• 128(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
So having the name of show before season 1 is not right?
No Randall, I find that the most reliable way is:

The Simpsons
->Season 1
->Season 2
-->The Simpsons S02E01.mpg
->Season 23
-->The Simpsons S23E01.mpg
Family Guy
->Season1
->Season 10

And so on. With this naming convention, I never have problems.

(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 20:02)TeKo Wrote: With great power comes great responsibility!

Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:
  • IMDB fix created, developed and presented by me, myself and i
  • Youtube Trailer Fix created by Myron Boyle
  • DTS HD indentification from mediainfo.dll by Cocotus
  • Updated Ember Media Manager & Addons tab order by msavazzi

Please report bugs and problems

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Thanks for the fix Dan. Been about a month since I last ran ember, so noticed it wasn't working and nice to see there's already a fix. I'll update later with my results!

D
Why does it take 20mins sometime to clean the data base and other time 30 secs?
I hope someone can help me Smile

I cant remember the settings to put so that when I SCRAP a movie, it renames the folder with the movie name and year and the FILE also with the movie name.

Please and thanks Smile
(2012-12-17, 20:16)deh2k7 Wrote: No Randall, I find that the most reliable way is:

The Simpsons
->Season 1
->Season 2
->Season 23
-->The Simpsons S23E01.mpg
Family Guy
->Season1
->Season 10

And so on. With this naming convention, I never have problems.

(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 20:02)TeKo Wrote: With great power comes great responsibility!

Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:
  • IMDB fix created, developed and presented by me, myself and i
  • Youtube Trailer Fix created by Myron Boyle
  • DTS HD indentification from mediainfo.dll by Cocotus
  • Updated Ember Media Manager & Addons tab order by msavazzi

Please report bugs and problems

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Thanks for the fix Dan. Been about a month since I last ran ember, so noticed it wasn't working and nice to see there's already a fix. I'll update later with my results!

D

I rename all my folders TV Shows

The Simpsons
->Season 1
->Season 2

etc etc then I rescan all my shows in to xbmc and I still only have 7,983 listed instead of 8,030
Hopefully someone can help me too...

I'm a boxee user and I've now got version 1.8 of EMM and finally the scraping is working properly..kinda.

I'm wanting to download the nfos, folder.jpg and fanart.jpg for each movie. However, when i select the poster / fanart i want and have already inputted the resize dimensions in the settings, it actually chooses a random poster, doesnt name it folder.jpg, doesnt resize it and puts the incorectly sized fanart in an extrathumbs folder. I've got all the settings right and have been using EMM for a long time.

Anyone know whats up?
(2012-12-18, 09:01)Mike120 Wrote: Hopefully someone can help me too...

I'm a boxee user and I've now got version 1.8 of EMM and finally the scraping is working properly..kinda.

I'm wanting to download the nfos, folder.jpg and fanart.jpg for each movie. However, when i select the poster / fanart i want and have already inputted the resize dimensions in the settings, it actually chooses a random poster, doesnt name it folder.jpg, doesnt resize it and puts the incorectly sized fanart in an extrathumbs folder. I've got all the settings right and have been using EMM for a long time.

Anyone know whats up?

Version 1.8 of Ember? I don't know this version. Use 1.3.0.7 fix 1 (check my signature).
(2012-12-18, 01:18)juan71287 Wrote: I hope someone can help me Smile

I cant remember the settings to put so that when I SCRAP a movie, it renames the folder with the movie name and year and the FILE also with the movie name.

Please and thanks Smile

Modules - Renamer

Folders Pattern $T ($Y)
Files Pattern $T

There you have also 'Automatically rename files during single-scraper' option

(2012-12-18, 09:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 09:01)Mike120 Wrote: Hopefully someone can help me too...

Anyone know whats up?

Version 1.8 of Ember? I don't know this version. Use 1.3.0.7 fix 1 (check my signature).

