• 41(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
Is there a way to stop the auto scrolling of genre info, tag line, writers, etc. in the information view just before playing a video (where you can select play, trailer, refresh, etc. with the poster on the left)?
(2012-06-10, 11:06)HobieWanKenobi Wrote: Great skin. Love the update.

Anyway, is there a function for "Shutdown" and "Programs" so that I can move it into the "System" sub-menu custom?

First, the obvious: System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main Menu item customizer -> Goto "SYSTEM", press DOWN, find CUSTOM1 and press ENTER -> Select "Enable" -> Press "Next type" until it says "Custom" on the right side.

- Shutdown: Select "Choose Custom", write "Shutdown()" and press ENTER. You can also change the label afterwards to "Shutdown" or something.

- Programs: Repeat the above mentioned steps, but for CUSTOM2 this time. Select "Choose Custom", write "ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return)" and press ENTER. Change the label to "Programs" or whatever.

(2012-06-10, 11:46)shanndogg Wrote: Is there a way to stop the auto scrolling of genre info, tag line, writers, etc. in the information view just before playing a video (where you can select play, trailer, refresh, etc. with the poster on the left)?

Open DialogVideoInfo.xml, and delete all of the lines containing "<scroll>true</scroll>" you want (there are probably 8 of them). You can see what each of them is used for by checking the "<description>" tag a few lines above it (for example "<description>Genre</description>").
The new major version is fantastic! Good work and well done!

One minor suggestion: The widgets for latest TV added episodes and latest added movies no longer hide seen items. It did in the 2.x version of the skin. I suggest adopting the old behavior. I personally find that much more useful than having the widgets displaying four items I've already seen.
I not find the issue where Artist Slideshow does not work, always worked before. I need help please.

(2012-06-10, 20:41)PatOso Wrote: I not find the issue where Artist Slideshow does not work, always worked before. I need help please.

activated artistsllideshow setting "download extra info"?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yes yes, days does not get it to work
(2012-06-10, 20:57)PatOso Wrote: Yes yes, days does not get it to work

then it´s a script issue. nothing we can do to fix that for you.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Yes, a problem of "artistsllideshow" does not work in any Skin.
I do not understand as, Thanks phil65.
Hi, Is there a setting somewhere in the skin where you can have Milk Drop displayed over the artist fanart in the Now Playing screen?

Similar to PatOso's screenshot above, but using Milk Drop instead.
(2012-06-10, 21:45)JohnVee Wrote: Hi, Is there a setting somewhere in the skin where you can have Milk Drop displayed over the artist fanart in the Now Playing screen?

it´s a vis limitation, for fishbmc vis it works for example.
(2012-06-10, 21:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 21:45)JohnVee Wrote: Hi, Is there a setting somewhere in the skin where you can have Milk Drop displayed over the artist fanart in the Now Playing screen?

Hi Phil, thanks for the response.
I do believe I've seen Milk Drop displayed over the artist fanart in other skins.
Fusion Migma V2 has the ability and I think Transparency does it too.
Would be really cool if that can be added.

*edited to show it working in Fusion Migma.

(2012-06-10, 22:12)JohnVee Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 21:53)phil65 Wrote:

I do believe I've seen Milk Drop displayed over the artist fanart in other skins.

perhaps they do it the other way round and show a half-faded fanart above the vis? we do not have any vis-specific stuff in our code.
(2012-06-10, 22:25)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 22:12)JohnVee Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 21:53)phil65 Wrote: it´s a vis limitation, for fishbmc vis it works for example.

perhaps they do it the other way round and show a half-faded fanart above the vis? we do not have any vis-specific stuff in our code.

Ah yes, guess I had it backwards and the fanart is above the vis.

Nothing special, just a colordiffuse.
When using the Landscape view mode in "Movies" with "Logo" selected as your view type icon- what can you do for Movie collections? Since logos aren't available for every movie, I know I can add a logo.png of the folder (poster) image for individual movies, but it won't let me for collections. Is there any way around this?
To clarify a bit better- is there a way to add a logo to collections when using Landscape mode? If not, how can you at least add a thumb do it doesn't just show the XBMC tv icon?
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9