• 18(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
Settings - Appearance - Themes
Thank you nemulate! It has been so long since I have gone into that location I forgot it existed!!! Ahhhh this looks beautiful!

Thanks again for the help.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
UPDATE v.075
  • Added an option to display the OSD on the status bar on xperience1080 OSD (Allowing more space for plot on info screen)
  • Added watched notifications to episode name in list views.
  • Added some items to Shutdown Menu, and optimized for Openelec users. Thanks Graham.
  • Added chapter info on Xperience1080 OSD
  • Fixes for reported bugs.
  • Fixes for RandomItems script related errors.

Watched overlay at episode name level.

Chapter info

Progress with plot

Progress on status bar
Progress on status bar with big fonts

You should not find any more randomitems script errors with version 0.75
If you still do, or find errors related to the watchlist script, please clean up your library, both music and video, by doing the following:

This is a very nice update. Also, thanks for adding the TBS (Japan) logo.
Chapters look nice too.
Version .075 is working great. I love it.
Thanks a lot Paul! You are awesome.
would it be possible to add an option to the settings to use a poster (folder.jpg) rather than the clearart.png on the pause screen when watching a tv show? i know i'm in the minority but i don't like clearart and prefer the consistant look of a poster like the pause menu when watching a movie.
(2012-08-08, 14:13)Sabish Wrote: FYI : i also updated the french strings to reflect all the recent changes made by paul, so if your language is french, grab the latest git version and everything should be translated Smile

Thanks as always mate!

(2012-08-08, 16:23)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey all,

Small bug for me using .073

When viewing my music library in "list view" and selecting a track from an album to listen to... The clock in the upper right hand side of the screen (the countdown clock) is frozen? The clock only changes/counts down if I move/navigate the menus etc?

This bug is not visible when the music library is replaced for movie library etc, therefore I'm assuming this bug is somehow related to dirtyregions (I use 3) ... I also use a noflip of 0.

Ps
I have started getting an almost unmanageable amount of random script errors too... It's almost making simple navigation of my xbmc box impossible. Very few seconds my screen freezes, goes dark (rinse and repeat).

What exactly is this script used for, what are its dependencies etc ... Can I just remove it/delete it without issue?

Hey Pat,

I am not able to reproduce the countdown behaviour for the song playing. It works fine here.
I guess that indeed it has to do with the use of dirty regions.
Try with the latest version, 0.75 to see if it is still there.

As for the randomitem script related errors, they should be gone with version 0.75.

(2012-08-08, 19:58)zeppy Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 13:22)Paul Salem Wrote: I have fixed the watched/non-watched on gallery behaviour.
I have also fixed the plot on deck view. All changes have been pushed to git already.
As for the "the "shade" part above and below the artwork looks like it's cut" could you please provide a screenshot as well, I am not able to reproduce this.

Not easily visible in this sized down screenshot, but you should be able to see it if you zoom in.

Thanks Zeppy. I can see it now. Well, that's part of the wrap list frame, so I am not sure at what extent this is a bug. In any case, I have modified on git already so that the shade is smaller, like this:

(2012-08-08, 20:42)Abrasher Wrote: PS,I am also getting a random items.py script error with this skin, not on any other. Ideas there?

Please, install latest version uploaded some hours ago, version 0.75, you should not find more randomitems script errors.

(2012-08-09, 04:04)rd1979 Wrote: This is a very nice update. Also, thanks for adding the TBS (Japan) logo.
Chapters look nice too.

(2012-08-09, 11:51)kyotocafe Wrote: Version .075 is working great. I love it.
Thanks a lot Paul! You are awesome.

Thanks, it's nice you like it.

(2012-08-09, 16:13)wolfbiker Wrote: would it be possible to add an option to the settings to use a poster (folder.jpg) rather than the clearart.png on the pause screen when watching a tv show? i know i'm in the minority but i don't like clearart and prefer the consistant look of a poster like the pause menu when watching a movie.

Sure, why not. I will add the option on the next release.

(2012-08-09, 16:41)Paul Salem Wrote: Thanks Zeppy. I can see it now. Well, that's part of the wrap list frame, so I am not sure at what extent this is a bug. In any case, I have modified on git already so that the shade is smaller, like this:

Yeah, I noticed too late it was it was the frame image. That's ok, no problem Smile

I found a couple of bugs in 075:
- you switched visibility conditionals on watched/unwatched indicators for big list, portrait mode, non-focused layout in ViewList.xml
- skin options have a small bug when you press arrow up on the first menu button, because it hightlights the wrong button; if you set the onup event of homescreen button (the first one) to 20 everything works fine Wink

Edit:
Funny bug: if you hit spacebar during the refocus animation at startup it actually pauses xD
I like the skin, but the main menu Movies-Music-Settings etc , are working vertically
Is there any option to work it in Horizontal position?
Tks for your attention
Where's the setting to enable the fanart backgrounds during views? I can't seem to find this for the life of me..
I found another bug: in movie sets, when in slide view and switching between fanart and poster (using the last item in the side menu) it switches to list view.
(2012-08-09, 19:23)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: I like the skin, but the main menu Movies-Music-Settings etc , are working vertically
Is there any option to work it in Horizontal position?
Tks for your attention

Not for now, but it will be one of the new features of reFocus reLoaded (a new Mod of reFocus Paul and I are working on). Good things come to those who wait Wink

(2012-08-10, 07:07)knewknow Wrote: Where's the setting to enable the fanart backgrounds during views? I can't seem to find this for the life of me..

settings > skin > homescreen > customize backgrounds > enable global fanart background
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
I was always a fan of refocus, it is great that this project revives the skin refocus skin. I really like your work Paul!
I have updated the dutch language strings, you can pull them in if you want.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615