DAN:BlackKnight I believe rolled all the patches etc into one and then renamed it 1.3.0.8 then you came alone and fixed the IMDB search correctly.
(2012-12-18, 07:31)Randall Lind Wrote: I rename all my folders TV Shows

The Simpsons
->Season 1
->Season 2

etc etc then I rescan all my shows in to xbmc and I still only have 7,983 listed instead of 8,030
Chances are some of those shows are not on theTVdb as you have them named, or they are not there at all.

(2012-12-18, 16:49)kricker Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 07:31)Randall Lind Wrote: I rename all my folders TV Shows

The Simpsons
->Season 1
->Season 2

Chances are some of those shows are not on theTVdb as you have them named, or they are not there at all.

That's a very likely one. I make sure the name matches TheTVDB exactly, and only include a year after the name if it shows up that way on TheTVDB. Two notable examples in my collection: "Life (2009)" and "The Office (US)". Life, because there are several, and mine is the nature documentary. The Office because there's a UK and and a US version.

One other possibility. I only use Ember to scrape artwork for TV. I let XBMC populate the series info by scraping. I delete all of the NFO's that Ember creates to keep XBMC happy. XBMC has a moderate issue with series nfo's created by Ember. Once XBMC has scraped a Series with an Ember nfo, it won't add additional episodes unless Ember creates EVERY nfo for that series. The issue even applies if you have only a tvshow.nfo for the series and not nfo's for the individual episodes. This issue has been talked about before and was logged into Bodrick's issue list, but it hasn't been addressed yet. The bottom line - you can't mix XBMC and Ember scraping within a single Series.

If you are not attached to your Ember nfo's you could delete all the nfo's, remove and re-add your TV DB (with a clean), and see how many XBMC comes up with after a rescrape to see if that addresses your problem.
(2012-12-18, 10:22)maeda Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 01:18)juan71287 Wrote: I hope someone can help me Smile

Please and thanks Smile

Modules - Renamer

Folders Pattern $T ($Y)
Files Pattern $T

There you have also 'Automatically rename files during single-scraper' option

Hey, I did what you said.. but the file name nor folder name where changed on single or multiple reScrap.

any ideas?
Hi, wondered if someone could help?

I've tried searching but with no luck, I've been using an old version of EMM (1.2.2385) for a couple of years, hadn't really had any need to update before, but with the recent not finding films on IMDB and therefore having to manually put in the tt number issue, it's become a bit of a pain, so I've updated to 1.3.0.7

All seems good apart from the fact that Ember hasn't read my existing nfo's i.e. the plot and codecs etc... aren't showing. It knows there is an nfo there as the box is ticked to the right of the film (in the long list of films) but doesn't show the details.

Ultimately, I guess it isn't an issue, as XBMC reads from the existing nfo, but it would be nice to have it all showing in Ember. Any idea if this is easy to do, rather than rescraping each movie?

Many thanks
(2012-12-19, 18:06)Buff Wrote: Hi, wondered if someone could help?

I've tried searching but with no luck, I've been using an old version of EMM (1.2.2385) for a couple of years, hadn't really had any need to update before, but with the recent not finding films on IMDB and therefore having to manually put in the tt number issue, it's become a bit of a pain, so I've updated to 1.3.0.7

All seems good apart from the fact that Ember hasn't read my existing nfo's i.e. the plot and codecs etc... aren't showing. It knows there is an nfo there as the box is ticked to the right of the film (in the long list of films) but doesn't show the details.

Ultimately, I guess it isn't an issue, as XBMC reads from the existing nfo, but it would be nice to have it all showing in Ember. Any idea if this is easy to do, rather than rescraping each movie?

Many thanks

Sounds like you haven't selected the same nfo type in settings or its because your using your old database, the database from 1.2.2385 is probably to old.

Best to do a clean install, you can still use your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml just don't use your old db (Media.emm)

I came from the original ember and had the same problem using the old db

BTW you should use the version below

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1258337

Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
(2012-12-19, 18:23)>>X<< Wrote: Sounds like you haven't selected the same nfo type in settings or its because your using your old database, the database from 1.2.2385 is probably to old.

Best to do a clean install, you can still use your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml just don't use your old db (Media.emm)

I came from the original ember and had the same problem using the old db

BTW you should use the version below

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1258337

Cheers, will give that a go tonight
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26