• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
SYNOPSIS :
1. 3.6.1 : Freezes
2. Rollback to 3.6.0 : Freezes
3. Rollback to 3.5.0 : Everything is perfect
4. In all versions, the option in the Main Menu SEARCH has been disappeared

I can not give any further and essential feedback .................
(2012-10-09, 20:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 22:15)phil65 Wrote: again: ALWAYS post complete debug logs + short description when exactly it happened + which exact nox version.

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi all
I wanted to ask if by "Aeon Nox" you can see the Banner (banner.jpg) of the film as it is in the menus of Tv Shows??
Can you do?? Because I have noticed that on the website fanart.tv were inserted banner films ...
thanks
@Big_Noid / Phil65 : I think that you should put this string to strings.xml in order to have a fully translated screen :

File : custom_1155_LiveBGContent.xml

String : Set custom background image

PS : Don't look at the other string, it's from my mod Big Grin
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2012-10-10, 15:07)mikebzh44 Wrote: @Big_Noid / Phil65 : I think that you should put this string to strings.xml in order to have a fully translated screen :

File : custom_1155_LiveBGContent.xml

String : Set custom background image

done. thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Freeze while trying to add a path directly after clicking "Add Videos...". Didnt do anything else after starting the pc and xbmc.
Has this a couple of times in the last weeks.
Using Eden (DSPlayer) and the latest eden github version (bee71a3225
BigNoid authored 19 hours ago).
It does not occur all the time.
It never happened for me when using the keyboard (use a x10 remote with eventghost).
Have freezes sometimes when starting playback too. Don't know if its related...

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10347

Will try the zip.
hey,

just wanted to give you guys a small heads up:
I also had a lot of freezes when navigating and especially when accessing popup/dialog menus in Aeon 3.5.* and 3.6.*. To tackle the problem I disabled/removed every addon and then
reactivated them one-by-one checking whether or not it had influence on freezing the GUI. I found that whenever (re-)activating script.tv.show.next.aired freezes will occur. So
completely removing/disabling script.tv.show.next.aired adddon did the trick at least for me; its a shame though since I really liked having a tv guide and its a great addon IMHO.

FYI: I'm running OpenELEC 2.0 RC1 (Eden)

cheeers,
-timo
(2012-10-10, 20:47)tmoe Wrote: hey,

I also had a lot of freezes when navigating and especially when accessing popup/dialog menus in Aeon 3.5.* and 3.6.*. To tackle the problem I disabled/removed every addon and then
reactivated them one-by-one checking whether or not it had influence on freezing the GUI. I found that whenever (re-)activating script.tv.show.next.aired freezes will occur. So
completely removing/disabling script.tv.show.next.aired adddon did the trick at least for me; its a shame though since I really liked having a tv guide and its a great addon IMHO.

FYI: I'm running OpenELEC 2.0 RC1 (Eden)

cheeers,
-timo

probably one of those nasty python bugs. they should be fixed for frodo possibly, i somewhere read that this one will possibly fix all those for frodo, not sure though.
(2012-10-10, 21:09)phil65 Wrote: probably one of those nasty python bugs. they should be fixed for frodo possibly, i somewhere read that this one will possibly fix all those for frodo, not sure though.

not quite but sure a lot.
there is still a problem somewhere in GUI locking
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Cleared out my .xmbc folder, started from scratch, and still experiencing locking up with 3.6.1.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10361

This is me booting, navigating through to tv shows, and attempting to change the season thumb for Homeland season 2. OpenELEC 2.0 RC1 (1.99.1)

Might be worth mentioning but I'm having trouble with WiFi taking a minute or so after booting to connect so at the beginning when XBMC is scanning for new content, I cancelled that then performed the above to create the lockup.

EDIT: following the above post I too disabled the TV next aired plugin and so far no crashes Smile
BigFan cannot handle extrafanart because of how XBMC works

[/quote]

not completely true Wink works, but only without randomize. added an option for that.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...ebecbb2e3d

[/quote]

Thank you Smile i don't know what to say this is just grate Smile

I am not much of a coder so feel free to lough, so i take code from 1080i/Viewtype_BigFan.xml
and replace existing one in skin folder and that is it?

I see no one ha s commented on left side menu in bannerplex view - so i guess it is a known "bug"
[/quote]

well I did change Viewtype_BigFan.xml but still no extra fanart option is there something else I should do? Confused

thank you
Little bug in side menu for albums :

1 - Display side menu

2 - Enter Viewtype settings

Change "Fixed list" to reload view, re-enter side menu and here is the bug :

3 - Exit to Home and re-enter : it's OK

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hell jeah!
That did the trick for me too!!!
Mine crashed every time entering the context menu.
Deactivated the script and so far no/none/nadda problems!
Spread the news Wink
Thanks!

(2012-10-10, 22:01)TheRed Wrote: Cleared out my .xmbc folder, started from scratch, and still experiencing locking up with 3.6.1.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10361

This is me booting, navigating through to tv shows, and attempting to change the season thumb for Homeland season 2. OpenELEC 2.0 RC1 (1.99.1)

Might be worth mentioning but I'm having trouble with WiFi taking a minute or so after booting to connect so at the beginning when XBMC is scanning for new content, I cancelled that then performed the above to create the lockup.

EDIT: following the above post I too disabled the TV next aired plugin and so far no crashes Smile

I tried this but it doesn't affect/fix freezes for me.

My system works fine with the above script, but it has the exact same issues with freezing and slow response while navigating if I have these 2 scripts installed:

watchlists
randomitems

With both of these installed it will take about 3-5 minutes on startup before the issues stop but without them everything is smooth and snappy. Tripped me up when the new version of Nox was automatically installed and these scripts reinstalled.

FWIW I have a mysql setup which probably causes some of these issues

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6