Windows 7 crashes and have to hard reset it
Wont matter what screen you use as that is set by pc.
when you plug in go to screenn 2 ie. right click on desktop aand go to screeen properties.

Also give time for someone to answer your post. People are not on here 24/7. Its not a paid job..

Bazzle
Check your video drivers are fully up to date. And as bazzle says - give people time to respond. This is a free program written by non-paid developers supported by a great community.

Online personal assistance via Skype with a developer is possible - just slide your credit card into the optical drive and we'll begin Tongue
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks Bazzle and DDDamian!
Have you tried updating your video drivers yet?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 crashes and have to hard reset it0