• 94(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
The logs look totally ok, the cache is correctly filled then image are read from it without any problems.
Just wanted to come by and say how awesome the new design is. Looks great, feels great and everything is there Smile
I'm really, really, really glad that I put money into this project.
@Tolriq: Is it possible to donate some more directly to you? I'd love to show my appreciation for this project.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Tolriq

i uploaded 2 videos so you can see , this is after fresh install and after i clean all the cache then fetch all the movies but still loading them one by one, and only after it load it save it in the cache

first video is when XBMC is open, also you can see that i already fetch all the movie before recorded this video
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/1.mp4

second video is when XBMC close than open it again
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/2.mp4

and this is the same on the tablet and my phone both run android 4.1, the phone is HTC ONE X stock rom, and the tablet is chinese aurora 2 with CM10 rom
@HenryFord : I've added back a donate button on Yatse website due to increased demand.

@ntk1 : effectively this is strange Sad What version of Xbmc are you using ?
I'm using frodo beta

after installing 2.8.2 everything is working fine, the problem is only with 2.9
I have been using the app quite a while now and I can only say the best things about it!
Yesterday I have purchased the app to give my support to the development and developer's!
Hey tolriq.. very impressed with the new version... works great..
I do have a problem though.. or more of a request... its when watching a movie, if i start a song the movie doest get a bookmark.. it happens quite often with a 1 year old son trying out yatse.. could the fix be to add a stop command right before the play ?
(2012-11-27, 05:13)ThaDraGun Wrote: just installed the newest version. 2.9.0
looks great!

Im having a problem with the TV Shows listings tho.
Movies shows up right, but TV Shows says:

0 TV Shows/4438 TV Episodes.

Hows do I fix this? In XBMC it lists that I have 106.

(2012-11-27, 11:27)Tolriq Wrote: @ThaDraGun : Please follow : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...wiki/Debug so I can tell you wich show have a problem (one or more of your show have bad data not UTF-8 Sad )

Hi Tolriq.
I'm having the same problem as ThaDraGun. Yatse 2.8 had no problems with tv shows. Now 2.9 I have 0 tv shows / 2374 episodes.
I have tried clearing all data and cache, uninstalling, reinstalling and adding my xbmc. Still no tv shows.
I've added it as an issue on your website and attached the debug.log.
@vidor : thanks

@ntk1 : will check but today was migration to Windows 8 to test Wink not yet ready to dev :p

@Mrmills : I'll see what I can do but perhaps you want to open a Xbmc trac ticket or a forum post in dev forum here so the Xbmc team change that inside Xbmc.

@Bogg : Quickly looking your logs you need to update your Xbmc, the version you use does not support the new art thing needed for 2.9 and banners.
Hey Tolriq,

I thought I'd see how things are going and test out my new Nexus 10 Smile

I appreciate that you need to consider phones but from a tablet perspective I'd like these to see:

Fan art as the background of the app for the currently playing item. Especially on the now playing screen.
More information on the film, tv show etc. in the info screen. Fan art as background for item.
Scale poster/album cover on info screen. (I don't this myself yet tbh)

In general on the info screen, with the admittedly very high resolution of the Nexus 10, there is a lot of dead space.

Have to say it flies along on the Nexus 10 Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
You're lucky not enough stock here for Nexus 10 :p

2.8 was migration to fragment & phone optimisations 3.0 will be for tablets Wink
(2012-11-27, 20:58)Tolriq Wrote: @Bogg : Quickly looking your logs you need to update your Xbmc, the version you use does not support the new art thing needed for 2.9 and banners.

Thanks a lot, I'll get on with updating now Big Grin
Funny thing about stock (in UK anyway). The Nexus 10 page has been saying 1-2 weeks for over a week now. I missed the first "batch" so I thought I'd order one and at least get it by Christmas. Day after I ordered it, still saying 1-2 weeks, I got a despatch email and it arrived the next day. 1-2 weeks must have meant days! Not that I'm saying that Google would do anything to boost perceived popularity Wink

Look forward to 3.0, ofc I still have to eat what I grow Big Grin
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Any way to have it go back to the position you were at in a library after switching to remote/playlist view? Right now it defaults back to the top of the list, which can be really bothersome if you were halfway down a large music library.

Very minor. And I admit I could be doing something wrong. :-)
(2012-11-27, 23:15)Headcase_Fargon Wrote: Any way to have it go back to the position you were at in a library after switching to remote/playlist view? Right now it defaults back to the top of the list, which can be really bothersome if you were halfway down a large music library.

Very minor. And I admit I could be doing something wrong. :-)

I second that. Would be really sweet.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24