or a Mediagate issue.

I just spoke to Rosewill Customer Service and they said they would sell me just the dongle for $7.00 shipped so I'm going to try it out.

(2012-06-08, 23:25)joe_sun Wrote:
(2012-06-08, 23:14)Beer40oz Wrote: What have I been talking about.... yes this dongle wakes up from total power off state.....

Right but the Mediagate doesn't even wake my PC from S3 which is my only possible option for my setup so I don't know if it's a MB issue or a Mediagate issue.

I just spoke to Rosewill Customer Service and they said they would sell me just the dongle for $7.00 shipped so I'm going to try it out.

Oh nice!!!!! Big Grin Dongles for everyone!!!!! Tongue

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Remote Turn ON HTPC FOUND! w/DONGLE in front of your CASE!4