TMDb don't obey the manual selection of movie
I have selected primary language to be English and secondary to be Swedish. Since most of my movies i want to have in English. My problem is with the few that i want to have in Swedish.

I refresh a movie and get two search result, English and Swedish. But selecting the Swedish result don't get the Swedish information. Still gets the English information.
If i get a list with search results, shouldn't the grabber get the one i select?
Do you have your Swedish movies in a separate folder than the English ones? If so, you can try the following:
  1. Videos > Files
  2. Navigate to the Swedish movies folder, but don't open it. Instead, open the context menu for that folder ("c" on keyboard or right mouse button) and select "Change content"
  3. On the "Set content" page, click the "Settings" button
  4. On the Settings page, set "Preferred Language" to "sv" and save your changes.
  5. Open the context menu for your Swedish movies folder again and select "Update library"
Hopefully, this will correctly rescan the movies in this folder with Swedish movie information.

(2012-09-15, 01:00)raptorjr Wrote: I have selected primary language to be English and secondary to be Swedish.
There is no primary and secondary language selection so not sure where did you set this.

(2012-09-15, 01:00)raptorjr Wrote: If i get a list with search results, shouldn't the grabber get the one i select?
No, search results in multiple languages just helps the scraper and you (in case of manual search) identifying the movie. It doesn't as a consequence mean that the information will be grabbed on that language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDb don't obey the manual selection of movie0