• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
(2012-10-08, 23:28)sampson Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 22:52)phil65 Wrote: there´s an option in skin settings. you can move the trailer button to context menu.

I already had it enabled in context menu. Strangely, I had to disable the setting that says "move trailers to context menu" for it to be enabled.

just tested, works as intended. with option off: "play trailer" in media menu, with option on "play trailer" in context menu ("c" key on keyboard)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-08, 23:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 23:28)sampson Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 22:52)phil65 Wrote: there´s an option in skin settings. you can move the trailer button to context menu.

I already had it enabled in context menu. Strangely, I had to disable the setting that says "move trailers to context menu" for it to be enabled.

just tested, works as intended. with option off: "play trailer" in media menu, with option on "play trailer" in context menu ("c" key on keyboard)

Perhaps I'm getting confused with the context and media menus. I don't use a keyboard, so I am usually able to select a movie, press up on the remote and a menu will appear on the left side of the screen. In that menu would usually be a 'view trailer' option. I got it working though, so all's well I suppose. I'm still a lil backwards on the menus though.
i have aeon nox 3.6.1. now running since 31 hours, no freezes.
i only encountered problems when i was running nightly builds instead of 11.0 stable.
Hi guys.

First of all I just wanted to thank you for this grate skin - in one word - Perfect.
Level of possible customization is more the enough.
Navigation is simple and logical.
It looks and feels grate.
Just Perfect!

Thank you. Smile

I did find a possible "bug" but i would like to check here before posting on git (if someone would check on their end).

When I chose "bannerplex" view in TV shows section I can not access menu on left side of screen, well not with my remote or keyboard, it works just fine with mouse.
Arrow on that menu is up, but i guess it should be "left" cause pressing up one extra time in that view will scroll banners to the bottom.

One question. When "Big fan" view is active in movie section, only default fanart is displayed, do you guys have any plans to enable extra fanart in this part to?

(2012-10-09, 13:11)Burke Wrote: One question. When "Big fan" view is active in movie section, only default fanart is displayed, do you guys have any plans to enable extra fanart in this part to?
Can't you add the artwork downloader plugin then make an extra fanart folder in your movies and set artwork downloader to d/l to that? Then in backgrounds customizer for Movies, either choose extrafanart or multi-image and point it to that.
(2012-10-09, 17:33)gqsmooth Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 13:11)Burke Wrote: One question. When "Big fan" view is active in movie section, only default fanart is displayed, do you guys have any plans to enable extra fanart in this part to?
Can't you add the artwork downloader plugin then make an extra fanart folder in your movies and set artwork downloader to d/l to that? Then in backgrounds customizer for Movies, either choose extrafanart or multi-image and point it to that.
BigFan cannot handle extrafanart because of how XBMC works
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-09, 17:47)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 17:33)gqsmooth Wrote:

not completely true Wink works, but only without randomize. added an option for that.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...ebecbb2e3d
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
The problems started here.
For the first days after the update, everything was working perfect here.
But today every time i start the XBMC, it freezes and i have to restart the Skin.

P.S No Problem, with Confluence and Neon.....
(2012-10-08, 22:15)phil65 Wrote: again: ALWAYS post complete debug logs + short description when exactly it happened + which exact nox version.

(2012-10-09, 20:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 22:15)phil65 Wrote: again: ALWAYS post complete debug logs + short description when exactly it happened + which exact nox version.
1. I do not know how to post debug log
2. Description: Today, whenever i started the XBMC ,it starts perfect, i open the movies folder,and when i'm trying to start the movie, it stucks, and i have to restart the xbmc program. Again and again the same things....
3. NOX 3.6.1

Thanks for your attention.
P.S Right now i saw that with NOX the CPU Usage is about 45%, and in Neon Skin, the same Movie only 18%
A further description of the problem. When i'm trying to play a movie i hear the voice, but no image. It looks that the movie is playing(running), but no image
(2012-10-09, 20:55)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 20:30)phil65 Wrote:
1. I do not know how to post debug log
2. Description: Today, whenever i started the XBMC ,it starts perfect, i open the movies folder,and when i'm trying to start the movie, it stucks, and i have to restart the xbmc program. Again and again the same things....
3. NOX 3.6.1

Thanks for your attention.
P.S Right now i saw that with NOX the CPU Usage is about 45%, and in Neon Skin, the same Movie only 18%
A further description of the problem. When i'm trying to play a movie i hear the voice, but no image. It looks that the movie is playing(running), but no image

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=xbmc+debug+log
(2012-10-09, 18:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 17:47)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 17:33)gqsmooth Wrote: Can't you add the artwork downloader plugin then make an extra fanart folder in your movies and set artwork downloader to d/l to that? Then in backgrounds customizer for Movies, either choose extrafanart or multi-image and point it to that.

not completely true Wink works, but only without randomize. added an option for that.

Pardon my french, but a response with a feature update that fast is fucking sweet. I gotta run a pull tonight to check this out.
For the freezing problem: I cannot get a proper reproducable case, but I can trigger the problem by just navigating. However this is no way to get to the bottom of this. I would want to ask if someone who can reproduce the problem could go down the commit line and see which commit causes it. I can confirm the issue exists on at least 50a51fd6500cb8e9579027e2be440824adc79ea5 on eden branch. So that saves you at least hundred commits to filter out. Please go down the commit line and tell us where the problem ceases to exist. Thx.

Its as easy as copying the commit sha from here and do a
Code:
git checkout <sha>
and try if the problem still exists.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you Smile i don't know what to say this is just grate Smile

I am not much of a coder so feel free to lough, so i take code from 1080i/Viewtype_BigFan.xml
and replace existing one in skin folder and that is it?

I see no one ha s commented on left side menu in bannerplex view - so i guess it is a known "bug"
(2012-10-09, 23:49)Big_Noid Wrote: For the freezing problem: I cannot get a proper reproducable case, but I can trigger the problem by just navigating. However this is no way to get to the bottom of this. I would want to ask if someone who can reproduce the problem could go down the commit line and see which commit causes it. I can confirm the issue exists on at least 50a51fd6500cb8e9579027e2be440824adc79ea5 on eden branch. So that saves you at least hundred commits to filter out. Please go down the commit line and tell us where the problem ceases to exist. Thx.

Its as easy as copying the commit sha from here and do a
Code:
git checkout <sha>
and try if the problem still exists.

I believe I can reproduce it and can give it a shot. But could you provide a bit more detailed instructions. I haven't been using GIT really...
- How to download a version
- How to install it (do I just overwrite the skin folder, or use addons manager?)

I don't have any git tools/client installed, do I need some?
FM2A75M-ITX, A6-5400K, Antec ISK 300-150, Sony KDL-40W5500, Rotel RA-11, QNAP TS-219p, Cisco E3000, Nyxboard hybrid, USB-CEC
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6