• 143(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
If you think MediaElch is unstable, you're going to have a bad time switching to Media Companion.
Question 
Hello everyone, i'd like to know how to use EMM like the new TMDB scrapper in the last release of XBMC frodoRC3, as you can see i'm french and before i used to scrap with imdb and all my plots and everything was in english, now that TMDB scrapper can be full French even for Trailers, i'm happy but i need 2 things.

1.scrap all and overwrite all with EMM with TMDB Scrapper in French even if i begin from scratch again and link xbmc database.Huh

2.scrap all and overwrite all with TMDB Scrapper in french inside XBMC but this time, is it possible without deleting the thumbnails or roaming directory ?Huh

That's because i'm missing lots of trailers and lots if plots which are in english, just want this to be clean.Big Grin

The best for me would be to use EMM because i love it, but somehow, i can't figure out how to make it work will all options checked like nfo actors trailers fanarts extrathumbs everything AND scrapping in french without missing all imdb stuff...i guess the tmdb plugin is more up to date in XMBC frodo rc3 ? Anyways i'm not a pro, you guys are, if someone coul help me on that.Confused

3.last but not least, SAGAS : when you use EMM movie manager to make SAGAS, where are they going ? Can they be linked with XMBC ? thank you guys in advance, because the EMM is very usefull i'm using it for some weeks now and i'd like to make it work with my base without anything missing.Wink

Have a good night guys.

The "n00b" FrenchieGuy Cool
(2013-01-11, 16:56)>>X<< Wrote:
(2013-01-11, 06:04)koxta Wrote: One more thing, how do I update a list of missing episodes, without rescraping the whole TV show or season?

If you (re)scrape every show (right click show (re)scrape) then that will happen automatically when you use Update Library, as long as you don't have overwrite existing images enabled it wont change anything it just goes through the motions.

Other than that your have to do them individually using (re)scrape episode.

Thank you. Can't seem to find the "overwrite existing images" option, though. Also, for some reason, even though the "display missing episodes" option is on all the time, the list of missing episodes seems to disappear randomly after scraping some episodes. What gives?

EDIT: found the overwrite existing images options in all image scraper tabs. However, the display missing episodes option seems to be bugging out randomly, as even rescraping a season won't make the list show up
I just noticed this. Let's say I have a show that has 3 seasons, where I have at least one episode missing from each season.

I rescrape season 1, then season 2. The list of missing episodes from season 1 is gone, but the list shows up for season 2. Now I rescrape season 3 and the list of missing episodes from season 2 is gone. Looks like there is something wrong here.

Anyone can reproduce this?

Cheers
(2013-01-15, 01:08)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 00:14)mfsav2 Wrote: Boderick, Dan,
who is managing Github? the sources has not been changes for long and the fix2 is not included in there.

I would advise to update them so we can help with the development.

Boderick is as far as I know. Look for a post inn this thread from Dan Copper and there a link in his name to fix 2

I've seen some activity from Boderick a month ago on github. This is why I was asking....
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-01-15, 10:35)mfsav2 Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 01:08)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 00:14)mfsav2 Wrote: Boderick, Dan,
who is managing Github? the sources has not been changes for long and the fix2 is not included in there.

I would advise to update them so we can help with the development.

Boderick is as far as I know. Look for a post inn this thread from Dan Copper and there a link in his name to fix 2

I've seen some activity from Boderick a month ago on github. This is why I was asking....

Oh sorry, I update Github with my fix2 today or tomorrow.
Smile Let's keep the project alive!
Yes, I hope EMM is continued, as it's the only one that seems to be functional have actually nice writers who listens to their users and not whatever the voices in their heads tells them to do.

One request, which is needed now with Frodo: Can you make EMM write the thetvdb.com show id in <id></id>?
I wouldn't mind a fix just for actor thumbs Smile

(2013-01-15, 04:53)koxta Wrote: I rescrape season 1, then season 2. The list of missing episodes from season 1 is gone, but the list shows up for season 2. Now I rescrape season 3 and the list of missing episodes from season 2 is gone. Looks like there is something wrong here.

Anyone can reproduce this?

Cheers

Kind of confusing Confused

In any case you shouldn't have missing episodes in each season to start with if you scraped the whole show like I said, why are you scraping seasons separately?
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Thetvdb does not work for me (or I'm not able to use it for movies) isn't it just for series?

am I missing something?

The Wiki on NFO does not specify what is the ID for series: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library

It's better if you do a test and check Smile

M
TV says it all TV database so no not for Movies unless it TV Movie mini-series like The Stand or Coma etc.
Ok so Dragen you have to try to export the NFO and see Smile
I posted this elsewhere but anything Ember-related seems to be here :

Hi all,

I have been using xbmc for about a year (on a Raspberry Pi). After the usual teething problems, it's working great and I decided to start using Ember Media Manager. It is working well for my movies but just can't get it right for TV Shows. It can be fixed with a different regex but it just won't work. I used Expresso (http://www.ultrapico.com/Expresso.htm) and managed to put together a regex that recognizes my folder/file structure but can'/don't know how to make it work in the Ember scraper. All my TV Shows are in this format : [root]/tvshows/show name/season #/## - episodename.ext

Dos anybody know what regex should look like ?

Using Expresso,this works : \bSeason\b[ ][0-9]+[\\/]+[0-9][0-9][ ]-[ ][A-Z|a-z|0-9|\'|\(|\)|?|\&|\ ]*\.[a-z]{3}
I am sure it can be corrected and shortened, but that's not the issue.

Thanks to anyone that replies.
(2013-01-15, 21:07)oggie62 Wrote: All my TV Shows are in this format : [root]/tvshows/show name/season #/## - episodename.ext

That is not how you should name them , look here:
Video library/Naming files/TV shows

name.s01e01.ext
name.s01.e01.ext
name.s01_e01.ext
name [s01] [e01].ext
name.1x01.ext
name.101.ext

I personally renamed all of them in the first format:
name s01e01.ext

more precisely
<serie name> S01E01 - <episode title>.ext

as is the most widely used and works well with EMM. Using advanced renamer or any other tool is quite easy to rename them from your format to yours

Also where you can change the RegEx in Ember? I'm not able to find anymore my RegExs.

M
Is it possible to scrape TV Shows from the command line yet?
Question do we have a scraper for TheMovieDB instead of IMDB?

Because Frodo does not have anymore IMDB
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26