• 18(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2012-12-14, 22:33)relyter Wrote: OK, i have favorites 4.0.4 modified by you (http://cl.ly/181n1F3p423Q), updated skin.widget to 17 (https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/service.skin.widgets) and rss 2.0.2 from official repo. Also tried to clean install your repo. Sorry, still broken. Should we wait for updated skin.widgets?

UPD. May be something wrong with my XBMC install, i could not see any skin in Appearance, besides current and Confluence. It ignores all i unzip to addon folder.

might very well be...

I'd say check skin.widgets to see if it shows as broken & if it's enabled (if installed you can enable it even if labeled as broken).

I hope you get this up & running. I'd be glad you get to use my skin! Wink
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Future feature request: It would be nice to be able to use custom icons (with hover states) for add-ons / favorites added to the main page (below the shelf).
(2012-12-15, 00:53)fastcolors Wrote: might very well be...

I'd say check skin.widgets to see if it shows as broken & if it's enabled (if installed you can enable it even if labeled as broken).

I hope you get this up & running. I'd be glad you get to use my skin! Wink
OK, it updated itself overnight to 1.1.2 and now everything ok. Do you ever sleep? Smile
Favs on shelf now with icons - great!!

I observe what was reported before by other users. On recent TV episodes i can run only 2 most left episodes i.e. "Recommended" and first of "recent" or 2 "recent" if recommended disabled. Nothing happens if i click any other. No such problem with Movies shelf.

There's a little problem on my system with "Help me install fusion" help text on left side. Looks like 2 text fields at the same place creating quite a mess, impossible to read.

Please consider adding Files in "Link for Music icon". And i still hope on favs on Home screen Smile

Great skin, btw Smile
(2012-12-15, 18:58)relyter Wrote: I observe what was reported before by other users. On recent TV episodes i can run only 2 most left episodes i.e. "Recommended" and first of "recent" or 2 "recent" if recommended disabled. Nothing happens if i click any other. No such problem with Movies shelf.

try refreshing all the infos.. did work for Nitrous...
maybe he can let you know step by step Smile

(2012-12-13, 19:26)NitrousXBMC Wrote: This is how my current shelf appears

I hadn't seen a sample with the banners before, now the layout makes complete sense Smile. I'm sure I don't have
banner images stored locally (always preferred posters), so I will update and get back to you if this is still an issue.

With last night's skin and widget update I can now launch shows from the shelf.

Thanks again!

(2012-12-15, 18:58)relyter Wrote: There's a little problem on my system with "Help me install fusion" help text on left side. Looks like 2 text fields at the same place creating quite a mess, impossible to read.

My bad. Fixed in next up.

(2012-12-15, 18:58)relyter Wrote: Great skin, btw Smile

Many Thanks!!
PS... sleep? ..... OMG!!!!!

..I knew I had something to do that i kept forgetting!!!!!!
Image Image
(2012-12-15, 20:32)fastcolors Wrote: try refreshing all the infos.. did work for Nitrous...
I removed source with TV shows, killed library and thumbnails files, add source back and rescan. The same. Only 2 most left thumbs on TV shelf are active. I'll play around more with it to make sure it's not my system glitch.
(2012-12-15, 21:07)relyter Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 20:32)fastcolors Wrote: try refreshing all the infos.. did work for Nitrous...
I removed source with TV shows, killed library and thumbnails files, add source back and rescan. The same. Only 2 most left thumbs on TV shelf are active. I'll play around more with it to make sure it's not my system glitch.

i've tried that too, nothing seems to work..good luck and let me know when you find a fix
(2012-12-15, 21:07)relyter Wrote: I removed source with TV shows, killed library and thumbnails files, add source back and rescan. The same. Only 2 most left thumbs on TV shelf are active. I'll play around more with it to make sure it's not my system glitch.
That above was on windows frodo beta 3. Tried just now on rapsberry pi frodo RC1. More or less the same. Only i can run 3 most left episodes from shelf, not 2. Both XBMC use the same network source but local library.
(2012-12-15, 22:27)relyter Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 21:07)relyter Wrote: I removed source with TV shows, killed library and thumbnails files, add source back and rescan. The same. Only 2 most left thumbs on TV shelf are active. I'll play around more with it to make sure it's not my system glitch.
That above was on windows frodo beta 3. Tried just now on rapsberry pi frodo RC1. More or less the same. Only i can run 3 most left episodes from shelf, not 2. Both XBMC use the same network source but local library.

tried rc1 and beta 3 on osx and windows 7. same result
(2012-12-15, 22:31)iamjustme Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 22:27)relyter Wrote:

OK FOUND THE ISSUE!! SORRY. I will update to 1.1.3 tonight including the fix!! it has been a mixup of disabled labels.. I moved everything and than uncommitted parts of it. Well long story short, this will get fixed NOW!!
Image Image
(2012-12-15, 23:57)fastcolors Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 22:31)iamjustme Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 22:27)relyter Wrote: That above was on windows frodo beta 3. Tried just now on rapsberry pi frodo RC1. More or less the same. Only i can run 3 most left episodes from shelf, not 2. Both XBMC use the same network source but local library.

OK FOUND THE ISSUE!! SORRY. I will update to 1.1.3 tonight including the fix!! it has been a mixup of disabled labels.. I moved everything and than uncommitted parts of it. Well long story short, this will get fixed NOW!!
Wow!! That was fast. Thanks so much that bug was so annoying . Haha
I just want to announce too that SiO2 skin will be dressed in black for the next 48 hrs. I feel like this was due. If You get mad because your xbmc lost color, imagine what it would be like to lose a child. Please respect the fact that I felt like dressing the skin in black to mourn the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School.

If you feel like this is too much for you just rollback to previous version. or just avoid the update
Image Image
is there away to get this skin to work on with raspbmc?
It work on rbmc with no problem. Well now its broken again in rep but i think its screen widget fault. Those guys succesfully fulfilled their goal "to break all skins" © 0.0.17 changes.txt
try following these steps:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1268226
if you fix skin widgets this should get fixed as well.
Image Image
typical soon as i come to try it out, widgets is broken. do i need the rss client?

EDIT My skin widgets arent broken im using RC1.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19