• 14(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
thanks!

will change it immediately... I had 4.00 forgot a dot.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
ooooop.... Yes please
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
(2012-12-08, 22:45)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Whats the point in betatesting a freaking skin, just release it for everyone, you arent making a multimillion dollar game.

the point is avoiding 100 people tring to make work something that still doesn't and get angry at me for being unable to fix it. Have You ever tried showing Your dad how to jailbreak an appletv? Or how to setup Xbmc as a HTPC? It's hard.. they will come back with freaky questions...

So since I'm really putting time into this, I'm just trying to avoid disapponting people that think this should be failproof. things don't just magically work.
..that said Abrasher has a good point I didn't deny anyone that asked to test the skin...

..and something must be worth (this nonmilliondollar skin I mean) since you want it so bad. Big Grin

Image Image
This is now up for public testing.
Have fun.

Check first post for repo link.
by hiding both TVSHOWS & MOVIES Icon in Home Menu Customizer a new Icon appears (hideable) Video Addons. Since It seems many people don't have a library but just wacth online stuff. I still feel like movies & tvshows should only show well... movies and tvshows... hence the VideoAddons option.

Y'all have fun.
Image Image
I can't wait to get home and test this bad boy.. Thanks . Btw, will this work for Eden?
nope. Frodo only. To be technical It would work (not fully) but It won't install...
Image Image
fastcolors,

Nice, builds off of pecinko's work very well. Couple of small issues for you.

1/ Weather forecasts on the shelf, where are they for? Maybe show the location above the forecast panel.
2/ In the settings menu, the Network setting is now called Services
PHP Code:
<label>14036</label>
<
onclick>Activatewindow(servicesettings)</onclick
instead of
PHP Code:
<label>705</label>
<
onclick>activatewindow(NetworkSettings)</onclick
3/ This one is up to you, but devs are encouraging skinners to use SkinSettings.xml instead of Custom_Settings.xml. See here for details.

I'm sure there are a few other little details, but overall very solid.
Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
This is fantastic! Thank you for your work on this, and I'm really looking forward to future updates.
Hi Fastcolors,

great work. Would ist be possible to setup the covers in the mediashelf by a custom entry? 6 ones in the movie section are too big on my 120" screen... This would be awesome!
120"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn.
not really in planning for now... at least you won't watch the wrong movie!!

@wyrm... I didn't think about that, I mistakenly assumed since You pick the location you know what weather is displayed!! but You might be right and it's no pain to add that. Thanks. I replaced the code. thanks for the hint.
Image Image
My system just up dated to version 1.06. I noticed the the TV show rantings aren't showing up for TV-Y7, TV-14 and TV-MA. Would it be possible to a couple of tags one for NOT RATED and the other for UNRATED?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
You mean while Playing or in mediaviews?
Are You talking about Big List view?
if it shows badge "rated?" is where I'm still working.. sorry about that.

Some movies don't have a rating even though they do (don't get scraped)... so it has been hard to switch from label to icons, I'm still working on it... You'll notice though that TVSHOWS will show the rating while playing next to the seasoncover...

I don't think imdb provides infos for "UNRATED" (used th US way instead of UNCENSORED), I believe it sticks to the reating of that movie... But I could be wrong... I tryed to get my UNRATED Old School file to show as UNRATED... but no matter what I do It's always "R"

I will work on this anyway... let's hope for results Wink
Image Image
..and done...

(at least for TVSHOWS... Wink )

Scrolling approved?
Image Image
Nod
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Couple of issues that I've just noticed with Frodo Beta 3.

If I use the remote to cursor up over the weather icon on the main menu and into movies then I can get it to display both the weather and the 'Last Added/Recommended' Movies on the top shelf at the same time. It happens when you are on Weather and 'triple click' upwards.. Whether this is skin / beta3 related I'm not sure..

Also I noted in the Skin Settings it talks about showing Vynil record - I think this should say Vinyl Smile

Chris
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19