• 18(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-09-02, 12:45)nemulate Wrote: reazorFX thank you for the music OSD in album view and all the other changes Big Grin

A while ago I asked for an option to change the thumbnail in video files views to a video case layout rather than the current square cd case layout. Just wondered if you'd had a chance to look at this yet?

Thanks

o shure ... lost in space.... my mistake.Angel Check!
(2012-09-02, 20:18)noiz13 Wrote: @ can you get the OSD out of the way when your using subtitle options choosing one or timing the subtitel time?

yeah sure thx!
Many thanks again Reazor, love your sure and steady approach to developing this skin and your willingness to listen to suggestions and implementing some of them.

It's a classy looking skin. Big Grin

Hi reazorFX!

Congratulations for this excellent skin. I have a question for the Visualation OSD. Will change that in the near future?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(2012-09-03, 08:38)Kathern457 Wrote: Just this morning I as looking at this skin imaging how cool it would be if it were on XBMC. Are you psychic reazorFX?ImageImageImage

did u just steal my post Huh who does that?
(2012-09-03, 16:01)Harlock1977 Wrote: Hi reazorFX!

Congratulations for this excellent skin. I have a question for the Visualation OSD. Will change that in the near future?

Thx! Yes sure it's also on my ToDo list.

greetz
(2012-09-03, 08:36)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 07:35)Shinu Wrote: wow! i think u just about covered them all! well done! maybe the star rating under the poster in the list view? (yes i'm fishing. Tongue) only thing i can really think of is adding the word "minutes" or "mins" after the duration time for videos.

no you not fishing Wink O yea a star rating, i think we had already talked about but not yet incorporated. Check! The minutes / mins: At first time i had include it, then i saw some scraper make a own min / minutes. For example "95 min"will be scrapt then i get a "95 min minutes" Confused

oh i see. almost all skins i've come across add the "minutes" at the end of the duration. most scrapers (and stop me if i'm wrong) don't usually add "mins".
(2012-09-04, 19:06)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 08:36)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 07:35)Shinu Wrote: wow! i think u just about covered them all! well done! maybe the star rating under the poster in the list view? (yes i'm fishing. Tongue) only thing i can really think of is adding the word "minutes" or "mins" after the duration time for videos.

no you not fishing Wink O yea a star rating, i think we had already talked about but not yet incorporated. Check! The minutes / mins: At first time i had include it, then i saw some scraper make a own min / minutes. For example "95 min"will be scrapt then i get a "95 min minutes" Confused

oh i see. almost all skins i've come across add the "minutes" at the end of the duration. most scrapers (and stop me if i'm wrong) don't usually add "mins".

hmmm ember make some time a min sometime not... why... i don´t now. I´ll check it! I agree, it would look better with "min" / "minutes"
i use ember too. i it's usually recommended to remove min from ember settings. i had that issue ages ago when first using XBMC. thanks for adding it tho. Smile also notice that the "Pictures" option in settings doesn't have an image.
(2012-09-05, 19:12)Shinu Wrote: i use ember too. i it's usually recommended to remove min from ember settings. i had that issue ages ago when first using XBMC. thanks for adding it tho. Smile also notice that the "Pictures" option in settings doesn't have an image.

yea it´s a setting problem on ember. Blush Picture is just fixed. Thx bro.

I´m just working on the Recently Added. The View from Avallonis is not possible. I can´t get the Show Thumb ( LatestEpisode.[1-10].ShowThumb)... is not available maybe on Frodo.

I´ll will make this view.

Image]

also the Playlist-Editor and Media-Browser is reworked:

(2012-09-05, 19:46)reazorFX Wrote: ´ll will make this view.
Image]

love it
(2012-09-06, 00:01)noiz13 Wrote: love it

merci Big Grin

In Process:

I could still display the fanart

(2012-09-07, 07:04)reazorFX Wrote:

merci Big Grin

In Process:

Looking great Big Grin
(2012-09-07, 07:04)reazorFX Wrote:

merci Big Grin

In Process:

looks really good. are u going to place "Season/Episode" anywhere for the recently added?
(2012-09-07, 17:26)Shinu Wrote: looks really good. are u going to place "Season/Episode" anywhere for the recently added?

Season/Episode... sure.... and include Big Grin

Little Preview:

The RecentlyAdded pop up when focus Movie, TH-Shows and Music.

-1-

-2- (pop up)

Hi folks,

Most have done. Recently Added are finished, Star Rating in Movies finished, hide OSD when Subtitle Slider, Scroll Text Recently Added Movie-Title and i will include a option to enable and disable separately the Album Recently Added, Movie Recently Added and TV Show Recently Added.

I have to do a few small things, then I upload the new version.

actually would be the banner view for tv shows, but...
I would like wait until Frodo released because the handling of banner and posters will be much easier

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ght=banner

In any case I want to make a new view next. What view .....let yourselves be surprised Angel
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20